Shark's MNF 11/10

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
NFL 54-43

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

I've been hitting 75% the last 4 weeks. Thank you gambling Gods. :bow:

San Fran + 9 1/2 @ Arizona
San Fran @ Arizona UNDER 47 1/2

Who's the better team right now? Arizona. Will they blow San Fran out? Nope.

Score: 21-17 Arizona

Good Luck Guys :cheers::cheers:

Nice run Spanish! Keep it up!
Do you think or have you read anything on the Niners responding to Singletary?

Shark something doesnt sit right for me in this game. AZ should absolutely blow them out. They have the better offense, and the better defense.

But I just can't lay the 9 with them. I really think this is the right side.

but teams favored this year in the 8.5-9.5 range have been hitting at 70-80%.

Good Luck man :cheers:

Nice run Spanish! Keep it up!
Do you think or have you read anything on the Niners responding to Singletary?

I think Singletary is the "shoot from the hip" type of coach. You know where he's coming from, he pulls no punches, and you're either with him or you're not. This is the start of the second half of the season for them and more importantly concerning tonight's game, it's their ONLY prime time appearance. So if they want to prove something what's a better arena than MNF ? Shaun Hill seems to be enthusiastic and eager to get out there and play tonight. I think you'll see a gutsy performance from the Niners tonight and they will kepp the game closer than we think. NOTE: The books seem to be begging for money to come in on Arizona. The line has not moved even though there is talk about blow-outs everywhere you look. Beware of the Niners tonight.

like the niners as well.

nice year going there shark ... hope it continues thsi evening.

lol aztek I saw that today and thought of a bunch of MOFOs to lay that on....richard simmons lol lol lol

SS I love the und. I will tail you on the Niners. I'm hoping they will respond to MS & I think they may have some help on O-line with Jennings back & Snyder moving to the RG . Also like the fact that Shaun Hill will start over fumblin JT. Expect a lot of running from Gore also....BOL

SS I love the und. I will tail you on the Niners. I'm hoping they will respond to MS & I think they may have some help on O-line with Jennings back & Snyder moving to the RG . Also like the fact that Shaun Hill will start over fumblin JT. Expect a lot of running from Gore also....BOL
Thanks bud. Strange things happen to dogs on MNF and with this being the Niner's only prime time appearance, they will step it up a few notches. Enough for a backdoor cover at the least. Good luck to you as well.:cheers:

shit man.. I like both... considering I'm in fade mode this week, that's bad news for you.

gl to us...

:23_31_4:

Than God you're on them. Now I have someone to blame. :36_11_6::36_11_6: Kidding. Remember when I used to tell you to hang on to the shark's fin, we're swimming to the bank? :smiley_acbe:

Blitz, I think this game is going to be very similar to that Miami/Seattle game. Miami with a fairly decent team with 2 good running backs and a seasoned QB against a limping, banged up Seattle team and Miami was favorite by 10. Final score...Miami 21 Seattle 19. Not exactly a blowout was it? ;)

Blitz, I think this game is going to be very similar to that Miami/Seattle game. Miami with a fairly decent team with 2 good running backs and a seasoned QB against a limping, banged up Seattle team and Miami was favorite by 10. Final score...Miami 21 Seattle 19. Not exactly a blowout was it? ;)

Can't say I agree with your comparison to the Seattle/Miami game. Wallace has been running Holmgren's offense, albeit in a backup role, for years...Hill has been in Martz's offense for what, half a season?

HUGE difference, IMO...and I believe, as sad as it may be, Seattle's defense is better than San Fran's.

:shake:

Looks like we were both on the Gmen last night. They took me from big losses this weekend to even money. I'm on you with this one too, Shark. Everything points to AZ, which to me = TRAP. This game reminds me so much of the TB SEA game a few weeks back, and SEA got the backdoor cover.
I'm tempted to take the moneyline here, if SF can play inspired ball.

Can't say I agree with your comparison to the Seattle/Miami game. Wallace has been running Holmgren's offense, albeit in a backup role, for years...Hill has been in Martz's offense for what, half a season?

HUGE difference, IMO...and I believe, as sad as it may be, Seattle's defense is better than San Fran's.

I just wanted to show the spreads were very similar. If in fact what you say is true, then why would the spread not be Ariz-14 0r better? The books are begging you to take Arizona right now. :4_12_13:

Looks like we were both on the Gmen last night. They took me from big losses this weekend to even money. I'm on you with this one too, Shark. Everything points to AZ, which to me = TRAP. This game reminds me so much of the TB SEA game a few weeks back, and SEA got the backdoor cover.
I'm tempted to take the moneyline here, if SF can play inspired ball.
I wouldn't reccomend the ML in this game. I don't feel like SF can pull out a win like the one Cinci pulled out 2 weeks ago that cashed me a ton of money...haha But I do think they back door this game for the cover. Good luck to us :cheers:

The Over is in danger thanks to that opening Kick-Off return but damn, Niners playing hard for their new coach !!! Right Sammy?

:smiley_acbe:

Well, that kick-off return killed my Under :( but where is the blow-out? Where? I can't see it :36_11_6::36_11_6: Shit, Niners should have won outright. I've never seen so many bullshit calls in one game this year.

NINERS + 9 1/2 COVER
money;

Nice one!!!!!!!:cheers: I decided to go straight with the 49'ers getting 10.......

you were on teh right side-- zona is mickey mouse-- makes mistakes, has flashes of good play but no consistency

nice job on the SF pick shark..... now stay away from the totals and you might be able to retire early.

I firmly believe Zona was the right side...having said that, congrats on your win. SF got lucky with some bad calls that went their way, not to mention that opening kick return for a TD...but a cover is a cover. I'm just glad it was a small play for me.

Nicely done SS.

I firmly believe Zona was the right side...having said that, congrats on your win. SF got lucky with some bad calls that went their way, not to mention that opening kick return for a TD...but a cover is a cover. I'm just glad it was a small play for me.

Nicely done SS.

How about the offsides call that was never called when Hill lost the snap inside the red zone and Zona recovered? Or all the no-calls that stoped the game and disrupted the Niners momentum? There were bullshit calls on both sides all night long. I will agree that Zona was the better team as I mentioned in the beginning of my post but I won't agree that they were the right play tonight :P :shake:

Damn, I was on the wrong side, but small.

Should have stayed away, collide with the shark and you may lose an arm and a leg :-)

How about the offsides call that was never called when Hill lost the snap inside the red zone and Zona recovered? Or all the no-calls that stoped the game and disrupted the Niners momentum? There were bullshit calls on both sides all night long. I will agree that Zona was the better team as I mentioned in the beginning of my post but I won't agree that they were the right play tonight :P :shake:

SS...I guess I see that differently...that was a well timed blitz. I watched that play 4 times over, and he timed it perfectly. That is debatable. How about the completely ridiculous offensive PI call on Boldin, which most certainly thwarted a TD drive for the Cards? Or, the defensive PI call which took away a TD? Zona was a little too aggressive, and I will agree that the officiating was very bad all around. I only noticed one or two no calls against the Niners throughout the game. Immediately following that "no call" in the redzone on SF, there was a no call on an obvious intentional grounding by Hill...so IMO, they canceled out. Look at every major play Zona made in the first half, with the exception of the TD...nearly every single one was called back by a flag of some sort. I guess when I look at the box score, both teams were penalized 10 times...Zona's just came during more important, game-changing situations.

Last edited:
Back