SF vs St Louis

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
I'm absolutely shocked this is only a 7 point spread. Is this because the Rams should have won the last time they played? Is it because the Rams are coming off a win vs a rookie QB who gift wrapped the game for St Louis by throwing twopick 6's?

Remember, in the last meeting vs the Niners, Snapperneck came in after Alexina Smith was knocked out so he was a little raw to say the least. Snapper is looking way more confident and comfortable with wins vs the Bears and Saints. Both teams beaten by more than the spread we see for this weeks game. Two teams that are much much better than this Rams team.

BaDFraud played out of his mind somehow vs this defense in the first meeting. I don't see it happening again. The one noticeable problem the Rams were having last week vs the Cardinals was stopping the run. Wells was killing them until the rookie QB started unraveling. Take a look at the rookie QBs stats and you'll see he was actually torching this Rams defense. He just gift wrapped a few passes with 3 bad reads.

My friends, the Rams will get their asses handed to them this Sunday. The Harbaugh Niners have a little something for this Rams team they tied. The tie was an embarrassment to them. Harbarf is nasty when it comes to revenge. He brings a college mentailty when it comes to running it up. Its very similiar to Belicheat.The Rams are catching the Niners at the absolute worst time. Most of all, the Rams aren't even playing average football offensively, and defensively C. Long and Robert Quinn are being taken advantage of in the running game. Their getting killed because of their over pursuit to get to the QB.
Unless I'm reading this Rams team completely wrong. I've only watched them every second of every game, the Niners will be in the 30's and the Rams should be between 9-13. GL!

Last edited:
Just to play devils advocate, wasn't the 49ers/saints game gift wrapped to the 49ers by throwing two pick 6's also?
and the bears were lead by jaysonya campbella?

Not disagreeing, just mentioning

Points well taken. I'm basing this on how poorly the Rams are playing despite last weeks win. They had not won a game in over a month. Rams defense didn't have a turnover in a over a month. This team on both sides of the ball are playing at a level that I would rank in the bottom 5 of this league.

Initially I liked StL as Niners off 2 big wins but shocked at how the line went to 7......basically this sets up just like Pats@Jets on Turkey day......Jets outplayed NE in NE but fell in ot and the rematch getting a TD seems to tasty to pass up............not so fast

You might be right about the outcome, but I am not sure what you expected line to be. SF was -10.5 at home vs StL just 3 weeks ago. Line is exactly where it should be IMO.

Cman, SF was 10.5 at home and should be in ST Louis as well. This is a bogus 4-6-1 team in St Louis. They beat a rookie QB in RG3. They beat a rookie QB vs Seattle. They beat Arizona twice who had a crap QB in the 1st game and a rookie QB last week. Amendola is in a boot. The Olinedon't protect Bradford. The Rams offense is horrible on 3rd downs.

SF 34-9

dunno wise... Its a week to week league and defenses are eventually going to "scheme" Captain Kapernick.. this seems to be a good spot as you got a team coached by fisher who has seen him twice. Fisher understands how to stop his type and has before... However, agree with all your points on Rams but covering 7 on the road in the sunday league is always dicey... for me the key is amendola's health... sounds like he is back in a walking boot... If he is out or severly limited (likely), 9ers side is helped considerably.. I don't think I see an edge either side tbh... gl bro

Thanks tee,
I was wondering what your thoughts were. The problem the Rams have with Kap is JL55. Laurinaitis is too slow to shadow him. He's too slow to cover Vernon Davis. I don't think the Rams will have the same success offensively as they did in SF. I could be wrong but I see a top 5 team vs a bottom 5 team and I only lay 7? Rams might not get to 7.
Rams score last week is very misleading. They were getting worked by a rookie QB until he became generous. Bradford was 8-17 for 2TDs and an Int. he was awful until he got bailed out. He did make 1 great TD pass but other than that, 8 completions??? I think this is a blowout early. GL buddy! Looking forward to seeing your plays this weekend.

Yeah I don't really understand what you expect the line to be? Books can't make the line higher

Yeah I don't really understand what you expect the line to be? Books can't make the line higher
no? last i saw ats action was 75/25 but you have all that kinda info. And how was the Rutgers funeral and who are people on twit picking, lmao

I agree with wise. Not sure how you "scheme" a guy like Kap, who can throw darts and tote the rock if need be. I hate the Niners...but I just don't see how the Rams hang with them here.

I agree with wise. Not sure how you "scheme" a guy like Kap, who can throw darts and tote the rock if need be. I hate the Niners...but I just don't see how the Rams hang with them here.

Someone will eventually scheme him in this league and then the good ones adjust.. We'll see if Kaernick can adjust.. Not saying it will be this week or next but the more film they get on this guy, he will look bad at some point vs some team....JMO in watching this league for a very long time.. Kid is special and like him, but point is, someone is gonna give him some humble pie eventually... On the road, vs Fisher,,, dunno but enough for me to stay away.. GL bro

no? last i saw ats action was 75/25 but you have all that kinda info. And how was the Rutgers funeral and who are people on twit picking, lmao

The percentages is not what I'm referring to. What do you want the line to be? San Fran -10? -11? -13? Books can only make numbers so high. Public wins some of the time too

Thanks tee,
I was wondering what your thoughts were. The problem the Rams have with Kap is JL55. Laurinaitis is too slow to shadow him. He's too slow to cover Vernon Davis. I don't think the Rams will have the same success offensively as they did in SF. I could be wrong but I see a top 5 team vs a bottom 5 team and I only lay 7? Rams might not get to 7.
Rams score last week is very misleading. They were getting worked by a rookie QB until he became generous. Bradford was 8-17 for 2TDs and an Int. he was awful until he got bailed out. He did make 1 great TD pass but other than that, 8 completions??? I think this is a blowout early. GL buddy! Looking forward to seeing your plays this weekend.

totally agree with bolded above.. And he is kinda sorta gettin a pass... Bottom line is--- he is not a MIKE linebacker at this point... He rarely makes tackles between the tackles and when he does its usually when he is falling on his back seven yeards down field.. He makes a lot of tackles outside. So put him there and draft or sign a Mike... very sure fisher sees it...good read wise...

In vegas and my search capabilities are always at Mrs Tee*Tub mercy here... anyone know final word on Amedola? I know the easy to find stuff.. handshake..

Tee, I'm listening to the Rams pre game show. I'll let you know once I hear. Do you like anything on the card today? GL!

Isn't it possible bears D was just flat to start the niner game? I mean the offensive output vs saints was about the worst of any team new orleans has faced this year but the defense scored twice for them. I am not saying Kap is not doing a good job ... but a td on the road ( back to back )to fisher who personally cost his team a win the last time they played with a delay of game penalty on a made gamewinning fg while holding onto a 3 game lead in the loss column of the division standings seems a bit much.

In vegas and my search capabilities are always at Mrs Tee*Tub mercy here... anyone know final word on Amedola? I know the easy to find stuff.. handshake..
I don't know if it's final, but here's what i'm seeing...

St. Louis wide receiver Danny Amendola (foot) was considered doubtful for Week 13 against San Francisco after missing practice for the third consecutive day Friday. It's the second straight week Amendola has appeared on the injury report as doubtful after initially suffering the injury in Week 11 against the Jets. He surprisingly stayed active for last Sunday's win at Arizona, but finished with only one catch for 38 yards.

Amendola admitted earlier this week he felt sore following Sunday's game and continued to rest his foot throughout practice. He was limited to just seven snaps and just one target against the Cardinals and is unlikely to play, according to ESPN.
If I see anything before the game starts I'll post it.

7 points for home field? (see what you are saying tho)... personally I think it is currectly lined.. Lots of easy winners on correctly lined games is what I think wise is sayin'

yes I think 7 is quite fair for San Fran's home field and St. Louis on the road lol

Isn't it possible bears D was just flat to start the niner game? I mean the offensive output vs saints was about the worst of any team new orleans has faced this year but the defense scored twice for them. I am not saying Kap is not doing a good job ... but a td on the road ( back to back )to fisher who personally cost his team a win the last time they played with a delay of game penalty on a made gamewinning fg while holding onto a 3 game lead in the loss column of the division standings seems a bit much.

a lot of what I am seeing also... But just not sure... Mrs teedub will be passing the Wynn/Mirage area around 515-545. Get down there and give her a high five...lol

Tee, I'm listening to the Rams pre game show. I'll let you know once I hear. Do you like anything on the card today? GL!

Pounding Cinn anywhere that will take my money wise.. close on a few other plays but that will be the pounder.. Liked Chefs before the tragedy and just not sure if I should like it more or less now... Anyone who thinks they know, is guessing....

Thanks Tee, what other games are you liking? I just don't see anything. I had a play on KC as well but who knows now.

Pounding Cinn anywhere that will take my money wise.. close on a few other plays but that will be the pounder.. Liked Chefs before the tragedy and just not sure if I should like it more or less now... Anyone who thinks they know, is guessing....
This game gets none of my money and that BS line

As much as I want to bet on SF, I just can't get myself to root against my team. I'll have to sit and get tortured I guess. I do like the Dolphins and somehow will be on the Detroit Under 52.

We might want to put the Rams as one of the bottom 3 teams in the league. They are brutal in every department. That includes the coaching staff. They play dumb too so that doesn't help their cause.

Back