SGU today

Big news on Wisconsin's side as starting running back Jalen Berger is OUT today. Talented freshman. Also out is WR Danny Davis, who is a top wide receiver.

Yes. Players put added to play. Can’t see badgers scoring much as the already struggled with that. Phil parker defense with limited offense usually good formula

Its hard to believe up 14-0 late 3rd qrtr that a punt returner would want to field a bouncing punt with NO CHANCE to do anything but fumble. Its the purest form of special teams stupidity. I blame it on the coach who should be emphasizing at this point of the game to let it go.

Hey wise. Hope you are fucking well. It’s been a minute. Respectfully disagree with Charlie SPecial teams mishap. Kid has gained SGU at least 200 yards of field possession this year on similar alpha moves. Most dudes run from ball. I love he runs to it. Reality of situation- that sucked but punt was tumbling hard and likely downed inside Iowa 5 and whisky scores eventually off that field flip.. so just kinda sucked. just me but I hate beta punt returners who give up 20 yards by not taking simple chance. Sometimes doesn’t work. Keep rocking bro! Dub

Back