Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Yall are going down!!! :down2:
This is all in good fun, of course. :tiphat:

My bets on this game:
2Q Hornets -2.5 (-115) 1 Unit
3Q Warriors/Hornets OVER 53.5 (-115) 2 Units
4Q Warriots/Hornets OVER 53 (-115) 1.5 Units

also on Miami TT UNDER 90.5 (-115) 1 Unit

Sorry no writeup, gotta try do some work before going to the game. Basically expecting the Hornets to continue to do what they've been doing.

Adding:

3Q Magic -4.5 (-115) 1 Unit
Magic TT OVER 106.5 (-115) 1 Unit

so my plays.

2Q Hornets -2.5 (-115) 1 Unit
3Q Warriors/Hornets OVER 53.5 (-115) 2 Units
4Q Warriots/Hornets OVER 53 (-115) 1.5 Units

Miami Heat TT UNDER 90.5 (-115) 1 Unit
3Q Magic -4.5 (-115) 1 Unit
Orland Magic TT OVER 106.5 (-115) 1 Unit

d2b9fc1bdaa989921cc3d83fb7cc7f0b-getty-76076187rw009_warriors_hornets.jpg

HAHAHA. good one SF Capper. But I actually think you got some good bets. I think I woulda put in a N.O. 1Q bet because GS spent alot of energy trying to pull off that game in Houston last night. A rested Hornets team should be able to score some easy baskets today against our horrid defense.

Also on my signature I say to vote B. Davis as starting pt guard. That's just the homer in me. I really think CP deserves it. But Davis better make the team.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QG6WdJPYq_s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QG6WdJPYq_s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Where do you find these pictures anyways?

oh yea

BOL. sharp play on New Orleans 2nd Q. thats when we fade. I would play the 4th Q too. if its close at all (within DD), CP should dominate us like he did last game

look at biedrens posing for a poster going to the rim. only problem is we gotta play at their place tonight. Might be over at halftime but we'll see.

thanks guys - lol. I'm so pumped about this game, really excited to see the Warriors offense live. going for 10 straight, im sure the Hive's gonna be packed. I don't know the official attendance from last game but it was around 15,700-16,000 by far the best this year. Probably lots of booing for your boy Baron tonight too haha

I'll try to get some pictures but we have the cheap seats and it'll be hard to move around if there are lots of people tonight.

damn I hope we dont meet in playoffs though. hoping for 1st rd Phoenix, 2nd rd like Houston, conference: Dallas. championship: cleveland

no March like playoff pictures start developing and player playing extra hard. Lotta must wins in mid-March on. Riding Portland,Denver,GS,Houston,Denver most likely at the end. IMO the playoff picture will be decided in the last couple days. tighter than last yr (when we knocked your boys out btw :tiphat:)

the warriors were lights out... that was ridiculous.

Pargo definitely wasn't comfortable in that role, everyone got off to a slow start except CP3.

And Baron pretty much demanded to leave N.O. thats why we were booing him. And he had to drain that 3 at the end of half, that screwed my 2Q bet.

yeah the Warriors were draining shot after shot. good preview of 2 of the best pt guards in the league. good luck tomorrow.

congrats you two, warriors deserved that one big time. kept hitting shots when the hornets took the lead or tied. 4th quarter was a disaster

Back