Second Half Play out in The Desert

Thats why I said just a minut Brian. Was waiting for the number to go to a flat 10..and even got 5 cents on the deal.

Oh Snap.. Big Al Special.. Do you expect the run in the third or 4th?

Miami played as good as possible in half number one. Awesome shooting. This has been a long trip though and we will see them lose their legs and jumpers come up short in second half.

Now that I look back..fadng Phx in first qtr tonight would have been perfect. But now I get the game line discounted by 4.5-6 points depending on when you played it.

Suns run away in last 8 minutes

I hope you guys are right, but something just isn't right with this suns team this year. Not the same team from the last 2+ years.

End of third was killer..had just crept back in. Still think we have a small..very small chance.

Yea would be nice to make a shot.. No idea why Stoudamire is shooting jumpers

Sorry for the play. Miami has come back to earth in second half but Phoenix has played just awful.

Yea if Pho. would have made even a portion of these open shots theyd have an easy lead. Nash is missing bunnies. Heat arent even playing that great. Oh well.. at least i didnt play the over as well! ;)

I think for alot of us that made this play that it was total fade mode of Miami. Miami is a championship caliber team on any given night. With that being said they have played terrible this year, and I would say the next 5-10 games are crucial for them. I think Miami is a team we need to stay away from, because Riley might have this guys on the turnaround back to winnersville USA.

Hindsight is always 20/20, and I probably wouldnt be writing this if Phoenix was slaughtering them like we all presumed they would.

Miami was a championship team 2 years ago. Not sure what your point is.. Last year they were an average team who got crushed in the first round.

I disagree. Miami is not a championship caliber team on any given night. Phx just isnt playing good ball right now.

BTW championship caliber teams arent in last place 20 games into the season..

Yea if Pho. would have made even a portion of these open shots theyd have an easy lead. Nash is missing bunnies. Heat arent even playing that great. Oh well.. at least i didnt play the over as well! ;)

:down2:you got a lil somthing on your nose these days

Miami was a championship team 2 years ago. Not sure what your point is.. Last year they were an average team who got crushed in the first round.

I said they were a championship caliber team on any given night. With Shaq, and Dewayne Wade they can perform like they did 2 years ago when they were champs. I realize they got drilled by the bulls last year, and they have started out miserable this year.

This is a team that you never know what to expect, I.e. Rockets, Dallas, Bulls, New Jersey.

They could either come here be flat and lose by 20 to phoenix or they can do what they did tonight, and beat a sometimes up, sometimes down Phoenix team.

The only that that gets to me in the NBA is how these teams that statistically should beat other teams, and they just come out flat because there tired, or were on a 5 game road trip and just got home, or on btb, name your excuse there is plenty of them.

I guess this is why it is called gambling, and if it were easy everyone would do it, and I wouldn't need a full time job to pay my mortgage.

suns have been horrible as of late. remember they collapsed in 2nd half and lost to the might minnesota timberwolves.

What a shitty game. Watched it on TV but had no strength to get out of bed, after seeing Barbosa miss his milestone 1 millionth shot I even fell asleep.

This isn't about Miami playing some championship ball, come on. They can play well on a given night as can ANY team in the association (yes, including Minnesota with Jaric and Telfair looking like Jordan and Pippen, for 20 mins or so), but nothing more from that. Miami is still going to end up well under .500 for the season. And it seems it were the Suns who had weary legs, not Miami. Bah, go figure.

horrid night. :D:seeya:

Just seen this...

Game Note: Rockets F Tracy McGrady left the game with an ankle sprain and will not return.

Wow. These guys can't get a break huh.

Back