Kentucky Wildcats
6:30 PM – SECN
6Sat, October 9Alabama Crimson Tide
team-logo-263-50x50.png
@
team-logo-268-50x50.png
Texas A&M Aggies
7:00 PM – CBS

I'll be out of town all week with the family, so wanted to get this up before I leave.

PR lines:

Ole MIss -3.5
Tenn -11.5
Florida -39
UGA -13
UK -9
Alabama -14.5

I wonder what kind of response Missouri comes up with after being utterly embarrassed by the Volunteer offense. The Tigers fired their defensive line coach...maybe this minor shake-up will catch the attention of their players and coaches

This is what I have on Pinny

Kentucky -3.5
Missouri -20.5
Ole Miss -6
Alabama -17.5
Tennessee -10
UGA -14.5

I have played Kentucky and UGA

Still absolutely amazing to me Florida had 9.....9!!! plays on goal on their last drive and Ky held them out of the end zone.....in addition, Florida had 8 false start penalties so Kroger Field was rocking and the home field advantage was real Saturday night!

:popcorn:

Still absolutely amazing to me Florida had 9.....9!!! plays on goal on their last drive and Ky held them out of the end zone.....in addition, Florida had 8 false start penalties so Kroger Field was rocking and the home field advantage was real Saturday night!

:popcorn:
YEP. FLA definitely played their best game.:mad:

Last edited:
October is Steel Cage death match for the SEC
Brute schedules that look tough for many of these schools that aren’t UGA/Bama

I just head the Saban interview from the summer's media day.

Interviewer - "Coach Saban, your friend Jimbo said at some point while you were in Tuscaloosa he was going to kick your ass."
Saban - "In golf?"

Fantastic.

I wonder what kind of response Missouri comes up with after being utterly embarrassed by the Volunteer offense. The Tigers fired their defensive line coach...maybe this minor shake-up will catch the attention of their players and coaches

something tells me firing a sacrificial lamb isnt gonna fix that run defense, they been getting freaking steamrolled on the ground, i thought it was bad before last week, letting the vols go for 4 freaking bills is a total lack of effort imo.. i dont even know how that happens to a power 5 program? getting thrown all over one thing but getting run on like that is sick.. i dunno that it matter this week, i doubt north texas can take advantage? they attempt to run a lot but they dont get much per, it be funny if they can go for 250 tho!!! surely somebody else would be getting fired come monday!!

Kiffin and Corral have had this one circled. I'm a little concerned that Bama could beat them twice, but I have similar concerns with Arkansas. Homecoming for K.J. Jefferson.

how crazy am i to be leaning under in this game? as much as i thought uga was a terrible matchup for odem scheme i think his defense built to defend this kind of attack a lot better as they give the qb a lot of looks/stuff to think about. you gotta run on arky cause that the soft spot of the d imo, im sure kiffen smart enough to figure it out and they do run it 57% the time. obviously rebs run game doesnt exactly lead to real long time consuming drives but id think hogs will force them to run a lot of plays to score.. it would certainly behoove arky to chew up as much time as possible when they have the ball.. i dont recall last years game but looking at the score im kinda assuming that how it went? i still think rebs d is much improved from last season, i could see a similar score but possibly flipped.. im actually kinda confident hogs keep this from becoming a track meet which is not something i am very often in reb games.. total was 77 last year so obviously not getting the same value but final score was only 33-21, i def think rebs defense is better this season, i think rebs will most def score more than 21 this go around but 31 seems bout right while they hold hogs in the 20s.. like i said i might be crazy but i think this a good td too high.

Already sent this to @ProV1Colt but I had a good laugh

I’m assuming you had a pretty good time in Columbia? Once Vols got out to big lead I was praying it went over cause said I felt partly at fault you bet over instead of vols. You had that shit pegged. Never woulda guessed they run for that kind of number! Your coach better than ours! Lol

Last time I went to Columbia for a game was a trip, lived here so it was a vacay. Buddy got popped with a fifth of Crown and punted at entrance. He changed clothes and scalped another ticket and watched somewhere else from us, they threatened trespassing when they popped him if he tried.

Incredible day, bars, stayed in Columbia and he disappeared. Ended up at some brothel outside of Columbia. Next day he said he paid $20 for a hooker there and to this day we refer to 20s as Columbian hookers...like instead of you owe me a hundo, you owe me 5 Columbian hookers.

how crazy am i to be leaning under in this game? as much as i thought uga was a terrible matchup for odem scheme i think his defense built to defend this kind of attack a lot better as they give the qb a lot of looks/stuff to think about. you gotta run on arky cause that the soft spot of the d imo, im sure kiffen smart enough to figure it out and they do run it 57% the time. obviously rebs run game doesnt exactly lead to real long time consuming drives but id think hogs will force them to run a lot of plays to score.. it would certainly behoove arky to chew up as much time as possible when they have the ball.. i dont recall last years game but looking at the score im kinda assuming that how it went? i still think rebs d is much improved from last season, i could see a similar score but possibly flipped.. im actually kinda confident hogs keep this from becoming a track meet which is not something i am very often in reb games.. total was 77 last year so obviously not getting the same value but final score was only 33-21, i def think rebs defense is better this season, i think rebs will most def score more than 21 this go around but 31 seems bout right while they hold hogs in the 20s.. like i said i might be crazy but i think this a good td too high.
My lean was under as well. Like you I think Arkansas will go ball control on offense and hope to hit play action over the top. Arkansas' talent isn't anywhere close to Bama's, but after seeing a power run game chew up Ole Miss' 3 man front I assume Arkansas will take a similar approach. I have to think that Durkin will make some adjustments on D for Ole Miss, but I don't think that Ole Miss can completely shut down the run game.

Last year on D Arkansas dropped 8 in to coverage, and it was the first time Corral had seen that look. Neither he nor Ole Miss' staff were prepared for it. Rather than running Arkansas out of it or settling for 7 yards a completion, Corral started pressing and had the worst game of his career by a wide margin. Ole Miss also stalled on a 4th and goal last year.

All off season I said that I would hammer Ole Miss at anything under a TD, but then last week happened. I didn't expect Ole Miss to beat Bama, but I expected them to be competitive, and they weren't. It can't have been good for morale. Arkansas got body bagged too, but I don't think anyone actually believed that they could win that one. Corral will be motivated, but I worry about a hangover everywhere else. I also think that Bama exposed some Ole Miss weaknesses that I didn't anticipate.

Now the question for me is: Is Bama just that good or has Ole Miss regressed in some areas that I expected to be major advantages over Arkansas?

My lean was under as well. Like you I think Arkansas will go ball control on offense and hope to hit play action over the top. Arkansas' talent isn't anywhere close to Bama's, but after seeing a power run game chew up Ole Miss' 3 man front I assume Arkansas will take a similar approach. I have to think that Durkin will make some adjustments on D for Ole Miss, but I don't think that Ole Miss can completely shut down the run game.

Last year on D Arkansas dropped 8 in to coverage, and it was the first time Corral had seen that look. Neither he nor Ole Miss' staff were prepared for it. Rather than running Arkansas out of it or settling for 7 yards a completion, Corral started pressing and had the worst game of his career by a wide margin. Ole Miss also stalled on a 4th and goal last year.

All off season I said that I would hammer Ole Miss at anything under a TD, but then last week happened. I didn't expect Ole Miss to beat Bama, but I expected them to be competitive, and they weren't. It can't have been good for morale. Arkansas got body bagged too, but I don't think anyone actually believed that they could win that one. Corral will be motivated, but I worry about a hangover everywhere else. I also think that Bama exposed some Ole Miss weaknesses that I didn't anticipate.

Now the question for me is: Is Bama just that good or has Ole Miss regressed in some areas that I expected to be major advantages over Arkansas?

I think if you were that confident before bama game you shouldn’t waiver.

Yea I assumed it was Odem d showing them a different look that got them, he pretty good at that and yea you have to run and be patient taking check downs, I think you have to. I’d like to think Rebs figure that out and don’t try to devise something thinking they can beat it another way! That what would scare me if I played rebs, ya know how kiffen likes to prove he smartest in the room! Lol. Good news is Corral home/road splits are redic, I liked them last week along w rest of world till I saw those. I’d think he will do much better this time at home and having seen the d. I would still think hogs can keep them from just lighting it up but I expect them to be around 30 this time. hogs will have some success on ground but I do think ya’ll d is better, I dunno how healthy Jefferson is? if that why he didn’t run around last week or it was simply Uga defense being amazing?

I keep coming up with 58-61 for my number so even tho rebs under scare me I gotta play it, last few these high total unders I liked I passed and regretted it all damn day!! I think you will do same if you were this confident in rebs before last week. Bama a different animal and for whatever reason Corral much better at home. Bama had that game circled, you know no other team will catch their defenses wrath the way rebs did after lighting them up last year!! Plus hell, it not like uga didn’t expose hogs last weekend also! Those 2 teams are just miles better than everyone else imo. It is a interesting thing wondering which team will respond better to those ass kickings!

I’m assuming you had a pretty good time in Columbia? Once Vols got out to big lead I was praying it went over cause said I felt partly at fault you bet over instead of vols. You had that shit pegged. Never woulda guessed they run for that kind of number! Your coach better than ours! Lol
@ProV1Colt said he was paying for me to go to the games for the rest of the year now

@ProV1Colt said he was paying for me to go to the games for the rest of the year now

That would be cool to follow them around sec rest of season! Even better if he paying! Is that hotel rooms and travel plus booze, food!! Lol. I think I just got a new thing on my bucket list! Not following vols but spending a fall going to all the sec!!

That would be cool to follow them around sec rest of season! Even better if he paying! Is that hotel rooms and travel plus booze, food!! Lol. I think I just got a new thing on my bucket list! Not following vols but spending a fall going to all the sec!!
Worked out well for Clay Travis

He wrote a book while following the Vols for a season. Pretty sure that was what helped spawn Outkick the Coverage

That a podcast isn’t it? Never heard it. Is it any good? I’ve seen him on the fs1 gambling show a few times but not a fan.

That a podcast isn’t it? Never heard it. Is it any good? I’ve seen him on the fs1 gambling show a few times but not a fan.
He's not my cup of tea either, but he's built a pretty big empire. Fox bought his media company for a bundle and now he has a radio show in the old Rush Limbaugh slot, website, etc.

He's not my cup of tea either, but he's built a pretty big empire. Fox bought his media company for a bundle and now he has a radio show in the old Rush Limbaugh slot, website, etc.

No shit? good for him I guess. I don’t get the appeal but more power to him!! I try not to throw shade at any the guys who figured out to turn shit we like to do into a living, it would just be jealousy if I did! Lol.

And while it has no bearing on this years game, I was looking back at the scores in this rivalry and noticed Auburn has scored 15 or more only twice in the past eleven meetings. What was once an incredible rivalry has been really lopsided as of late. Hoping for catching lightning in a bottle but my money certainly won’t be on it.

And while it has no bearing on this years game, I was looking back at the scores in this rivalry and noticed Auburn has scored 15 or more only twice in the past eleven meetings. What was once an incredible rivalry has been really lopsided as of late. Hoping for catching lightning in a bottle but my money certainly won’t be on it.
I know I bet Georgia during an Auburn win :(

Havnt looked for team totals yet, assuming aub should be 14.5/15ish? Anything over 14 and gotta like the team total under, just like last week and probably most weeks when a team facing this Uga defense!! I think aub d can maybe keep them in it for awhile so lean game under as well. I’m still having a rough time figuring out how many I expect Uga to score each week but what they gonna give up pretty well known!! Lol

So in theory Auburn’s team total should be 15? Even with pick six or a special teams score I think that’s going to be tough to bust.
UGA is a bad matchup for most offenses, but feels like they are going to be really tough sledding for any team that isn't a dynamic passing team. I'm not sold that UGA's offense is any better than it has been the last 2 years, so I can buy that AU keeps it close as long as they don't give up any defensive or special teams scores. I agree that TT under, maybe for both teams, is the way to go here

Ole Miss' starting Guard is out. Backup will either be a South Carolina transfer or a redshirt freshman. It's usually easier to cover up bad guard play than tackle play so I'm not sure how much this impacts the game. Also, there's a rumor that RB Ealy is out. That would be a bigger loss, but Parrish and Snoop are plenty capable.

I know nobody is crying for us, but it's unbelievable how many injuries we get at LB. Sanders is only starting because we lost Chris Allen for the season in the opener
The way the Aggie offense has played, you could just have all the LB's take the day off and play shorthanded.

I know nobody is crying for us, but it's unbelievable how many injuries we get at LB. Sanders is only starting because we lost Chris Allen for the season in the opener
Guess nothings perfect……….
Still remember Alabama not having reliable kicker few years ago. Gonna be next man up….

Back