SEC Week 9

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
SEC games and openers:

UK -5.5 vs Tennessee

SCAR -7 vs Vanderbilt

Mizzou -12 @ UCONN

UGA -14.5 vs Florida (game in Jacksonville)

Ole Miss -4 vs Arkansas

aTm -1.5 vs Miss St

BYE: Alabama, AU, LSU

Other than the Cock Party, this has to be the most brutal week other than the practice week in November, right?

Arkansas best player C Frank Ragnow is out for the year. The OL was already bad.

Fr RB Chase Hayden, co-leading rusher, is also out for the year.

@JimmyHyams: UT football players John Kelly, Will Ignot cited last night near
campus after a traffic stop. Police found 4.6 grams of marijuana and pipe
Incident report: Neither player claimed ownership of pot or pipe. Kelly was cited for possession, headlight out, no proof of insurance Ignot, the passenger, was cited for possession of marijuana.
Both were allowed to leave. Must report for booking by No. 7. UT issued a statement regarding situation: `We are aware of the incident and are looking into it. We have no further comment at this
time.

@JimmyHyams: UT football players John Kelly, Will Ignot cited last night near
campus after a traffic stop. Police found 4.6 grams of marijuana and pipe
Incident report: Neither player claimed ownership of pot or pipe. Kelly was cited for possession, headlight out, no proof of insurance Ignot, the passenger, was cited for possession of marijuana.
Both were allowed to leave. Must report for booking by No. 7. UT issued a statement regarding situation: `We are aware of the incident and are looking into it. We have no further comment at this
time.

I wonder if they flicked off the police, too, or is that level of classlessness and absence of discipline reserved for Rashaan Gaulden

Has Butch not learned? I mean you just got beat down by arguably the best coach ever! WWSD (what would Satan do). Hand shot himself in the leg at a Tuscaloosa bar before breaking it off in FSUs ass. Did he sit him? No. He benched him for the warm-ups. Why not take that learning lesson from Saban, and preserve your best player.

Pretty sure I'm going to take this week off. Have gotten killed the last 3 weeks, just not seeing things clearly or putting in enough time. I don't know what to make of this SEC card. I like aTm to win that game. UGA should roll Florida, but seems like that game gets Florida's best effort year in and year out. I wouldn't bet on Tennessee with twinkie's money, but are they really going to lose to UK by a TD? Even without Kelly? I kind of like Arkansas, mainly as a fade of Ole Miss. Now that Patterson's out, surely they finally call it quits on the season. But man Arky is awful. So yeah, going to a wedding out of town, no kids, going to enjoy myself and pick it back up next week

Back