Shark's 2017 NFL

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
sorry, just got internet back 1/2 hour ago. No TV or Internet for over a week. Haven't watched a single game.

Tonight I like:

Green Bay@ Atlanta OVER 55

First reg season bet for me. Lets get it. I think the total reaches close to 70 !!

BOL sharky, start the season off right! Primetime over with these offenses, I can dig it. Hope everything is good down there.

The saving grace in all this is you didn't have to watch the first week. It was horrific. Good start to the regular season, GL tonight.

sorry, just got internet back 1/2 hour ago. No TV or Internet for over a week. Haven't watched a single game.

Tonight I like:

Green Bay@ Atlanta OVER 55

First reg season bet for me. Lets get it. I think the total reaches close to 70 !!
You need to pay your bills SHALK an tha power won't get cut! :tiphat:

GL this year hope all is good after everything down that way

glad to hear all is ok Shark including the boat and nice color and graphics
nice streak of W to help with filling those gas tanks
good luck tonight

worst moose I can recall....there was a Northwestern (I think) game about 3 yrs ago where they had it covered and did a lateral play to run out clock and ball went to ez and other team recovered for a td to cover I recall. Tonight was as bad as it gets. condolences

great season u having

9-3
Thursday Night

6 pt tease
New England +1 UNDER 61.5
Worst start in a long time for New England. I don't think Tampa has what it takes to stop Brady and Co. I think both offenses will struggle with NE coming out on top.
27-17 New England

Back