Shark's Happy Thanksgiving NFL

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
NFL 67-57
Can you hear them? :36_22_11: I hear the dogs barking !!
Titans @ Detroit +11

Seattle +12 @ Dallas

Arizona @ Phiily -3

Happy Thanksgiving my Friends

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Man, I love the Birds, but even I may have a tough time betting on that trainwreck tomorrow.

Good luck, though, Shark. I think at least one of those dogs hits. Maybe even on the ML.

Measy.............Good Luck today bud :cheers:
Tito................Tito, what if I told you that Detroit could even win straight up? Possibly by a field goal? Nope, I'm not crazy ! This IS the NFL....:36_11_6:Seriously, they WILL cover. Trust the shark on this one.
Joe................Agreed :shake: Good Luck today.

Alex...............Thank you. Lets get Philly.

happy thanksgiving shark!

on detroit 1H...and looking to add philly as well.

kind of like seattle in the 1H but think dallas starts to bust it open in the 3Q, then look to run the football and close out the game, and seattle offense barely gets any time in the 2H to do anything...... which is what dallas did to my jets last year on turkey day (although they were up 1H 21-3 lol). we had the ball literally like 4 or 5 minutes in the whole 2nd half.
portis had a big day against seattle last week and wouldnt be surprised to see barber do the same.

hard to bet against dallas on turkey day, but not so hard to back detroit! Gl bro

Dang it Blitz,Cap. Got my ass handed to me on Detroit and now Seattle looks about as bad as Detroit. I have to drink more. :10_16_2:

I really got mine handed to me worse then you. I went against my home team & went 0-3.....I am on the chase again....I hope we rebound this sunday. I do this to myself every Thansgiving picking the 3 games instead of just one....I should know better.....Let's get them on Sunday!:smiley_acbe:

I really got mine handed to me worse then you. I went against my home team & went 0-3.....I am on the chase again....I hope we rebound this sunday. I do this to myself every Thansgiving picking the 3 games instead of just one....I should know better.....Let's get them on Sunday!:smiley_acbe:
Dont worry. We'll gettem Sunday. I made up for these 2 loses with a 2-0 day today in college ball. Sometimes the ball doesn't bounce our way but we can bounce back. Always :shake:

Back