Shark's Mizzou/Oklahoma

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Oklahoma too much for Mizzou to handle. Matter of fact, I think Oklahoma would be a great match for Florida.

Oklahoma -16

Good Luck Guys :cheers:

Good Luck . On Mizzou though and think OU better better then FLA as far as spreads go....

I have the line set for a Florida/Oklahoma game at a PK to a -2 Florida. We'll know soon.
I guarrantee the actual line is gonna have Florida -6 or -7

I have the line set for a Florida/Oklahoma game at a PK to a -2 Florida.

If they hung that I'd have to bet the Gators. Probably pretty big.

Shark.....I never ever play college games. So since I've been so bad with pro....I thought I would give this a try......earlier I took Pitt+8.5/B.C+5 for a teaser.....then I took Alabama +10.5 straight bet. I think I lost them both....so I decided to tail you in hopes that things will change around. So my friend.....Let's get this one!:smiley_acbe:

Shark.....I never ever play college games. So since I've been so bad with pro....I thought I would give this a try......earlier I took Pitt+8.5/B.C+5 for a teaser.....then I took Alabama +10.5 straight bet. I think I lost them both....so I decided to tail you in hopes that things will change around. So my friend.....Let's get this one!:smiley_acbe:
Crap. One of those days huh? Hope we get this one too. It's starting a bit sloppy though. :shake:

Back