Seems As Simple As Bama Winning the Natty

If his defense can even give him 2 maybe 3 stops they win against that GB defense

Lol except you're betting against Tom Brady so slow down
No chance. This is the team that best fits GB. Revenge and this weak ass D the Bucs present. If you want to bet me straight up im sure CTG could accommodate an escrow account for us to bet. Make it 1k if you're interested.

Hunt, Tampa Bay is at the level of GB. This game is probably 27-13

I agree with gb initially. Both olines are so good. But I do give arod the nod early. No way would I lay big coin on the ats though. Go ml big if you like it that much.

If I do end up betting against Brady I'm sure I'll ask myself Sunday night why the fuck did I fade tb12 in the playoffs another year.

I'm just trying to help wise. Why can't they go to a book and bet tb to win 1600 instead?

I don't know anyone here or trust anyone expect CTG. If you guys tell me you have the money then the bet is on

I'd vouch for you and quite a few guys here but after the bill ivy shit we stopped doing that. He did end up paying though. 4 years later.

I'd vouch for you and quite a few guys here but after the bill ivy shit we stopped doing that. He did end up paying though. 4 years later.
Bill ivy? Have no idea what that means. We have guys claiming to bet 200 units which is hilarious. Come on wire. Oops! I mean come on guys.

Politics bet. He doesn't post here anymore. Rarely.
Time to speak the truth. When a guy on this site starts keeping track of his units and he's downs 5000 units, trust me, he isn't betting 6000 units on a game. We're all grown ups here i think.

Back