gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
Week 8 schedule and my PRs:

AU @ Ole Miss (-2)
Alabama @ Tennessee (+18.5)
Kentucky @ Mizzou (+1)
SC @ LSU (-7.5)

Not a lot on the slate this weekend

Still not much better than a night game in Bryant Denny with the red lights flashing and Dixieland playing on the speakers. If you have never been, you are missing out.

UGA will not be beating Saban with a 4th string walk-on qb. Will need JT Daniels to take over this team in 2 weeks.

Ole Miss +3

SCary +6'....waiting for 7

Lean Mizzou but probably no play.

Bama 1H also.
Tennessee is coming back to back physical games, don't see how they stop anything Alabama does on offense. Didn't seem like we got too beat up for that physical of a game. Will be on the usual 1H bets with you

If Ole Miss can force AU to try to score with them, I don't see any way AU can keep up. But if Corral throws 6 picks again, anything is possible

The week off may be just what LSU needed, but with MOT's news, I'm staying away.

MOT might be right. Coach O speaking now and sounds like it’s gonna he both QBs getting reps

Earlier today Orgeron confirmed Brennan is still dealing with an injury and is questionable. He said it needs rest and they hoped he would be ready by now but he isn’t. He stopped short of discussing a timeline but said a decision for this weekend would be made Thursday.

Brennan’s dad has since confirmed he’s dealing with a partially torn muscle in his abdomen.

If South Carolina can move it against Auburn I don't see why they won't move it up and down against Beaux Pelini's defense
I expect better effort for sure from the defense. Again, whatever that means. Well, it means not running away from tackles hopefully.

On the QBs.....maybe MOt can say differently. I never envisioned either one actually starting at LSU for any significant amount of time.

Who knows, really but this is a y’all order for true freshman QBs. Well, for LSU it is. Alotta other teams seem to recruit the position remarkably better and win games. Often.

On the Aubbie game. Man, I don’t think Gus can lose this one. Even IF he pulls out another signature “Save the Job” game like he always seems to.

The SEC guy know Aubbie has a weird situation with the money guys and those that ride with Gus, but how much longer can it go on?

Learn a lot after this game I think. If he loses it starts up again heavy I think

If South Carolina can move it against Auburn I don't see why they won't move it up and down against Beaux Pelini's defense

SC's total yards were just 302 yards on 66 plays, good for just 4.57 ypp, which is pretty bad. One TD drive was 5p 29y, another TD drive was 1p 8y, actually 3 of their 4 TD drives started in Auburn territory.

I see LSU was 6.5 went up to 7.5 came back down to 6.5 where it is currently. If there is an injury to Brennan is that already baked into the number?

It
On the Aubbie game. Man, I don’t think Gus can lose this one. Even IF he pulls out another signature “Save the Job” game like he always seems to.

The SEC guy know Aubbie has a weird situation with the money guys and those that ride with Gus, but how much longer can it go on?

Learn a lot after this game I think. If he loses it starts up again heavy I think
has already started. Have several friends posting to but him out, now.

If so. Look at Brennan’s stats. Outside the 3rd down whit that was abysmal.

That’s isn’t much movement

Line says it’s alllllll
Defense

Right?

FLA shutting things down till Monday to hopefully get to a lower number, or zero...positives.

Tennessee is coming back to back physical games, don't see how they stop anything Alabama does on offense. Didn't seem like we got too beat up for that physical of a game. Will be on the usual 1H bets with you

If Ole Miss can force AU to try to score with them, I don't see any way AU can keep up. But if Corral throws 6 picks again, anything is possible

The week off may be just what LSU needed, but with MOT's news, I'm staying away.
Totally agree

Totally agree
On the Alabama front after the UGA win, I'm interested to see how our defense responds. We may have shut them out 2H, but there were plenty of plays to be made by UGA that they just missed on. Do our guys play like they've been reading their press clippings? Or do they realize they got an assist from UGA's QB and really get after it this week and moving forward? The schedule won't present an offense that can keep up with ours for the rest of the regular season I don't think, but if we hope to have a chance to beat Clemson and/or Ohio St, the defense is going to have to continue to progress. I don't have much interest in the full game line for Alabama, but 1H and game over both on TT and combined seem reasonable. Maybe Alabama ATS 1H as well

On the Alabama front after the UGA win, I'm interested to see how our defense responds. We may have shut them out 2H, but there were plenty of plays to be made by UGA that they just missed on. Do our guys play like they've been reading their press clippings? Or do they realize they got an assist from UGA's QB and really get after it this week and moving forward? The schedule won't present an offense that can keep up with ours for the rest of the regular season I don't think, but if we hope to have a chance to beat Clemson and/or Ohio St, the defense is going to have to continue to progress. I don't have much interest in the full game line for Alabama, but 1H and game over both on TT and combined seem reasonable. Maybe Alabama ATS 1H as well
Exactly what I will be playing...

Regarding Alabama this year so far

Alabama 1q (2-2)
Alabama 1q over (3-1)
Alabama 1 H (2-2)
Alabama 1 H Over (4-0)
Alabama 1 H TT over(4-0)
Alabama F Game over (4-0)
Alabama F game TT over ( can’t find record on this....guessing it’s 4-0)
I’ll continue playing these....

Probably doesn't interest anyone but Twinkie, but Ishmael Sopsher has entered the portal. Fairly highly recruited kid out of Louisiana, was too heavy last year, and this year has been passed by a couple of true freshmen. You were right @twinkie13

SC's total yards were just 302 yards on 66 plays, good for just 4.57 ypp, which is pretty bad. One TD drive was 5p 29y, another TD drive was 1p 8y, actually 3 of their 4 TD drives started in Auburn territory.
This is true....lots of short fields

I wouldn’t encourage anyone to back the Tigers with only a feeling as my reasoning but I will say to be cautious if considering or determined to back the Cocks. I had the Cocks ML last week as more of a fade Nix play. Huge win for those guys and another shot at a huge upset for them this week with a freshman QB at the helm. Seems too easy and usually that’s the case. SC’s top WR has more than double the catches as the next guy who has 9 I believe. Force feeding a guy that Stingley will chase all over the field is a risky proposition. Look for LSUs much maligned Defense to arrive this week and a clock controlled shortened battle to end with the Tigers pulling out the W by DD. A wide open backdoor late is the only thing keeping me away for now. GEAUX TIGERS.

What about Under potential in SCar - LSU? Down a little, sitting at 55.5 currently.

SC O has been just ok...I think the 30 points vs Auburn and the 41 vs Vandy kind of hide the fact that they are pretty average O. LSU D should match up well vs them I'd expect.

What about Under potential in SCar - LSU? Down a little, sitting at 55.5 currently.

SC O has been just ok...I think the 30 points vs Auburn and the 41 vs Vandy kind of hide the fact that they are pretty average O. LSU D should match up well vs them I'd expect.
That’s definitely a thought for sure

Looks like I’m in the minority but after a couple poor games I expect Tenny to hang for at least 1H today. They have been good in the 1H until Ky game, and Ky’s points were 2 pick-6’s, one of them from deep in Ky territory so that game just got away from them.

Looks like I’m in the minority but after a couple poor games I expect Tenny to hang for at least 1H today. They have been good in the 1H until Ky game, and Ky’s points were 2 pick-6’s, one of them from deep in Ky territory so that game just got away from them.

that’s why I played 1H over too along with Alabama 1H to kinda hedge if Tennessee scores enough to cover 1H

Public perception. Expecting a heavy dose of running game with Ed Ingram back to clear some running room for first time this year. Defense “should” rally after some time to absorb the start. Tigers don’t win this they have zero shot at a winning season. GEAUX Tigers.

Turnover margin of -2 or worse is only way I see the Tigers letting Muschamp return to the Red Stick and leave with a W.

LSU with 2 weeks to stew off that bad loss and SC coming off a hard fought game against Auburn....should've seen that coming a mile away. Congrats to any Tiger backers last night.

Back