Shark Attack Sunday 9/30

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
9-7-1 YTD NFL ATS

Awesome week in college games and hoping to bring that luck into the NFL today. Yeah, thats right, alot of luck involved too and if anybody tells you otherwise they dont know what the heck they're talking about. haha

My favorite games today are:

New York Jets -3 @ Buffalo..........Are you kidding ? Jets favored only 3 points against the league's worst defense? Buffalo giving up 460 YDS a game !

Houston Texans -3 @ Atlanta.......So the Falcons are winless. Golly Gee I'm sorry cause after today they will be 0-4. Come on, the Texans almost beat the Colts losing by only 6 points last week and that was without Andre Johnson. If he returns today, that will open up the ground attack. Matt Schaub is playing better and better. Hell, he even looked great without his go-to guy last week. (100.9 QB rating)

St.Louis @ Dallas -13...................My favorite player for the St. Louis Rams (Jackson) is hurt with a groin injury. Without him..fogetaboutit..One undefeated team and one winless team and limping. No way the RAms will stop Dallas' offense. Lay the wood Dallas fans. Today you get your first win.

Tampa Bay +3 @ Carolina..............Jeff Garcia baby. Thats whats happening to the Bucs. He is bringing back that energy and emotional playing the Bucs had lost. The defense is returning to what it once was, slowly but surely and they are allowing only 12.3 points per game. The Bucs will win outright today so lay some on the ML too :)

Im bringing it to the CTG house today baby...Good Luck to ALL

:cheers:

Last edited:
BUF plays the hardest schedule. They give up tons of yards, but played PITT, and NE the L/2 weeks. Be careful. NYJ defense may be worst.

WR- Johnson is out for HOU. HOU has been getting defensive/ST TD's the 1st 3 weeks. I am sure HOU put alot into LW's game, do they havbe much left for TW?

GL

If Andre Johnson, Jacoby Jones and Ahman Green were healthy, then Houston would be the NFL "sleeper" team because they certainly would have beat Indy and coach Fungy last week.

I really wish Houston got a fair shot. If not, then they will just get a good draft pick next year and be the sleeper team next year. I like Kubiak.

Best of Luck Shark! Although you don't need luck after that 4-0 saturday of cfball. I'm tagging with the NJY -3 & TB +3.. Garcia sure knows how to squeek out a win.

Worried about that Houston game. Their center is out.

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. Had to take the wife out for breakfast when I got home from work today just so I can have some football time today. Haha, you know how that goes.

Let the games begin and may all prosper today :cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">gl ss
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like I might split today so I'm adding:

New England - 7 1/2 @ Cinci........Just cant go against NE here.

JETS :down:

Houston :down:

Got ahead of myself here with NE/Cinci but I had just placed the bet anticipating a line movement and wanted to post it. I do have a play on the Eagles/Giants. I'll have a write up on NE tomorrow.

Eagles @ Giants ML (+113).......Plaxico Burress in for the Giants and Westbrook possibly out for the Eagles I have to believe the Giants and their homecrowd will be too much for the Beagles tonight. Giants win outright.

Finished 3-2 today. I'll take that. Thanks GIANTS. 13 freakin sacks by that Giants defense, how bout that. :smiley_abcs:

See you all on MNF :tiphat:

YTD 12-9-1

great job today shark, good hit wit giants. u got better value than i did, i missed hittin it earlier today at around +120. gonna be against u tomorrow, good health

good hit with the G-Men shark...

looks like we are looking at a Great White Underwater Blitz for tomorrow night...

looking forward to it.. hehe.

:cheers:

Back