• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Shark's MNF 12/08

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
NFL 79/66

My total plays killed me Sunday. No total tonight..haha..however..

Tampa Bay +3 @ Carolina ( Huge)

It's a statement that the Bucs must make in the National spotlight tonight. They want this one bad. The Panther's first MNF game. Who will want it more? I say the pirates slay the Panthers tonight. But WTF do I know? heh

Good Luck Guys :cheers::cheers:

I am on your side!!!! Let's get it! My heart say Carolina b/c I am a fan of theirs but my pocket is saying T.B.+3.5 :smiley_acbe:

TST, Free.........If I hit this one tonight I'm making a monster sized wager on the BIG BOWL GAME....haha :cheers::cheers:

There is no reason Tampa can't win this outright. I dont care who's home turf they play on tonight. money;money;

my totals sucked yesterday but i have tampa 24-21 tonight. So i guess over. I'm not playing it or i'lljinx it. ;)

haha...well you didnt make it a play so i cant say i faded you but rolled with the tampa and the undy tonight so lets cash out with tampa...bol tonight bro

im about to hit the under on the first half!@@!

any thoughts on 2nd H?
Cant advise you on that bud. Havent even looked at it. I'm thinking the Bucs take it in the 4th but scoring has been slkow. If it hadn't been for a misstackle, it would still be 3-3

How bout that Bucs D spanish? Jeez...

:crap_on_face: I have never seen so many misstackles by this team. Ever. Not even when they wore the ugly orange uniforms, Hugh Culverhouse was the owner and Steve Spurrier was the quarterback. Thats how far back. Geebus they sucked.

Back