Secular Sunday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Denver Nuggets -3 (-120 @ Greek)
See my reasoning for the Clipps last night. You just cannot compare "playing for pride" to playing for positioning and or even to get in at all. Couple that with embarassing revenge. As far as spots, this is pretty much as good as it gets. The keys are Melo and AI being healthy, and Karl letting Smith play (he benched him last game for disciplinary reasons).

Let's get lucky again :cheers:

I had no idea Denver has recently dropped to 8th in the west! This is some of the best value I've seen all week. GL

Yeah this is by far the best game on the card... SEA has the weapons to pull this one out... but they have to lose eventually with this depleted squad... if Lewis doesn't shoot 55% and dominate Nuggets win easy

Denver has dropped 3 straight with a SU loss to Seattle in that stretch. Seattle, a terrible team, has won 3 straight including 2 comebacks vs. Minny and Denver, and a blowout vs. Memphis.

Denver looks awesome here.

B2B Public Road Favs. Who stole your password? Seattle has won 5 of 7, but when you look at those victories two have come against a TWolves team that has given up, the TrailBlazers, the Grizz and the upset over the Nuggets. My main caution with the play is the Sonics have lost at home by 4 to the Pistons, 1 to the Warriors and 2 to the Wizards. 3 is still a big # when you consider they've only been blown out by the streaking Spurs. I think this game will be close, but I know for certain that it's Nuggets or nothing.

GL tonight.

B2B Public Road Favs. Who stole your password? Seattle has won 5 of 7, but when you look at those victories two have come against a TWolves team that has given up, the TrailBlazers, the Grizz and the upset over the Nuggets. My main caution with the play is the Sonics have lost at home by 4 to the Pistons, 1 to the Warriors and 2 to the Wizards. 3 is still a big # when you consider they've only been blown out by the streaking Spurs. I think this game will be close, but I know for certain that it's Nuggets or nothing.

GL tonight.

No doubt. I was hoping for -2, but what can I do. I won't respect myself tomorrow if I don't play it because I've waited all week for this spot.

No doubt. I was hoping for -2, but what can I do. I won't respect myself tomorrow if I don't play it because I've waited all week for this spot.

On that note I will say that I'm glad you're finally playing shit you like. How's the Navy working out for ya?

Ring it up........... 6 in a row now, this is the run I've been waiting for all year

Back