September plays

9/16
Dodgers/Braves u3.5 f5 -105
Royals -126
Royals score first -111

I really wanted to bet kc but 1st day back home and tigers scare me. Never know who the fuck pitching, I saw Mize but then I saw him off board. Now it Olson and they willing to throw a different guy at ya every inning. That shit works to, that how Japan shut down the USA lineup in the baseball classic. It hard enough to hit but when you gotta see a different damn pitcher every at bat it like twice as tough!! Pretty confident Lugo keep them in game but tigers just got some crazy voodoo shit going on right now! Manager doing a hell of a job! I ended up deciding I just have to watch and see a game or 2 of this series I know kc has whipped up on them and chisox but this a different Tiger team than they beat up on early in year.

I rolled w lad but the Ff under def makes sense. They offering +105 for the Ff u3.5 in stl, cards ain’t scoring off skenes! Kinda doubt pirates score 4, check that one out!

Gl buddy

9/17
Reds o3.5 -135
Phillies -1.5 +132
Pirates/Cards u4.5 f5 -118

I almost played Philly 1st 5 but had so many plays already, lol. I do like schearber and Harper to possibly connect on their h,r,rbi props, but I played Montas over k’s also so I got a mixed bag there! Lol. Gl tonight buddy

I almost played Philly 1st 5 but had so many plays already, lol. I do like schearber and Harper to possibly connect on their h,r,rbi props, but I played Montas over k’s also so I got a mixed bag there! Lol. Gl tonight buddy
I like first 5 better, but decided on this anyway. Hopefully the back half doesn't bite me like it did with royals last night

I like first 5 better, but decided on this anyway. Hopefully the back half doesn't bite me like it did with royals last night

Man bro, I don’t wanna say told ya so cause I really wasn’t sure but I don’t wanna be against tigers playing any the other Al central teams for sure, they are tough as hell. I was hurting for you when I saw them start coming back, shit crazy! I think mize might pitch well enough to keep them in it tonight. Ragans usually comes out w his hair on fire but he young and dumb, he hasn’t learned the long game yet, doesn’t set hitters up for later at bats or keep anything in the bag, so he mows down lineup 1st time around then they have a pretty good idea what they gonna see next time around and he gets into some trouble. If mize can just avoid bad start think this another tight one.

Back