SEP 10 Discussion - Waino's return

Rays 33-11 75% at home since June 1, but tribe is 20-10 on road since July 1
33e28317-eeec-4aa2-98d4-7871898d916f.png

Anaheim, Philadelphia and Yanks interest me as favorites. possibly Colorado but hate betting vs Arizona on the road after a home loss

MATCHUP: Pirates RH Trevor Williams (12-9, 3.15 ERA) vs. Cardinals RH Adam Wainwright (1-3, 4.00)

Williams has been one of the best pitchers in the majors over the last two months and allowed a total of four runs over his last nine starts. The Arizona State product scattered five hits over 6 2/3 scoreless frames against Cincinnati last Monday - the sixth time in the last nine outings that he did not yield a run. One of Williams' two losses in that span came at home against St. Louis on Aug. 5, when he was reached for two runs over five frames, but he tossed six scoreless innings at the Cardinals on Aug. 29.

Wainwright is making his first start since May 13 after spending the last three months on the disabled list with elbow inflammation. The 37-year-old made just four starts this season and issued a total of 14 walks in 18 innings. Wainwright made three appearances - two starts - against Pittsburgh in 2017 and was reached for a total of eight runs - seven earned - over 12 innings.

In 7 rehab starts Waino split between 3 diff teams he tossed 22 inn without giving up a run and k'd 25 with a 0.82 whip

Marquez is challenging Freeland as the ROX best pitcher of late. Averaging 11so’s per game last 3. He is in a nice zone right now. And tonight will be hot.

I'm sick of Wade Miley and I'm sure the Cubs are even more. I want to see a big game out of the Cubs line up tonight. Nuffs enuff. If Lester gets out of 1st inning, I'm going in on Cubs.

Godley is struggling early but gets out of the jam. Concerning for my under play. And Marquez gives up his obligatory 1st inning run, now he shuts them down.

Back