SEMCON who?

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
NFL Posted YTD 2-6 -10.02 units

Wasn't around last Sunday to post but did have a profitable weekend, so no need to talk me off a ledge despite my posted record on week one plays.

Detroit can't play on grass - I'll say it. I think we need to get a little friendly action with the DC/Semcon crew going on this one.

Skins looked like shit week one and got torched by Rodgers week 2. So what, - there hasn't been a more profitable wager in recent years than fading Detroit as a pick or fave on grass. It just doesn't work.

Washington pick -110 five units

SKins Under 49 -110 three units
Hou -1 one units
Bal/HOU Under 45 one unit
NO -7 two units
CAR +2 two units

Last edited:
Solid play. I wish I would have grabbed the PK Sunday night. Edit: I see it is back to PK, wow.

The Lions on grass is iffy. Off-hand I can think of a win at Oakland two years ago.

The Lions have NEVER won in DC.

The key here is Bush. Still listed as questionable...look at the 6 quarters of Lions offense with him and basically the 2 without him. Not so much his running but ability to spread the field, dump-offs etc. This is a steal at PK if he does not play. It is still solid as well if he is hobbled.

GL doggy.

Solid play. I wish I would have grabbed the PK Sunday night. Edit: I see it is back to PK, wow.

The Lions on grass is iffy. Off-hand I can think of a win at Oakland two years ago.

The key here is Bush. Still listed as questionable...look at the 6 quarters of Lions offense with him and basically the 2 without him. Not so much his running but ability to spread the field, dump-offs etc. This is a steal at PK if he does not play. It is still solid as well if he is hobbled.

GL doggy.
The line tells us hes playing imo
If come sunday hes not,theyll be a lot of bailing going on

Thanks BAR. For those who give a shit:

Det last six games as a fave on Grass:

9/15/13 - LOSS as pk @ Arizona 21-25
12/16/12 LOSS as -6 @ARI 10-38
11/4/12 WON as -6 @JAX 31-14
9/23/12 LOSS as -3.5@TENN 41-44
1/1/12 LOSS as -.65 @GB 41-45
12/18/11 Won SU, LOSS ATS as -1.5 @OAK 28-27

1-5 ATS, 2-4 SU

GL doggy.

I agree..not playing but good pick

Hunt and Bar have to send each other nudies if Skins win.

Me and Tru have to go on dates with their women if Det wins.

Godspeed gents...

GL doggy.
What is sad is, that it shouldnt matter

Bell would be just as good if Reggie doesnt play.....

GL doggy

My only issue, is I think Redskins just are not good

Which might mean in some weird way, you bet the AZ Cards on Sunday

Rest of the card:

SKins Under 49 -110 three units
Hou -1 one units
Bal/HOU Under 45 one unit
NO -7 two units
CAR +2 two units

Never thought I'd see the day when I wished Jason Campbell was taking snaps. Griffin handing this shit to them...

Late games:

Frisco +10
Jets over 40.5
Mia -3

All for two units

Semcon boys - congrats. I'll be attending the RGiii funeral this week. Bring on Cousins....

don't be too hard on rg3 yet, tha D might go down as tha worst D ever. an that's bad when saints jus set tha mark last year an they sucked some monster dick. foreskins sofar are suckin an swallowin some monster dick on D.

I hear you on the D, but that fumble and the horrid INT in the first half were gonna be points for Wash. We know the D sucks. This MF'er under center is supposed to be for real...

all these fuckin foreskin fans got mixed up about shit an didn't see any kinda 2nd year slump. coach wrote em off last year an they went on a miracle run that all foreskin fans wont see again in they life. holes on D an wit rg3 comin off injury an no snaps in preseason shit was all over tha wall. meat of tha schedule comes up after Oakland game, we will see what they got, but this is tha foreskins everyone knows. 1st 9 games last year an tha 3 sofar this year. rg is good, but u had to see he was comin down to earth after his rookie season. we might get some value on tha foreskins next week if Oakland can pull out a huge upset Monday, or atleast keep it close. Oakland gets blown out, u wont see value to play tha skins for a few more weeks

I'll give credit if you thought RGiii would look like this through three games. If he'd have played like this in preseason he wouldn't be the starter.

Sunday night - Bears/Pit over 40.5 three unit

Don't like Bears D much and think Pit finds a way to win. Chi will get theirs...... 24-20 Steez....

I'll give credit if you thought RGiii would look like this through three games. If he'd have played like this in preseason he wouldn't be the starter.

Sunday night - Bears/Pit over 40.5 three unit

Don't like Bears D much and think Pit finds a way to win. Chi will get theirs...... 24-20 Steez....

GL tonight doggy, get that over

Back