Shantystar

• Thread starter Thread starter shantystar
  • Start date Start date
S

shantystar

:moose: Los Angeles Dodgers Arizona Diamondbacks
This total won't be at 7 for long. I somewhat understand why this is so low, based on the teams offenses, and the pitchers on the mound. However, these two pitchers have not pitched this well to deserve a line like this. They have both had a couple very respectable games, but then a couple each that they didn't pitch so well. Both of these teams have a couple good pitchers in their bullpen, but they have both been used heavily as of late and will be working on almost no rest at all. The combined over/under in these pitchers starts this year is 7-2. Of course we never know for sure, because any game could end up in a 1-0 score, but this seems to me to be the strongest play on the board this night for me.

Pick : Over 7.5 -120

<!-- / message -->

:moose: 'an_horse' Pittsburgh Pirates Chicago Cubs
Pittsburgh Pirates meet at home tonight Chicago Cubs like a small underdog.The Pirates dropped his form after 5 games winning streak against Cincinnati at home.Tonight at "PNC Park" the Pirates will meet team who won 3 in a row and are favorite little surprise for me.The Pirates dominated over the Cubs with 6-1 w/l last 7 meetings overall.With good talent pitcher like Zach Duke tonight Pittsburgh will try to stop lossing streak and is a normal to win against the Cubs.Duke start season not so impressive 1-2 w/l and 6.92 ERA,but he is 4-1 w/l and 1.40 ERA in his career against Chicago.The Cubs listed Rich Hill who begin new season very well 3-1 w/l and 1.57 ERA,but in last game against Milwaukee was hit bad and registred first worst game for new season.Tonight against Pittsburgh Hill will have a trouble again and with Duke for the Pirates this can be good bet for home win...

Pick : Pittsburgh +140

<!-- / message -->

:moose: Los Angeles Dodgers Arizona Diamondbacks
Los Angeles Dodgers meet at home tonight Arizona Diamondbacks like a small underdog.The Dodgers comes after last night win against San Diego with 5:4 and showing better performing of last 4 games lossing streak.The D'Backs are in red-hot form after 5 games winning streak and win last night with 5:4 agaist San Francisco sweeping this series 3-0 w/l.Tonight Arizona like a team in better form and with better pitcher must continued good run.Dodgers looked little better but with lefty Randy Wolf their chances for win aren't so great.Wolf is 3-2 w/l and 4.20 ERA,but Brandon Webb and Zona are 4-1 w/l this season and Webb helped very much for this 3.60 ERA after 35.0 IP.Arizona are 11-4 w/l in their last 15 games like a favorite.Take them to win this game with Webb on the mound...

Pick : Arizona +144

<!-- / message -->

:moose: San Francisco Giants Colorado Rockies
Lowry has an impressive 7.74 era against the Rockies, it would not be as impressive if that was for 9 innings or maybe even 14 but that is over 43 innings where he has allowed 37 earned runs and a batting average of just under .300. Rockies love scoring runs for Fogg look at NY look at what they managed to do against Webb. You have to believe those type of numbers have to be in the head of Lowry. Fogg has a respectable 3. era against the Giants who are home and in need of a win after getting swept in 23 innings on grass thusfar this season Fogg has allowed 15 earned runs. Last game Lowry pitched against the Rockies last season at home ended in a 9-8 Rockies win, he did manage a pitchers duel with Jennings 2-1 but the way Rockies pen has a 6. + era on the season that was then this is now.

Pick : Total Runs Over 9.5 even
<!-- / message -->

Last edited by a moderator:
are these plays all one unit??

I'm assuming so, but please verify..

and changed Zona to +144 based on opening line..

shantystar for 5/2/06.

'an_horse' :down:

1- twins,2.40 units to win 2 -120

2-braves 2.36 to win 2 units.:moose:

Shanty, I merged your threads, please post your plays in here and the lines thread daily and do not start a thread each day.

Also, please keep the opening lines and units risked to 1 and 2 units. I have edited your post to properly show this.

I have copied over your post from today into the lines thread, please do so yourself in the future.:cheers:

1- astros. 2.56 units

3-giants. 1.43 units

Shanty, we have a thread each day with 5Dimes opening lines. Please only use the lines in each days threads for your plays.

Both your plays today were not corresponding. I have edited them and made the Giants a 1 unit play since having them at 2 would put you over the daily limit.

Again, Please also remember to have your posted plays in the Daily lines thread as well.

THe thread can be found at the top of this forum daily.

Any questions PM me

please bear with me as i didn't fully get your forum flash and graphics and technical wise,thankyou

1-boston red sox +205-2 units

3-washington +195
odds direct from 5 dimes at 1:59 GMT.
admin please note.

1-nationals +200
2-astros -109

Make sure and use the opening lines for each day that we post..both of yours weren't the opening lines..

And please copy u're plays to that thread as well..as that's the official thread we score from..

Thanks..

1-mets ,-138 -2units

2-padres,+142,
plase see these rates at 5dimes.com
i always abide by regulations,
love.

Back