Senior Bowl Report- North +3 outright Win

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
North squad is getting +3 vs the South squad. The South is favored in my opinion because they have Colt Brennan, Eric AINGE, and Andre Woodson.

South is coached by the 49'ers staff and Mike Martz is there working with the offense. Apparently all 3 qb's are having a hard time adjusting to his footwork drills and his offense.

I believe that Early DOUCET and Limas SWEED are not playing for South.

The Key to these types of games are defense. North has 8 USC players on including Sedrick ELLIS and Lawrence King. Offensively North has John David Booty and Chad HENNE and Joe FLACCO at Qb's. I think BOOTY is the best of all the qb's playing in this game. HENNE will play well as he is a system guy that wants to have a good showing.

I think that WOODSON and BRENNAN are players that work with their systems. I dont think either will do well where they are not familiar with their receivers.

Running backs-

North has the following backs- FORSETT- Yvenson BERNARD- Dantrell SAVAGE, Chauncey WASHINGTON and Chris JOHNSOn from ECU. North has the bruising fullback from West Virginia who was crying on TV.

North has tight ends- Fred DAVIS, Martin RUCKER from Mizzou and Kellen Davis from MSU.

North also has Keith Rivers from USC and Terrell Thomas playing corner.

Vegas simply favors South every year because they always have the SEC QB's as they do this year, and a high profile Wac qb. North quietly has 8 USC players combined with some other great players. Kicking is huge and we have SERNA who is amazing at field goal kicking.

North has a great chance at this outright win, people will take South expecting a high octane performance from them with Brennan, Ainge and Woodson. They are playing with limited practice with a new team and players and now are going against all all stars on D? This does not bode well for them at all.

Forget about regular season and Hawaii games and Kentucky games and one can see that the North team should be favored by -3. They do this every year in this game, favor the wrong team.

North will win this game.

I am not impressed with either WOODSON, Brennan or AINGE. I find WOODSON and AINGE hang on to the ball for ever. Brennan I think plays in the WAC and takes advantage of their speed and spreads to score on wac teams.

Booty and HENNE on North are used to throwing quicker and not holding the ball for ever. I really see them having more success than WOODSOn, AINGE and BRENNAN. When you really think about it this way anyway, Kentucky, Tennessee and Hawaii were not great teams. Michigan and USC were better teams than those. So we have the QB's that led the better teams. They are not high profile though, Ainge, Woodson and Brennan are all hype. System smart guys do well in these games, not guys like Woodson and Brennan who have mechanical flaws in their throwing games.

i agree, the north has good players and accoring to rivals.com reports chad henne by far is having the best senior bowl workouts on both QB-WR and 7 on 7's.

I think it is a gift the 3 poitns. I am thinkign about the moneyline as well.

COTTAM.......

sorry just a UT fan

I dont get NFL network update this thread please I gotta go to the UT vs UGA bball game soon

North just sacked Woodson in the endzone for a safety. 9-7 North with about 3 minutes left in half.

What the fuck was that call before the half. They said the guy lost the ball after he hit the ground? He was down wth possession for two seconds before the ball came out. Horrid call

Absolute garbage with that call, the guy caught the ball, had it for 3 seconds had 5 feet in and then fell out of bounds and did not drop the ball?

I thinking something fishy is going on here, the ref right on the spot called it a TD, that screwed us huge we would be up 9 at half and likely win the game, now I get the feeling that that will cost us big

In spite of the refs mischief we got us a win. Congrats are in order to Mr Meatballs for getting the ball rolling! (No pun intended)

Back