September 15th-21st

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
4-2, +$526 last week...last two weeks 10-3

Will have a play for tomorrow up a bit later tonight...will do a write up on the system tomorrow when I get back to my office for those that we're interested...unit size increase this week from $200 to $250

Last edited:
Good luck Bench. I look forward to details on your system. Nice results thus far!

gonna officially call this the Road Run Line System

First you take a list of all the road favs for a given day from the largest fav at the top to the smallest at the bottom...go to the day before and look at the offensive production of each team, the first team that scored 5 or more runs or had double digit hits on the previous day (going down your list) and does not have a losing record in its previous 10 games is your play...if a team had an off day on the previous day that is = to a good offensive day...if you go through the list of favs which I consider to be at least -106 and there are now qualifiers then there is no play on that day...as of now I am only playing one game per day...I am going to attempt to back test it right now on how it did from April-June...it does appear to work pretty damn good after the allstar break...my back tests do not include the teams previous 10 games win %, I just added that to avoid ending up with horseshit teams...that's it guys its pretty simple...I spend a good part of offseasons in each sport trying to come up with new systems, for every one I find there are dozens of duds...my experience is the better the system the shorter its lifespan will be...over the last 15+ years I have used some great ones but eventually the books always adjust to what you are doing...correlated parlays in ncaa fb was the greatest system ever and for years it literally made me a living, hell my dad retired early playing correlated parlays for decades...I had a run for about 5 years with a great totals system in the NHL, that's what brought me to CTG...my goal is to finalize my year round blue print in all sports (soccer, football, hoops, mlb, nhl) in the next 5 years, at that point I hope to just plug in the formulas to success...It's all a process and learning proper money management is the key to it all, at this point picking winners is the easy part its maximizing profit that can be frustrating...hope this system works out in the long run but keep in mind the books and the game changes constantly and we have to make constant adjustments and additions to how we pick games to wager on to have consistent success

Still like this w the big price drop? Didn't look to see who is out for DET

The nice thing about systems is it takes all the "gut feelings" out of your capping and you depend completely on the numbers...I won't lie it makes me cautious but this same thing happened last week with the angels and they went on to ass rape their opponent...we are shooting to go .500 or better this week and we are 1-0 so far...stay the course and you will keep making withdrawals on a weekly basis...I average around $2,000 a month over the last 5 years or so in all sports combined, I have a a month or two that I struggle in (Nov, April) on a yearly basis and a couple months (sept, jan, Feb, mar) that I kick ass in every year...so with all this said I couldn't care less about a price drop in this situation...gl tonight sir

@Bet_Labs: Dodgers -325 at the Cubs is the largest road favorite in our database (dating back to 2005). Previous high was Twins -285 at Royals in 2006.

the Dodgers had a great day...have to wait until their line comes out tomorrow to see what our play may or may not be

Play #6...LAD -1.5 +125 ($250-$312.50)

A win today would bring us to our goal for the week of finishing .500 and clearing a small profit...gl today guys

Back