Shark's leans Week 2

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
OK. Last week I went 10-5 with the leans. This is how I see it this week.

Green Bay @ Detroit.....Green Bay -3
Oakland @ Kansas City..Kansas City -4
NYG @ St. Louis...........NYG - 8 1/2
Indianapolis @ Minny.....Indy -2
Tenny @ Cinci.............Tenn +1
New Orleans @ Wash....Wash -1
Chicago @ Carolina.......Chicago +3
Buffalo @ Jacksonville....Jax - 4 1/2
San Fran @ Seattle.......Seattle - 7 1/2
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay.....Atlanta +8
Baltimore @ Houston......Houston -4
New England @ Jets.......New England +1 1/2
Miami @ Arizona.............Arizona -7
San Diego @ Denver.......San Diego -2
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland....Cleveland +6

Go gettem' boys. :cheers::cheers:

Master P...Thank you much :cheers:

Locked these in tonight at 5Dimes.

All of these were line changes from my leans.

NYG @ St. Louis...........NYG -10
Indianapolis @ Minny.....Indy PK
New Orleans @ Wash....Wash PK
Buffalo @ Jacksonville....Jax - 5
San Fran @ Seattle.......Seattle - 8
Baltimore @ Houston......Houston -41/2
New England @ Jets.......New England PK
San Diego @ Denver.......San Diego PK
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland....Cleveland +7

:cheers: money;
NFL YTD
0-1 Totals
5-4 ATS

Last edited:
Shark,

You really like NY @ -10, thats alot of points to lay on the road to a team that historically performs a ton better at home. Be weary of that one, I like St louis to rebound this weekend.

Troutman....St. Louis cant even beat KC ? About the only thing they lead NYG at is penalties. hehe

I'm just gonna leave it alone. I always get screwed when I hedge. :shake:

Green Bay @ Detroit.....Green Bay -3
Oakland @ Kansas City..Kansas City -4
NYG @ St. Louis...........NYG - 8 1/2
Indianapolis @ Minny.....Indy -2
Tenny @ Cinci.............Tenn +1
New Orleans @ Wash....Wash -1
Chicago @ Carolina.......Chicago +3
Buffalo @ Jacksonville....Jax - 4 1/2
San Fran @ Seattle.......Seattle - 7 1/2
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay.....Atlanta +8
Baltimore @ Houston......Houston -4
New England @ Jets.......New England +1 1/2
Miami @ Arizona.............Arizona -7
San Diego @ Denver.......San Diego -2
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland....Cleveland +6

Like all the ones I bolded...

should be a good week

Shark,

You really like NY @ -10, thats alot of points to lay on the road to a team that historically performs a ton better at home. Be weary of that one, I like St louis to rebound this weekend.

but when you consider the Giants are 15-4 ATS on the road since 06', then it doesn't sound like a bad take...

I just don't see how Bulger could do better than his 14 of 26 for a buck fifty eight performance against the Eagles now that he's facing another defensive front that's equal or better than what he faced last week... plus Spags will blitz him all day...

one of the things I really like is that the Giants will have 10 days to prepare for this Rams team (they played on Thursday) and they have Cincy at home followed by a bye week after this game... so nothing to look forward to... might as well kick some Ram ass.

but when you consider the Giants are 15-4 ATS on the road since 06', then it doesn't sound like a bad take...

I just don't see how Bulger could do better than his 14 of 26 for a buck fifty eight performance against the Eagles now that he's facing another defensive front that's equal or better than what he faced last week... plus Spags will blitz him all day...

one of the things I really like is that the Giants will have 10 days to prepare for this Rams team (they played on Thursday) and they have Cincy at home followed by a bye week after this game... so nothing to look forward to... might as well kick some Ram ass.

Hey Blitz the Giants are something like 5-5 the last 3 or 4 years in Domes correct? I know 2 of those losses are against the Vikings. As you stated there sick ATS on the road is amazing, but with this line sneaking towards 10, when do you back the home team? You know your squad and they don't usually blow teams out on the road from what I can tell?

Keep tossing this game back and forth. Can't get a good feel on it.

I think logic says to take the points... specially if it has hit double digits... but I think this ends up a blowout... I just don't see how St. Louis plans on hanging around... they are pretty horrible right now...

and who's gonna stop Justin Tuck and Kiwi from busting through the line every play?... Alex Barron and Orlando Pace (whose in his 12th season and seems to be on the injured reserve every year)?... I think the front line of the Giants should have a field day...

I really like the fact that nobody (except Eli) scored a td in last weeks game for the G-Men... it should make the entire offense wanting to score here... a chance to shine if you would... I know Plax has to be starving for that endzone.

I think logic says to take the points... specially if it has hit double digits... but I think this ends up a blowout... I just don't see how St. Louis plans on hanging around... they are pretty horrible right now...
And thats exactly what the books are hoping. Thanks Blitz, I needed that boost of confidence with this game and I have a feeling it could turn into a blow out. Atleast I'm hoping.
:cheers:

And thats exactly what the books are hoping. Thanks Blitz, I needed that boost of confidence with this game and I have a feeling it could turn into a blow out. Atleast I'm hoping.
:cheers:

The Giants side from the First half did not look that good on offense, they stalled in the second half and were unable to score. The redskins were able to shut them down, not that St Louis has a stellar defense, but their offense is more then capable once the get into a routine. Sjax should be better preapred as well as the St Louis receivers. Avery will be back and Bulger loves this speed demon. McMicheal will be involved and I really dont think St Louis will have problems scoring.

The Giants D looked better then it really was beacuse Washingtons offense was so bad, the new West Coast system is a horrible choice for Jason Campbell, I think the Washington Offense underperforms all year with Campbell at the Helm. However, Bulger and the Rams at home are a whole different ball game, the stands will be full and their confidence will be up. I think the Giants will come in too cocky and it will be a dog fight imo. Just cant see St. Louis getting blown out here. I believe this is a classic case of over adjustment on a line because of a previous blowout. Great discussion by the way.:shake:

Is that Houston Minus 41/2 (Houston -20.5) or Houston -4.5 :tiphat:

Come on man, you're killing me here. 4.5 or 4 1/2 or 9/2 how's that? :cheers: :36_11_6:

The line is moving so I'm locking in:

Tenny @ Cinci........Tenn PK

recap:

Baltimore @ Houston......Houston -4 1/2
Tenny @ Cinci...............Tenn PK

HAHA Tee.....One of us is either gonna get ripped or maybe we will split. Why SF ? It seems so easy to take SF now. :seeya:I feel a sucker punch coming.

Good luck man. :shake:

Why SF ? It seems so easy to take SF now. :seeya:I feel a sucker punch coming.

Good luck man. :shake:

Feel SF is much better team.. Have a few thoughts written up over in Marlo's thread and I'll break it down more when I get my NFL thread up.. GL this weekend:cheers:

CapTwo....thanks bud :cheers:

Blitz.........Good luck today my man. Yeah, I liked that Houston play alot. Dont you live in Texas? How did you make out? I hope everything is OK there. I had 10 lucky picks but now that Houston is out I'm gonna have to add another one...haha...and I have just the play.

Adding....Green Bay @ Detroit......Green Bay -3

Recap for today.
Baltimore @ Houston......Houston -4 1/2 (postponed)
Tenny @ Cinci...............Tenn PK
Green Bay @ Detroit.......Green Bay -3

Lets get this party started money;money;:smiley_acac:

Shit...New England favorite now? :36_11_6::36_11_6: I hope it's not bad news for me with the public jumping all over NE now. :23_29_107v:

Update

NYG @ St. Louis...........NYG -10 W
Indianapolis @ Minny.....Indy PK W
New Orleans @ Wash....Wash PK W
Buffalo @ Jacksonville....Jax - 5 L
San Fran @ Seattle.......Seattle - 8 pending
New England @ Jets.......New England PK pending
San Diego @ Denver.......San Diego PK pending
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland....Cleveland +7pending
Tenny @ Cinci...............Tenn PK W
Green Bay @ Detroit.......Green Bay -3 W

money;money;

having a great day bro.. keep it going...

btw.. Big Blue pulled through for you.. now your Fins better pull through for me.. hehe.

having a great day bro.. keep it going...

btw.. Big Blue pulled through for you.. now your Fins better pull through for me.. hehe.

I hope you nail them Blitz. I actually leaned Arizona but decided not to play it so I'll surely be rooting for you on this one. :cheers: If Pennington get his shit together in the first half you will be golden.

Anyone that agrees that San Diego got screwed, robbed, and sodomized against Denver on bad calls please raise their hands!!! can you blame coach Turner? Holy crap. :moose:

Update

NYG @ St. Louis...........NYG -10 W
Indianapolis @ Minny.....Indy PK W
New Orleans @ Wash....Wash PK W
Buffalo @ Jacksonville....Jax - 5 L
San Fran @ Seattle.......Seattle - 8 L
New England @ Jets.......New England PK W
San Diego @ Denver.......San Diego PK L
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland....Cleveland +7W
Tenny @ Cinci...............Tenn PK W
Green Bay @ Detroit.......Green Bay -3 W

7-3 today money;money;

good shit shark. i only had ggggmen, zona, and brownies today, so 3-0 for me today., but i'd rather 7-3.....lol

what you thinkin tomorrow? i'm likin philly ML and the over

i wanted to give you a hug after the SD loss

but at least you had a very nice day! good work shark

wizardofodd..........good seeing you man. Going with Dallas tonight. Good health bud :cheers:

CapTwo.....Nothing wrong with a hug my man. Appreciate it. :shake::cheers:

Geezy......Thanks bud :cheers:

Back