series price plays

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
This is my finals...

Stern wants his butt buddy there regardless of who is the better team.

Utah will abuse SAS in the paint and I believe they have the best PG in the west.

SERIES PLAYS:

Cleveland Cavaliers

3 units to win 8.4

Utah Jazz

3 units to win 11.40

GL to you all.

Should be a great series brewer. I would not be shocked if this one went 7.

adding JAZZ ML and Cavs ML game 1

JAZZ ML +260

2 units to win 5.2

CAVS ML +215

2 units to win 4.3

Deron Williams the best pg in the west? Steve Nash was in the west wasn't he? Its debatable that hes better than Parker and Paul. But over Nash? Wow.

Good Luck with those bets

Yea I like the prices, but I just don't think the Jazz can do it this round. Deron will be swallowed up by Bowen, look what he did to Nash .. and Deron disappeared in a couple games vs GSW. I like the Jazz in game one though becuase of the rest and I think the Spurs take them lightly like they did the Nuggets in game 1. GL

Deron dissapeared not because he was scared, but because he was hampered with foul problems.

nice avatar Huntdog

That's the understatment of the week. And it's like his third great avatar in a row.

Thing is, as much as I like the price you're getting on the Cavs, I don't see how a team with one player makes it past Detroit.

Joe...if its a square series..your right..

prollem is last year in Games 6-7...Stern tried his hardest..I got the gmes on tape..I can point out over 10 absolute phantom calls...it was disgraceful

Oh, I believe you, BAR. I wasn't even in the country for that last year so I saw zero NBA playoff action. But I completely believe it. Part of me sort of hopes one day that they rip the scab off the NBA and we find out how disgusting the whole behind the scenes manipulation is.

And maybe they find a way to get LeBron there--which would even be more disgusting seeing as how he's so dramatically not ready to be an NBA Champion yet. But like you said, SU, these two teams do NOT match up together.

Joe...if its a square series..your right..

prollem is last year in Games 6-7...Stern tried his hardest..I got the gmes on tape..I can point out over 10 absolute phantom calls...it was disgraceful

Right. Lebron will get his way this time. Thing is, I almost expect it...I am happy as shit if Stons win though.

Keeley is something else JP...she makes anyone's avatar look good.

Back