Serie A Saturday

• Thread starter Thread starter Magica10
  • Start date Start date
M

Magica10

ok well now you have an Italian Capper at the forum!!!

guys im takin a risk on a Draw in Rome with Lazio and Catania and the odds as usual for such a play are nice and im thinkin 1 - 1 might be our outcome so im playing it accordingly

Lazio/ Cat Draw +220 (3.2)

Buona Fortuna ofcourse !!

and Saturday ill be posting for Sundays Fixtures!!

Ciao!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see some new blood in here man.

Lazio looked like shit on Wednesday, lets see how they perform this weekend.

Good luck on the play.

thanks man

nice to meet you my friend

new blood with old roots lol been a fan of Serie A since 1983 so ive seen some stuff!! lol

Agreement!! Lazio i just dont think can score and i see Catania at 4.0 thinkin yeah sure, i posted a Draw, its my first post so i gotta be SHMUCKED!! lol If Catania wins this game ill be pissed lol

but Rome is never an easy place to score, and Lazio hasnt proven theyre going to kick down any nets either, yes GL is appreciated lol

welcome aboard. look forward to some Serie A discussion. Definitely a great league to bet on if you know the circumstances. Hope this hits, will be on a few draws myself

I desperately want to have more time to get to know Serie A, I think there's money to be made there.

Either way, ciao e benvenuto.

well its there..........

thanks for the hello And Ciao!

well damn what would a first day be without an exact score called in the other game today in Serie A

Palermo will win this game 1 - 0 , 2 - 0 if Fiore and Muutu and friends get too aggressive to try and draw and Retaliation will see 2- 0 , but at a Sweet +160 (2.6) and with all the defense missing with a make shift backfield and the fact the Fiore has scored only 3 goals in 6 Fixtures combined, from which they were one of the last undefeateds, to now struggling to even stay afloat, and i dont see it getting easier with a Goalie like we have in Palermo, making all but ALL the difference in our low scoring Home win in a 20 MPH Wind/ rain storm thats being called for all day tomorrow to boot so.........

Palermo ML +160 (2.6)

Fiore / Palermo Under 2.5 -130 (1.77)

Lines @ Oddsmaker

Buona Fortuna!!! Ciao!

ofcourse Catania?

oh the chances they had, NADA in the net? the under 2.5 was a solid play though as i did see the 2 goal result and played it accordingly as mentioned, just not in draw format, so i juiced out there in my own plays, but still, sorry about the draw result!!

now two left to go, Mr Fontana better impress today, i need him to be strong today!!!!

ask and ye shall receive!!

well damn what would a first day be without an exact score called in the other game today in Serie A

Palermo will win this game 1 - 0 , 2 - 0 if Fiore and Muutu and friends get too aggressive to try and draw and Retaliation will see 2- 0

Nice !!

2 - 0 FT Palermo!!

Palermo +160 Cashed and the under Is Cashed along with it!!

3 - 1 on my day

2 - 1 Posted record at CTG opening Post !!

take it !!

lol hey thanks!!

thanks Kook & Paris!! and um ill give you $100 Euro for each of them there Dames in the Avatar Paris, Jesus man, please respond in my threads as often as you like!!!! lol

and Sundays post is up!! so Buona Fortuna!!

thanks Kook & Paris!! and um ill give you $100 Euro for each of them there Dames in the Avatar Paris, Jesus man, please respond in my threads as often as you like!!!! lol

and Sundays post is up!! so Buona Fortuna!!

:36_11_6: FOR MY AVATARCIT JUST HAPPY X MAS TIME BUDDY!!

Back