SGP “Total Bases”Prop

satnightfever05

Pretty much a regular
I typically post in the CFB forum, but wanted to ask the masses here.

I randomly did a Total bases prop last night. The player got a walk and SB, so I assumed it’d be a winner. But Casaers said their total base props include bases by Hits only. And that’s listed on their 74 page “house rules” manifesto on their website.

I argued that the prop itself listed in the all literally just said Total Bases. And nothing about total bases having to come from hits only.

Am I just a square that didn’t know MLB total bases props only comes from hits only?

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpeg
    IMG_2426.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 7
I typically post in the CFB forum, but wanted to ask the masses here.

I randomly did a Total bases prop last night. The player got a walk and SB, so I assumed it’d be a winner. But Casaers said their total base props include bases by Hits only. And that’s listed on their 74 page “house rules” manifesto on their website.

I argued that the prop itself listed in the all literally just said Total Bases. And nothing about total bases having to come from hits only.

Am I just a square that didn’t know MLB total bases props only comes from hits only?
"Total Bases" is from MLB standard stats--used to determine slugging percentage and it's only from hits.

I was never into hitter props till bout last month of this season I started finding sone decent edges. One the bummers is def walks. I often prefer the hits/runs/rbi prop opposed to total bases for that reason, especially w a guy like Caroll if you can get 1.5, I’ve cashed many a time with him getting a few walks, steals a couple bases and scores 2 runs! Or walk, steal, run then later gets me a rbi on sack fly or something. Leadoff guys I def gravitate more to the h/r/rbi prop if it the same 1.5 as total bases.

Back