Secular Sunday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Chicago/Toronto O193 (-110 @ Greek)
Check IC's thread for reasoning, he likes to write.

Let's get lucky like last night :wacka wacka:

I considered that too. But I think the 4Q might be huge too with FTs at the end n shit.

Will wish you well but not bite. Think Ben more likely then not to play. Like Toronto at home on Sunday last 10 being 6-3-1 over. Not liking Bulls as 4 or less dog being 2-7-1 ou last 10 or Toronto as a 4 or less fav being 2-8 under last 10. GL

Will wish you well but not bite. Think Ben more likely then not to play. Like Toronto at home on Sunday last 10 being 6-3-1 over. Not liking Bulls as 4 or less dog being 2-7-1 ou last 10 or Toronto as a 4 or less fav being 2-8 under last 10. GL
throw your stupid stats away its ABOUT THE MATCHUPS PACE and being a CLOSE game

Andres Nocioni had another hard workout with no pain Saturday and the Bulls plan to activate him. Coach Scott Skiles said the forward, who has missed 28 of 29 games with plantar fasciitis in his right foot, will be limited to undetermined minutes.

Tyrus Thomas, who missed Friday's win with the flu, returned to practice. And although Ben Wallace didn't practice, he traveled to Toronto and will be a game-time decision after missing two games with sinusitis.

"The fever is down," Wallace said. "The body isn't hurting as much. It was tough. I could barely walk or stand. I was hot and burning up. Everything was just aching ."

Definitely hoping that Wallace is OUT... Can I have a gametime decision go my way for once?

for real man, wallace's status may determine our bet...... we NEED that fucker out

ill let you know if hes going to play when i watch the pre game so you can hedge

Yeah fuck it why not...... If the 1H is huge I'll go for the middle at halftime but I ain't gonna hedge and watch it go over

i would keep my play if Killa hedges then you know for sure it goes over

shoulda knew ill lose by 1 they go on a fast break and the idiot goes for reserve layup

I just looked at the play by play for the end of the game, I almost threw up. This shit cannot be happening to me.

We only needed

20 pts the last 6:18
8 pts the last 3:00

R u fucking kidding me? Out of my last 8 losses, 3 have been by 1 point, 2 have been by the hook, and another lost in the last 4 seconds. Fuck this..............

i thought we were good with 8 points in 3mins but of course not look at the FTs 15/26 Bulls 28/37 RAPTORS

Ridin with the big homey here in the late show 2H... Sorry for the curse BAR

Houston 2H -4 (-110 @ Greek)

Nice to close the night with an easy win..... Some sanity has been temporarily restored..... Back tomorrow

One more note about Houston....... McGrady was good with his 40-10-8, but more importantly I owe this win to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior....... Thanks JC!

One more note about Houston....... McGrady was good with his 40-10-8, but more importantly I owe this win to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior....... Thanks JC!

hmmm....he didn't mention anything about this.........

:smiley_acbe:

lol, it was a shot at Zach Johnson. After he won today, he said it was all about Jesus. "I thank my swing coaches, but more importantly, Jesus Christ." One of the most absurd statements I've ever heard. Jesus is picking golfers he wants to win now, huh? Jesus wanted Zach to win, but not the other 150 golfers in the field? What does Jesus have against them?

Imagine being his swing coach, and being told you're less important to Zach's success than a man who lived 2,000 years ago?

The absurdity of athletes thanking Jesus when they win is comedic gold.

lol, it was a shot at Zach Johnson. After he won today, he said it was all about Jesus. "I thank my swing coaches, but more importantly, Jesus Christ." One of the most absurd statements I've ever heard. Jesus is picking golfers he wants to win now, huh? Jesus wanted Zach to win, but not the other 150 golfers in the field? What does Jesus have against them?

Imagine being his swing coach, and being told you're less important to Zach's success than a man who lived 2,000 years ago?

:smiley_acbe:

It's very common. Near the end of the football season at the end of a Bengals game, Chad Johnson got down with the CB of the other team (can't remember who offhand) and the "prayer" went something like:

"thank you lord for giving us all our talent, protect both of these incredible athletes through the rest of the season..."

I was reminded of the pharisee a bit more than the publican, and I howled with hysterics.

I cannot speak for ol brother Zach, but there is a tendency among us silly Christian believers to thank God (aka Jesus Christ) for giving us our talents and abilities ("all good things come from You O Lord" and the like...)

but I have to agree. When it's "Thank you Jesus for having me WIN today"........well, I find that shit comical too.

It's very common. Near the end of the football season at the end of a Bengals game, Chad Johnson got down with the CB of the other team (can't remember who offhand) and the "prayer" went something like:

"thank you lord for giving us all our talent, protect both of these incredible athletes through the rest of the season..."

I was reminded of the pharisee a bit more than the publican, and I howled with hysterics.

I cannot speak for ol brother Zach, but there is a tendency among us silly Christian believers to thank God (aka Jesus Christ) for giving us our talents and abilities ("all good things come from You O Lord" and the like...)

but I have to agree. When it's "Thank you Jesus for having me WIN today"........well, I find that shit comical too.

While I will respect you, Redbearde, and many other Christian believers, I refuse to not laugh at any Bengals player who thanks any higher being for any talent other than out-running a police officer.

Back