PR lines:

aTm -6.5
Arky -6
Florida -5.5
UGA -19.5
Scar -21
Alabama -18.5
Ole Miss -3

I was expecting closer to pk after Tennessee has shown some offensive firepower and Ole Miss D has looked like last year's Ole Miss D. Tennessee should get a solid 3 here for home field right?

I'm starting to warm to Kentucky staying within the number against UGA, though I can also make a case for it snowballing out of control for them like it did for Arkansas. Someone is going to make UGA sweat eventually, right?

Speaking of Arkansas, can anyone convince me not to bet them? Seems like there have been some weird games between these two teams over the years, and you know the Hogs have had this one circled after the refs stole it from them last season. Only hesitation is that Ark has to be pretty worn out by the schedule

Ole Miss/UT should be a fun one. No real interest there other than team total overs

I feel like I should bet LSU just out of principle, but not sure I can do it. I think they are done and have a dead man walking at head coach

As for Alabama, I can honestly say I don't know how this team will respond to the loss. I could pretty accurately predict past teams would bounce back in a big way, but this team feels different. It's the first one where the NFL draft seems to have finally taken it's toll. Not necessarily on talent, Alabama still has plenty, but basically they are all inexperienced and immature. And the older guys we have are mostly the guys who aren't likely to be draft picks. I will tread lightly or not at all from a betting perspective. But this will be a good barometer game, because it's a road game against a team that runs different schemes on both sides of the ball than what Alabama normally sees, so preparation and focus will be paramount. If we see a lackluster effort, I don't have visions of grandeur about how the rest of the season will play out. If they go in and take care of business, I'll put them back in the circle of trust moving forward. This is also Alabama's last away game until the finale at AU

Situation says to fade aTm, but the opponent does not. Might look into a Mizzou 1h bet, banking on Aggies starting slow but eventually finding their footing

No interest in SC/Vandy

I'm starting to warm to Kentucky staying within the number against UGA, though I can also make a case for it snowballing out of control for them like it did for Arkansas. Someone is going to make UGA sweat eventually, right?

Speaking of Arkansas, can anyone convince me not to bet them? Seems like there have been some weird games between these two teams over the years, and you know the Hogs have had this one circled after the refs stole it from them last season. Only hesitation is that Ark has to be pretty worn out by the schedule

Ole Miss/UT should be a fun one. No real interest there other than team total overs

I feel like I should bet LSU just out of principle, but not sure I can do it. I think they are done and have a dead man walking at head coach

As for Alabama, I can honestly say I don't know how this team will respond to the loss. I could pretty accurately predict past teams would bounce back in a big way, but this team feels different. It's the first one where the NFL draft seems to have finally taken it's toll. Not necessarily on talent, Alabama still has plenty, but basically they are all inexperienced and immature. And the older guys we have are mostly the guys who aren't likely to be draft picks. I will tread lightly or not at all from a betting perspective. But this will be a good barometer game, because it's a road game against a team that runs different schemes on both sides of the ball than what Alabama normally sees, so preparation and focus will be paramount. If we see a lackluster effort, I don't have visions of grandeur about how the rest of the season will play out. If they go in and take care of business, I'll put them back in the circle of trust moving forward. This is also Alabama's last away game until the finale at AU

Situation says to fade aTm, but the opponent does not. Might look into a Mizzou 1h bet, banking on Aggies starting slow but eventually finding their footing

No interest in SC/Vandy
Agree with pretty much all of that. Wouldn't touch LSU with a 10 foot pole.

Rare time I believe a coach should be axed mid season, only way LSU can salvage anything. If nothing else it should be a boost for them psychologically. Pretty sure everyone sees the writing on the wall.

I want to bet them as a Florida fade but it's simply not easy to do right now.

He’s obviously gone. Woodward isn’t Alleva….he’s lining it up, working it out I’d assume

Question really is…..who do they get?

Only hesitation is that Ark has to be pretty worn out by the schedule

I was thinking that about several teams in the SEC this week. Really, Arkansas has had a tough run here, with the Georgia Southern layup the only breather between Texas/aTm/UGA/Miss. But what about this Auburn team? PennSt/heart stopper vs GeoState/LSU/UGA. Hard to know which team has more left in the tank at this point.

He’s obviously gone. Woodward isn’t Alleva….he’s lining it up, working it out I’d assume

Question really is…..who do they get?
Bo Pelini

First two calls are Lane and Jimbo, right? Then maybe Fickell, Franklin, maybe Joe Brady? Does Aranda get a look?

Bo Pelini

First two calls are Lane and Jimbo, right? Then maybe Fickell, Franklin, maybe Joe Brady? Does Aranda get a look?
Great questions all around. Fickell looks like a great coach, I don’t know if it fits tho.
Franklin….ehhh.
Joe Brady who knows….seems like NFL but again. It sure.

Lame certainly gets a call I would guess.
On my Sunday AM LSU bitch sessions with friends I had a 45 minute convo and I thought we had it figured, go back to Aranda. Now on Wednesday, not sure about that either.

It’s an odd bunch….

You think O is done already? I thought the championship might have bought him a little more time.

Rare time I believe a coach should be axed mid season, only way LSU can salvage anything. If nothing else it should be a boost for them psychologically. Pretty sure everyone sees the writing on the wall.

I want to bet them as a Florida fade but it's simply not easy to do right now.

See a few people down on florida any insight ? This seems to be a taylor made matchup no - lsu run game defense is pretty darn soft.

Simply for me, Mullen hasn't turned them into some offensive group which you need to win on the road in the SEC

I think they're who we all think they are, a decent team

Hard to bet on LSU for obvious reasons

In reality since GLB started betting cricket and typing Wicket in the middle of the night, I can't take them seriously

Back