Shark's Gator/Bama pick...doh!

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Everything that can be said has been said about this game and most of you know how I feel about it so........this is where I stick the money where my mouth is.

Florida -10 for 2 dimes.

Oh I'm going to Alabama with a banjo on my knee....

Florida -10 for 2 dimes.

I don't think books take 20 cent bets shark ......

Best of luck.

Everything that can be said has been said about this game and most of you know how I feel about it so........this is where I stick the money where my mouth is.

Florida -10 for 2 dimes.

Oh I'm going to Alabama with a banjo on my knee....

From your mouth to the handicapping gods ears....:cheers:

On the other side bro, but can understand why your on Florida, and I respect your opinion.

You know which side I'm on.

Good health bro!

:cheers:

Same to you sir. Atleast I hope it's an enjoyable game. I know I'll be slightly intoxicated come game time. haha :shake:

Hunt....God health to you too. :cheers:

Press, Mully....Lets kick some ass! I'm trying to dig up some info on Harvin straight from the campus. They've been keeping it pretty hush hush which is indicating to me that he's gonna play. That would seal the deal if he's good to go. We'll see. :cheers::cheers:

Vegas....I wanted to put down 25 cents but only had 2 dimes. :cheers:

Going fishing off shore for some grouper with my son. See you all around game time. money;money;money;

Great call, Shark. Jumped on it with you for a bit. Thanks. And thank you, Gambling Gods.

Whooohoooo, chomp, chomp.

Thank you guys. It was definitely a great game to watch. It's never over till the fat lady sings though. We were fortunate our defense stepped it up on that last drive by Bama. Geebus, so much money for NFL tomorrow now. Wow. :shake: :cheers:

Congrats Shark( and all).

Didn't get to see the game, was driving back from Shreveport. Heard it on the radio, praying they wouldn't kick a fg on that last drive and win by 7.

Press

nice win shark. Congrats to your gators. Tim Tebow is the best CFB player I can remember watching..

Back