SEC Week 6 Discussion

Week 6 already. Say it every year, but man it moves fast. The SEC season is getting pretty interesting as there appears to be no dominant team, and it's hard to predict what is going to happen week to week. Had to make larger changes to my PR after this week due to the middle tiers moving up, and the upper tier moving down a bit. Here's what I have for this week:

LSU -4.5
Alabama -0.5
Florida -14.5
UGA -16
Ole Miss -16.5

We can get more into it as the week progresses, but as of today I think aTm wins this weekend and probably wins the West. Just don't see Milroe going into that environment against that DL and having much success. I like our defense, but Johnson is an experienced guy and Jimbo always has a good plan to attack our defense. Should be pretty low scoring, maybe a 24-21 type game

Think Ole Miss better be careful Saturday night…

It’s gonna be hard for me not to have Mizzou ML
Maybe LSU can just outscore them though.
That was a piss poor effort on Saturday. I’m getting nervous that the talent evaluation and recruiting is slipping badly…
We knew the DBs were gonna be an issue. But they don’t seem to be playing the right players nor have a scheme defensively.
Pretty much ruining a Heisman run for Jayden with 2 WRs that coulda started Sunday for any team.

It’s deplorable

That was a piss poor effort on Saturday. I’m getting nervous that the talent evaluation and recruiting is slipping badly…
We knew the DBs were gonna be an issue. But they don’t seem to be playing the right players nor have a scheme defensively.
Pretty much ruining a Heisman run for Jayden with 2 WRs that coulda started Sunday for any team.

It’s deplorable
I didn't see much of the game, but Ole Miss scoring 55 a week after we held them to 10 does give me some more confidence in our defense. Maybe we can turn aTm over a few times Saturday and get some cheap scores. I'm going to be on an airplane and in airports most of Saturday, so the Delta TV feed better be up and running.

Anyone thinking UK can do it?
If it was in Lexington, sure. I don't think this UGA squad is really close to the last couple of years, but I don't see how UK will be able to bully them like they did Florida. I haven't seen the actual line, but I would lean UK to cover anything over 2 scores. Fading UGA 1H has been a pretty profitable endeavor this season, might just stick with that

I didn't see much of the game, but Ole Miss scoring 55 a week after we held them to 10 does give me some more confidence in our defense. Maybe we can turn aTm over a few times Saturday and get some cheap scores. I'm going to be on an airplane and in airports most of Saturday, so the Delta TV feed better be up and running.
Bama's defense is much better both in the trenches and in the secondary, but I wouldn't use the Ole Miss game as much of a measuring stick. Kiffin loses his mind in that game, and Ole Miss was still pretty banged up. If they played this week, I think Ole Miss easily gets in to the 20s. Of course, Kiffin would call the fucking Annexation of Puerto Rico on a critical drive and still lose.

It’s deplorable
Arkansas has to be approaching quit territory, no? Injuries are piling up, Pittman seems like a dead man walking, no shot to contend in the West, Bama on deck, etc. KJ gets up for the Mississippi schools, but I don't see them pulling off an upset.

How does LSU/Mizzou not look a lot like LSU/Ole Miss? 42-38 somebody.

We can get more into it as the week progresses, but as of today I think aTm wins this weekend and probably wins the West. Just don't see Milroe going into that environment against that DL and having much success. I like our defense, but Johnson is an experienced guy and Jimbo always has a good plan to attack our defense. Should be pretty low scoring, maybe a 24-21 type game

Agree. Feels like the wrong team is favored.

I've thought a lot about this game, and now that it's basically a coin flip with the line, capping it boils down to who you think will win. And I think whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game. This seems to favor Alabama in a vacuum, but the road environment can be a great equalizer. Milroe has quietly gotten better at some things to help in this, namely he's been more decisive when it comes to running the ball, and he's been much better on the shorter and intermediate routes. It's just that his 3 picks this year looked so bad, it's hard to get out of your head. I don't think there's much that will surprise me in this game, other than it turning into a 52-49 type shootout or one team winning by 30

Never thought a mixzou game would be so exciting but my gosh, look at the wr talent that gonna be on the field in Columbia this Saturday!! There at least 4 and very well could be 5 or 6 future NFL wrs in this game! Everyone knows how much I love Luther burden and Brian Thomas cause I bet their props every week!! Lol. Nabers is amazing, the their the guy who doesn’t get much pub but is starting to make a real impact in mizzou offense, the Sooners transfer Theo Wease!! His prop total is the steal of the weekend imo! All the big names I listed the books are finally limiting them like they shoooda been all along, one or 2 might go over but the numbers don’t offer much value. But there sits Mr Wease with a total under 50!! And yes I’ll be playing alt numbers on him at 60+, 70+, and 80+!!!

Out of nowhere after me bashing him since the moment mizzou hired him coach Drinkwitz has finally pulled his head out his ass and it starting to look like maybe they wernt lying when they said he was supposed to be a offense guru! Not sure I’m ready to go that far but the last 3 weeks he has finally started putting the ball in his best players hands and has stopped tryin to run it 40x for 3 yards a carry!!!! Cook is probably the most underrated QB in the sec, this dude pushes the ball down the field and he never throws picks!! Lsu secondary has been carved up by way less talented passing games than the one they about to see!!!! Cook’s passing number is short I promise that!!! And only 1.5 td passes? Dunno what they smoking but he will throw 2 tuddies before half!!!!

Never woulda thought in a million years just a month ago I’d be saying this, even tho I knew they were the right side vs k-st i was skeptical as I still didn’t trust Drinkowitz to open up the offense, but mizzou could very well win this game!!!! Somehow I actually think they play better pass d than lsu, I’m baffled Brian Kelly has this terrible a pass d! I’ve seen many teams come to Columbia for a 11am kick and look flat! I watched lsu go to ark last year for a early kick where temps were a tad chilly (cold fromt coming thru missouri today! It won’t be freezing but it be way chillier than lsu kids used to!) and look awful, they lucky that ark team didn’t have Jefferson that day or a passing attack as lethal as mizzou’s! Lsu season was pretty much ruined last week, if the standard is championship or bust which I know it is at lsu there’s no way I see them up for this game! Even if they bring their best this be a last possession wins type game, if they a little flat or not 100% motivated to play their A game they will find themselves in trouble real fast!

I might stick more with the props I mentioned but I’ll def have mizzou ml as part a beer money longshot parlay at the very least!

• Love
Reactions: KJ

It’s deplorable

Read my thoughts on that game twinkster, I prob been following these 2 teams as much or more than anyone else in sec the last month cause I love the props I been hitting with both! I’m glad you kinda see it the same way, I’m bummed lsu looking so bad cause I love danieks and those wrs but maybe this kinda Ksrma for hiring great coach but a scumbag as a human being! I am baffled that brain kelly has this garbage of a defense with all the talent you guys get!! I thought for sure ya’ll be in playoffs by this year.

I def think you guys d will hold Aggies down, it’s the other side the ball obviously a concern. What is hard for me to figure out Is this, if Aggies defense plays smart, and can stop the run without having to load box they could make life very tough on Milroe. Here the thing, I think we all agree Milroe can launch the ball and hit open guys deep down the field, Aggies leave their safeties back and take that shit away, attack the run and Milroe with the front 7, leave the intermediate shit open (can’t cover everything), as long as they getting pressure I have doubts if there pressure Milroe can hit guys in the intermediate range even with defenders playing off/behind them! Hell he prob overthrow a couple right to the defenders! It really comes down to whether or not Aggies coaches are capable enough to devise the proper game plan! I think they have the talent to do it. Against Miami when they tried laying off wr’s to take deep shots away Van Dyke shredded them with the intermediate and short throws but that kid has a nfl talent arm imo, Milroe most certainly does not!

Aggies have the #1 sack rate in the country and one the best getting off field on 3rd downs! They completely took Jefferson running away which def bodes well vs Milroe. Bama oline is gonna have to play game of the year for them. Thought they did a pretty good job vs ol miss, I didn’t watch last week but the ypc doesn’t suggest they got great push vs Mississippi st? How you think they looked in that game?

I don’t think Aggies gonna be running the ball on ya’ll. Probably a obvious statement! Lol. I have no clue what I think of max Johnson? I know this one those times I wish I bet earlier in week cause I woulda loved a piece that under anywhere close to 50!!! Hell I woulda been all bout under 47 but now it freaking 46, it very hard to see many long scoring drives from either side. Defensive tds, short fields, and special teams really seem like where some points gonna have to come from. Who has the edge in those areas?

Never thought a mixzou game would be so exciting but my gosh, look at the wr talent that gonna be on the field in Columbia this Saturday!! There at least 4 and very well could be 5 or 6 future NFL wrs in this game! Everyone knows how much I love Luther burden and Brian Thomas cause I bet their props every week!! Lol. Nabers is amazing, the their the guy who doesn’t get much pub but is starting to make a real impact in mizzou offense, the Sooners transfer Theo Wease!! His prop total is the steal of the weekend imo! All the big names I listed the books are finally limiting them like they shoooda been all along, one or 2 might go over but the numbers don’t offer much value. But there sits Mr Wease with a total under 50!! And yes I’ll be playing alt numbers on him at 60+, 70+, and 80+!!!

Out of nowhere after me bashing him since the moment mizzou hired him coach Drinkwitz has finally pulled his head out his ass and it starting to look like maybe they wernt lying when they said he was supposed to be a offense guru! Not sure I’m ready to go that far but the last 3 weeks he has finally started putting the ball in his best players hands and has stopped tryin to run it 40x for 3 yards a carry!!!! Cook is probably the most underrated QB in the sec, this dude pushes the ball down the field and he never throws picks!! Lsu secondary has been carved up by way less talented passing games than the one they about to see!!!! Cook’s passing number is short I promise that!!! And only 1.5 td passes? Dunno what they smoking but he will throw 2 tuddies before half!!!!

Never woulda thought in a million years just a month ago I’d be saying this, even tho I knew they were the right side vs k-st i was skeptical as I still didn’t trust Drinkowitz to open up the offense, but mizzou could very well win this game!!!! Somehow I actually think they play better pass d than lsu, I’m baffled Brian Kelly has this terrible a pass d! I’ve seen many teams come to Columbia for a 11am kick and look flat! I watched lsu go to ark last year for a early kick where temps were a tad chilly (cold fromt coming thru missouri today! It won’t be freezing but it be way chillier than lsu kids used to!) and look awful, they lucky that ark team didn’t have Jefferson that day or a passing attack as lethal as mizzou’s! Lsu season was pretty much ruined last week, if the standard is championship or bust which I know it is at lsu there’s no way I see them up for this game! Even if they bring their best this be a last possession wins type game, if they a little flat or not 100% motivated to play their A game they will find themselves in trouble real fast!

I might stick more with the props I mentioned but I’ll def have mizzou ml as part a beer money longshot parlay at the very least!
I just love the name Drinkwitz

Reminds me the last time I went to a game in Columbia my buddy got popped for having a bottle of Crown in his cargos and got tossed. Rest of us went into the game and he changed...they threatened him with trespassing but no shame, he just scalped another ticket and went in. We were all toast by halftime and left....after driving from KC to watch the game. Had a room in Columbia, same guy disappeared for several hours that night, landed at a Columbian whore house lol. I don't even remember who they played but fun weekend. No one ended up in jail.

I just love the name Drinkwitz

Reminds me the last time I went to a game in Columbia my buddy got popped for having a bottle of Crown in his cargos and got tossed. Rest of us went into the game and he changed...they threatened him with trespassing but no shame, he just scalped another ticket and went in. We were all toast by halftime and left....after driving from KC to watch the game. Had a room in Columbia, same guy disappeared for several hours that night, landed at a Columbian whore house lol. I don't even remember who they played but fun weekend. No one ended up in jail.

Lmao, before I even read whore house that was my 1st thought when you said he vanished! It been a very long time since the actual mizzou game was memorable. I’ve been to a few and always had a blast, I don’t recall who they played or who won either time!! Lmfao. I guess they had a few good seasons under pinkle before they left the big12, before that I remember the year they gave fucking Colorado 5 downs to beat mizzou on way to championship, I was probably like 10-12 then!,,

I pretty much knew they never be a factor again when they made the move to the SEC! I thought there was way to much fanfare for Drinkowitz, the guy coached one year at app st and that were already built into the power they were so wtf did he do? He was billed a rising star and some offensive guru, looked like one them thinks they smart arrogant pricks to me! I couldn’t stand him till bout 3-4 weeks ago when out of nowhere they finally started throwing the ball like a offense from this century! He did get burden here tho, he prob the most talented player I ever seen come to Columbia! Wease was a excellent get in the portal, Cook might actually be a damn good qb, he pushes the ball and never throws picks! This team could actually be legit. At this point I’m not sure beating lsu even proves that? I feel like they should win this game, I have no clue how lsu ranked? I know why they are (can’t have the sec looking weak!) but they damn sure havnt earned that number!

Lmao, before I even read whore house that was my 1st thought when you said he vanished! It been a very long time since the actual mizzou game was memorable. I’ve been to a few and always had a blast, I don’t recall who they played or who won either time!! Lmfao. I guess they had a few good seasons under pinkle before they left the big12, before that I remember the year they gave fucking Colorado 5 downs to beat mizzou on way to championship, I was probably like 10-12 then!,,

I pretty much knew they never be a factor again when they made the move to the SEC! I thought there was way to much fanfare for Drinkowitz, the guy coached one year at app st and that were already built into the power they were so wtf did he do? He was billed a rising star and some offensive guru, looked like one them thinks they smart arrogant pricks to me! I couldn’t stand him till bout 3-4 weeks ago when out of nowhere they finally started throwing the ball like a offense from this century! He did get burden here tho, he prob the most talented player I ever seen come to Columbia! Wease was a excellent get in the portal, Cook might actually be a damn good qb, he pushes the ball and never throws picks! This team could actually be legit. At this point I’m not sure beating lsu even proves that? I feel like they should win this game, I have no clue how lsu ranked? I know why they are (can’t have the sec looking weak!) but they damn sure havnt earned that number!
I can 100% say I remember everything about the game in Columbia when Troy Davis got to 2000 yards. Was around a bunch of Cyclones fans. Wasn't gonna miss that one for the world.

I def think you guys d will hold Aggies down, it’s the other side the ball obviously a concern. What is hard for me to figure out Is this, if Aggies defense plays smart, and can stop the run without having to load box they could make life very tough on Milroe. Here the thing, I think we all agree Milroe can launch the ball and hit open guys deep down the field, Aggies leave their safeties back and take that shit away, attack the run and Milroe with the front 7, leave the intermediate shit open (can’t cover everything), as long as they getting pressure I have doubts if there pressure Milroe can hit guys in the intermediate range even with defenders playing off/behind them! Hell he prob overthrow a couple right to the defenders! It really comes down to whether or not Aggies coaches are capable enough to devise the proper game plan! I think they have the talent to do it. Against Miami when they tried laying off wr’s to take deep shots away Van Dyke shredded them with the intermediate and short throws but that kid has a nfl talent arm imo, Milroe most certainly does not!

Aggies have the #1 sack rate in the country and one the best getting off field on 3rd downs! They completely took Jefferson running away which def bodes well vs Milroe. Bama oline is gonna have to play game of the year for them. Thought they did a pretty good job vs ol miss, I didn’t watch last week but the ypc doesn’t suggest they got great push vs Mississippi st? How you think they looked in that game?

I don’t think Aggies gonna be running the ball on ya’ll. Probably a obvious statement! Lol. I have no clue what I think of max Johnson? I know this one those times I wish I bet earlier in week cause I woulda loved a piece that under anywhere close to 50!!! Hell I woulda been all bout under 47 but now it freaking 46, it very hard to see many long scoring drives from either side. Defensive tds, short fields, and special teams really seem like where some points gonna have to come from. Who has the edge in those areas?
aTm is more turnover prone than Alabama by stats. Max has been known to play off script and that can be both good and bad. I don't know about Aggies ST, but Alabama's is very good. Reichard hasn't missed a kick since the Tennessee game last season, and the punter is averaging close to 50 yards per punt. So as long as Alabama doesn't turn it over, they should be able to force a&m to drive the field. Don't think kickoff returns will be a factor since Reichard generally kicks them out the back of the EZ. Kool-Aid was a great returner last year, haven't seen much of him this year due to fair catches. He has bobbled 2 punts, lost one against USF and recovered the one last week

Last week against Miss St, Alabama ran the ball real well in the 1st half. 2nd half was one of the most boring halves I've ever watched, not helped by the game starting at 8 PM local. Not sure if they took the air out of the ball or what, but Ty Simpson played a ton in the 2nd half, and Milroe only attempted 12 passes all game. Some of that is because Milroe took off running on pass plays, but it could also be that they basically closed most of the playbook once they felt the game was in hand. Milroe made some good intermediate throws, but he may not have as much time against a&m as he did against Miss St. A little concerning that everyone threw all over Miss St so far this season, and Alabama didn't, but that could mean several different things. Probably a little bit of all of them

they are taking more and more of their screens out of their planes for weight purposes. And Delta wifi isn't on every plane either. might as well play roulette! Good luck this week!

they are taking more and more of their screens out of their planes for weight purposes. And Delta wifi isn't on every plane either. might as well play roulette! Good luck this week!
I'm flying cross country in 1st class, so hopefully we'll have what we need. Need the game to go well so 3 drunk Bammers don't force the pilot to land in Wichita or something after Milroe throws his 3rd pick

Gps,
Whats the deal with the Milroe hammy rumors? I heard he didnt play a good bit of the 2nd half vs Miss State. Did you see any signs in that game? Thanks as always for your input.

Gps,
Whats the deal with the Milroe hammy rumors? I heard he didnt play a good bit of the 2nd half vs Miss State. Did you see any signs in that game? Thanks as always for your input.
The rumor started yesterday that he got hurt in practice. He didn’t play much of 4th quarter against Miss St, but that was purely situational and not injury related. I have yet to see anything or anyone credible confirming an injury, but have seen several say he’s fine. My guess is that there may have been something that flared up in practice, but isn’t that serious, but people ran with it. If I hear anything different, I’ll post it here

aTm is more turnover prone than Alabama by stats. Max has been known to play off script and that can be both good and bad. I don't know about Aggies ST, but Alabama's is very good. Reichard hasn't missed a kick since the Tennessee game last season, and the punter is averaging close to 50 yards per punt. So as long as Alabama doesn't turn it over, they should be able to force a&m to drive the field. Don't think kickoff returns will be a factor since Reichard generally kicks them out the back of the EZ. Kool-Aid was a great returner last year, haven't seen much of him this year due to fair catches. He has bobbled 2 punts, lost one against USF and recovered the one last week

Last week against Miss St, Alabama ran the ball real well in the 1st half. 2nd half was one of the most boring halves I've ever watched, not helped by the game starting at 8 PM local. Not sure if they took the air out of the ball or what, but Ty Simpson played a ton in the 2nd half, and Milroe only attempted 12 passes all game. Some of that is because Milroe took off running on pass plays, but it could also be that they basically closed most of the playbook once they felt the game was in hand. Milroe made some good intermediate throws, but he may not have as much time against a&m as he did against Miss St. A little concerning that everyone threw all over Miss St so far this season, and Alabama didn't, but that could mean several different things. Probably a little bit of all of them

It’s very hard to make much of that game with Mississippi st (as I said I didn’t see a snap), just cause bulldogs are so bad and being the sandwich between ol piss and AM I could certainly understand them looking at that game as “just win” or try working on something, rest some guys, basically dealers choice since I assume they had no fear of losing that game. Very tough to learn things in games like that.

I dunno if I see a play, I’m pretty sure there no way I could bet Aggies, I have no faith in them and they havnt beaten anyone that tells me I can count on them against bama! Unfortunately I don’t feel like I can apply much of anything from canes whipping AM cause Miami has what I think is gonna prove to be a fantastic passing offense which obviously bama doesn’t. Only thing that makes sense to me is under but not sure I want to bet it after it been taken down under a couple key numbers? Thanks for the response.

Just like you couldn't out-Bama Alabama a few years ago, I still don't think you can out Georgia UGA. Even the current version of the team. I want to like UK, but can't pull the trigger

When I saw the line i instantly thought it felt like one those games they begging ya to play the dog. I still dunno what gators defenders were doing the 1st 20 min last week? I dunno how many times it appeared a dlineman coulda tackled Davis but kinda just bumped into him and expected he would fall??!?!?! I thought someone taped their arms to their sides! Against Vsndy he only had 17 for 78!! Still dunno how auburn was able to get those runs off on Uga but I gotta assume they heard bout it this week. I was never a huge Finley fan, one these weeks we gonna find out bout him and this prob be it.

the narrative the sharps are using to back georgia this week is that kentucky has been relative ass in nonconference vs a weak schedule

I feel like stoops is the master of playing down to the competition and that should be taken with a grain of salt......the florida result is more impressive then anything georgia has done all year - shoot florida may beat auburn on a neutral

i'm shocked the sharps are on georgia

the narrative the sharps are using to back georgia this week is that kentucky has been relative ass in nonconference vs a weak schedule

I feel like stoops is the master of playing down to the competition and that should be taken with a grain of salt......the florida result is more impressive then anything georgia has done all year - shoot florida may beat auburn on a neutral

i'm shocked the sharps are on georgia

I agree w much of this. My thing is I seriously watched those gators defenders try and tackle Davis without using their arms!! He looked like a pinball just bounce of one and keep going. I have a hard time making a lot out of that game even tho I agree gators better than anyone Uga has played I just dunno that they consistently are? Does that make any sense? I think gators at their best would smash auburn, the gators who played the 1sy 20 min last week wouidnt beat little sisters of the poor. I hate to discredit uk but it just what I saw watching the game. I don’t think there any way Davis gets yards like that this week. And then it goes on Finley shoulders, I think that what some might be betting against.

I am terrible figuring out those kind of spreads so you won’t see me on either side uk/uga. I havnt watched Uga cause they havnt really played anyone to tell me much anyways, I can’t help it but I really feel like last week was more about gators being awful/unprepared the 1st 20 min than I felt like uk was great. I could be way off bout that tho, that why I most likely won’t bet that game, lol

I agree w much of this. My thing is I seriously watched those gators defenders try and tackle Davis without using their arms!! He looked like a pinball just bounce of one and keep going. I have a hard time making a lot out of that game even tho I agree gators better than anyone Uga has played I just dunno that they consistently are? Does that make any sense? I think gators at their best would smash auburn, the gators who played the 1sy 20 min last week wouidnt beat little sisters of the poor. I hate to discredit uk but it just what I saw watching the game. I don’t think there any way Davis gets yards like that this week. And then it goes on Finley shoulders, I think that what some might be betting against.
Seems everyone is just dismissing florida game for kentucky.........this same florida team that destroyed tennessee......yes utah beat florida but utah might be better then georgia ----just recently everyone was praising the florida d and their new dc btrw, the same florida d kentucky destroyed

just last week everyone and their brother was laughing at auburn.......literally just calling them a joke and have 0 offense......

What has georgia done ? to think they are remotely close to last years team ? the priors don't match up - this looks more like illinois vs last year compared to this year in difference

kentucky is as good as california, auburn, ....probably not much different then bama or ole miss or texas am. The qb run for auburn was ass before they played georgia

Last edited:
admittedly i don't do great with these 14 point spreads that make you go huh...i thought kansas had a shot vs texas. 14 just isn't what it used to be.

I don't think kentucky is going to get blown off the ball here though. this is probably georgias TOUGHEST opponent on their remaining schedule, if georgia is down this year they shouldn't cover the 14. Georgia doesn't look like an undefeated team to me

Seems everyone is just dismissing florida game for kentucky.........this same florida team that destroyed tennessee......yes utah beat florida but utah might be better then georgia

just last week everyone and their brother was laughing at auburn.......literally just calling them a joke and have 0 offense......

What has georgia done ? to think they are remotely close to last years team ? the priors don't match up - this looks more like illinois vs last year compared to this year in difference

kentucky is as good as california, auburn, ....probably not much different then bama or ole miss or texas am. The qb run for auburn was ass before they played georgia

Oh you not lying, I was shocked auburn gained a yard on Uga honestly.iaub offense been one the hardest watches in football for me all season! If that the real Uga then they are not very good!! , All I’m saying is the Florida team who creamed the vols at home played nothing like that at Kentucky. Maybe it was uk is that good but just the pathetic attempt at tackling was not the same gator team, I can’t help that I watched and saw guys bump the running back and never even more their arms., I don’t think that mean uk isn’t good, I just takin it mean gators are a very inconsistent group, I think they will have another good win and then get whipped by someone else they shouldn’t get whipped by. I don’t think I have a read on what this Uga team is or uk. That why I’m not betting it. I do have doubts bout Finley but I have no clue bout Uga qb either. I’m perfectly happy admitting when I don’t know, I just can’t rave at last week game vs gators cause gators played absolutely awful for the 1st 20 minutes, had they played like that vs vols they wouldn’t have beat them either. Uk might be very good, I just can’t say based off gator game. I have no clue how good or not Uga is this year.

Oh you not lying, I was shocked auburn gained a yard on Uga honestly.iaub offense been one the hardest watches in football for me all season! If that the real Uga then they are not very good!! , All I’m saying is the Florida team who creamed the vols at home played nothing like that at Kentucky. Maybe it was uk is that good but just the pathetic attempt at tackling was not the same gator team, I can’t help that I watched and saw guys bump the running back and never even more their arms., I don’t think that mean uk isn’t good, I just takin it mean gators are a very inconsistent group, I think they will have another good win and then get whipped by someone else they shouldn’t get whipped by. I don’t think I have a read on what this Uga team is or uk. That why I’m not betting it. I do have doubts bout Finley but I have no clue bout Uga qb either. I’m perfectly happy admitting when I don’t know, I just can’t rave at last week game vs gators cause gators played absolutely awful for the 1st 20 minutes, had they played like that vs vols they wouldn’t have beat them either. Uk might be very good, I just can’t say based off gator game. I have no clue how good or not Uga is this year.
i think its more likely kentucky was the team that was playing possum and was not the same team we saw on saturday then florida IMO....stoops was playing down like he always does.....no chance florida wasn't ready for that big SEC game imo.

georgia may roll but i don't think the analyst by the sharps has added up on this one

admittedly i don't do great with these 14 point spreads that make you go huh...i thought kansas had a shot vs texas. 14 just isn't what it used to be.

I don't think kentucky is going to get blown off the ball here though. this is probably georgias TOUGHEST opponent on their remaining schedule, if georgia is down this year they shouldn't cover the 14. Georgia doesn't look like an undefeated team to me

Im in the same boat, I hate spreads in this range and ones that seem strange!! There been 4-5 big games this year I was incredibly confident and have mostly won, one or 2 as much by luck as being right, lol. This one I got no idea, I havnt watch one snap of Uga cause they havnt really played anyone that I thought I’d learn anything from anyways. I hadn’t watched uk til last week, I have watched lot of gators, one my biggest bets was on them vs vols, I Thought gators would win last week but ranked dog to unranked and the perception made me not like it much far as betting, I did think gators would totally take Davis out, I was close to betting his under rush prop!! Luckily other ppl bet it down before me so I just passed! Gators tackling was abysmal in that game for 20 min. Maybe Davis is that hard to bring down? I swear it looked to me like fla defenders just thought he would fall if they bumped him!’ It was crazy looking to me! Felt like I got cheated out of learning much bout uk, I just learned gators are not showing up every week looking close to the same!

If I bought uk like you seem to I’d be all over it! For me I think I’m just better off watching and hoping I do learn things bout both these teams this week cause at the moment I don’t have a feel for either, lol. I try to stick to plays on teams I think I have a better grasp on.

It
i think its more likely kentucky was the team that was playing possum and was not the same team we saw on saturday then florida IMO....stoops was playing down like he always does.....no chance florida wasn't ready for that big SEC game imo.

georgia may roll but i don't think the analyst by the sharps has added up on this one

Bro, I have no clue, I trust you have a much better read on this game than me. But I promise the gators played nothing like they did against vols. They were awful the 1st 20 min of that game. Maybe uk did let off the gas after the lead but fla was not close to the team who played vols last Saturday, that much im positive about. That doesn’t mean uk isn’t good, they did what you should do to a team who comes into your house flat! I ain’t knocking them for it, I just can’t take that gane and say I think super highly of uk cause of it. Regardless I hope you crush it my dude, im just hoping to learn some things bout both teams in this one.

The rumor started yesterday that he got hurt in practice. He didn’t play much of 4th quarter against Miss St, but that was purely situational and not injury related. I have yet to see anything or anyone credible confirming an injury, but have seen several say he’s fine. My guess is that there may have been something that flared up in practice, but isn’t that serious, but people ran with it. If I hear anything different, I’ll post it here

Everything I’ve heard is that there is no truth to Milroe being hurt

I'm going to be on Mizzou and the over in some capacity. May stick to Mizzou TT over, or pair it with full game over just in case LSU puts up a really nice performance.

I really want to bet UK, but it feels like a trap. Probably will sprinkle some on them 1h, and will continue to fade UGA 1H until they burn me

I think I'll also be on Ole Miss, though the let down angle does worry me some

I don't think I'll bet it, but I have now convinced myself that Alabama will win tomorrow. If all you look at are stats, I see why you'd want to bet a&m. The sack rate stuff for sure. But the Alabama OL has played pretty well the last 2 weeks. Most of the sacks are on Milroe drifting out of the pocket and not getting rid of it or taking off to run soon enough. That may still be an issue tomorrow, but I'm certain it's something that's been emphasized in practice and in film study. Milroe had some very costly turnovers against them last season, but he also had a lot of good moments too. I don't think he will be intimidated by that front, good as they are. He's seen them before. On the other side, I don't see how a&m moves the ball very much. For all the acclaim the Aggies have been getting this week for their sacks and pressures, Alabama is right behind them in sacks, and comfortably ahead of them in pressures. Alabama has a very good secondary, and now that the pass rush is coming around, I don't see Johnson being too comfortable. I like our kicking game and I'm expecting some pretty good ball security, even if it comes at the expense of pushing the ball up the field. Call it 27-20 Alabama

I said at beginning the week I wasn’t even sure lsu should be favored but this game has become very trendy to talk bout all the wrs and offense and all a sudden mizzou. I hate it! I was having a great time betting these wr props way under where they should have been! Now they all jacked up 20+ yards! The secret out and I kinda worry what if lsu is flat? Early start in Columbia, their season just got ruined, gonna be great football weather but a little chilly from what lsu used to. I dunno, maybe I’m being paranoid and this is the shootout with star wrs making awesome plays everyone wants, I’m just way more nervous bout it than I have been betting all these wr props last 3 weeks, burden, Thomas, Nabers. They been a goldmine for me but now im afraid the bubble gonna burst,I dunno how cause it should be a show by both offenses but I got a gross feeling. I’ll prob feel really stupid my main play on this game is Theo Wease ov 52.5 rec yards and some on cook passing yards. When burden,Nabers and Thomas go off I’ll be popping Zannex by the handful, lol. Hopefully Wease will get his slow and steady moving the chains as lsu has to be focused on burden! Dunno if it will matter tho.

LSU’s corners are garbage. Mizzou should light them up just like FSU’s did and I expect a high scoring game. 63.5 is a big total for an SEC game but it still doesn’t feel like enough.

I wish Mizzou was getting 7 but also feel like they could win the track meet outright. I also wish it was a night game.

Back