Second half Minn Indiana

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Typically Indiana is terrible in first game of a b-b. Boston is also uninterested in Minn a out of conference snowflake. Would guess they take a big lead into the second half and dump much back as they will be looking ahead to Washington at Indiana tomorrow. I will be looking for a play on Minn if Indiana has a big lead. GL

Typically Indiana is terrible in first game of a b-b. Boston is also uninterested in Minn a out of conference snowflake. Would guess they take a big lead into the second half and dump much back as they will be looking ahead to Washington at Indiana tomorrow. I will be looking for a play on Minn if Indiana has a big lead. GL

This isnt a bad play if its a blowout, if its not 45-34 (right now) then I would pass.

Tuck this is my home team, like Pho for you. Normally they are a complete Fade in the 2nd half of games if they are close or leading. I think if this lead by Indy is high DD then I would make a "small" play on Minny.

Yea thats why I posted...Those #'s will only go down from here. Unfortunately, they are starting to drop already and the value on Minny is decreasing.

Agree marlo. I could certainly have seen a 2nd half play on Minny if INdy was up 15, but certainly not down at the half. Not watching it but I'm guessing Pacers regroup 2nd half.

I am watching it, and Minny is walking down and shooting and hitting. They havent missed this qtr....this is the best qtr they have had this year.

Trust me this team this means nothing, the more there up at half, the better Indy's bet is....

This is an ideal line, similar to the other night against GSW, and others.

I hit it pretty large...basically if you think minny wins this, then take Minny.

Fading Minny 2nd half, has paid my bills more than once.

Joe Johnson is cash baby straight cash

lmao when bar said rip is a better player

Rare Minny game where they are playing well, whatever I have lost tonight against them tonight, I will double down against whomever they play next.....

Pacers really are an awfully bad team in first game of a b-b. By the way did not get back to talk but did not make any bet at half time.

Back