LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
Tuesday May 21st @ 5:05pm pacific time
Sharks +145 (-1 1/2 +340) total 5 1/2 +105
Blues -160 (-1 1/2 +175) total 5 1/2 -120
1st period total 1 1/2 over even under -115
team total Sharks 2 1/2 over -105 under -115
team total Blues 2 1/2 over -160 under +140

per http://prosportsdaily.sportsdirecti...spx?page=/data/NHL/matchups/g2_summary_1.html MAJOR players for the Sharks injured. offensive D-man Erik Karlsson, top forward Tomas Hertl and their captain Joe Pavelski ALL "questionable" so even IF they play they are NOT 100%

in two of the three Blues WINS this series they covered the -1 1/2 puckline and in a potential "close out" game you can have multipul empty net goals IF St Louis has the late lead. playing Blues -1 1/2 +175 (60/165) :)

MAJOR players for the Sharks injured. offensive D-man Erik Karlsson, top forward Tomas Hertl and their captain Joe Pavelski ALL "questionable" so even IF they play they are NOT 100%

WOW just WOW!!! IF I had known ALL THREE were going to be SCRATCHED I would have PRESSED the Blues puckline!!! 3-1 Blues end of 2nd so unless the Sharks can get the Refs to CHEAT for them like game seven vs my VGK, the Blaues going to the Stanley Cup Finals for the FIRST TIME since 1970 o_O

5 minute major incoming ...

YA that is what I was thinking going into the last 10 minutes with Sharks down 1-3 BUT they could NOT get the Refs to CHEAT for them THIS game.

was great to see the Blues unofficial mascot little Laila Anderson and here mom and dad SO happy at the end of the game. Blues big D-man Colton Parayko saying in a post game interview she is an inspiration for the team, wonder IF she is healthy enough IF the Blues will bring the Anderson family to Boston for games one and two ???

AND I will say it AGAIN I was LUCKY to get the "hand pass" game three win so I could HEDGE a stupid Sharks -125 pre-series bet with Blues +200. got me OUT the TRAP break even :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Laura Branigan "Gloria" is their team theme song right now.

Can you imagine a grown man using a good luck charm of a singer from the eighties? Seems really weird to me.

Oh yeah ....

Red Sox play Sweet Caroline at every game in the middle of the 8th.

Steelers play Renegade by Styx at every game in the last five minutes of the 4th quarter.

Weird shit catches on in weird ways.

Laura Branigan "Gloria" is their team theme song right now.

Can you imagine a grown man using a good luck charm of a singer from the eighties? Seems really weird to me.

Oh yeah ....

I thought it might be the theme song for the 1980 "Gangsters Gun Moll protecting a young boy from the mob" movie. Gena Rowlands as the lead character "Gloria" was nominated for both Oscar and Golden Globe "Best Actress" awards. it has become a "cult classic" :)

(snappy tune) :shake:

Back