Vanderbilt Commodores
6:30 PM – ESNU
5Sat, October 2Auburn Tigers
team-logo-266-50x50.png
@
team-logo-267-50x50.png
LSU Tigers
8:00 PM – ESPN

All 14 teams in action and 6 conference games. Looks like a pretty entertaining slate. Here are my PR lines:

Mizzou -6
UGA -14
Alabama -15
Florida -5
aTm -16
LSU -6.5

Cole Cubelic implied on twitter that Nix didn't handle the benching very well. Any idea what he's talking about? I wouldn't expect him to be happy, but if he's pouting and not being a good teammate, I could see where that becomes an issue.

Cole Cubelic implied on twitter that Nix didn't handle the benching very well. Any idea what he's talking about? I wouldn't expect him to be happy, but if he's pouting and not being a good teammate, I could see where that becomes an issue.

No idea. Nix did congratulate him on social media, but who knows what’s going on behind the scenes. Nix should look in the mirror as far as I’m concerned. Personally I don’t see Harsin putting up with any of that type of bullshit. We shall see

No idea. Nix did congratulate him on social media, but who knows what’s going on behind the scenes. Nix should look in the mirror as far as I’m concerned. Personally I don’t see Harsin putting up with any of that type of bullshit. We shall see
You would know better than I would, but there have been rumors that Nix never had to earn anything under Gus since he's AU royalty, and maybe Harsin is confident enough to tell the boosters/AD that Nix is replaceable?

You would know better than I would, but there have been rumors that Nix never had to earn anything under Gus since he's AU royalty, and maybe Harsin is confident enough to tell the boosters/AD that Nix is replaceable?

No idea on that either but I think Harsin is going to do things his way and screw everyone that disagrees. Actually maybe that’s just me hoping that’s the way he plays his cards. I hope he has zero politician in him

No idea on that either but I think Harsin is going to do things his way and screw everyone that disagrees. Actually maybe that’s just me hoping that’s the way he plays his cards. I hope he has zero politician in him
That kind of what it sounds like to me. Tough sledding at a place like AU. Reminds me of Alabama in the early 2000s

Saban will be on the Manning's MNF broadcast tonight for most of one quarter. Should be some good discussion
Didn’t know Saban kinda revive Hurts college career by suggesting him going to OK.

Like the Manning bros broadcast…..too bad they taking 2 week off….

I don't think I'm going to bet Alabama ATS 1h, but I will be on TT OV and possibly 1h over. Pretty sure Rebs were the only team to cover 1h last year against Alabama

I want to bet Arkansas, but am going to wait to hear on the injuries. A little scary because what Arkansas does well on offense, UGA is probably the best in the country at stopping. Hope to learn more about UGA offense in this one as Arkansas will be a step up from the last couple of weeks, though not as tough as Clemson was

I will be on LSU. AU sounds like they have some internal issues to work through, and an 8pm local kick time means the crowd will be vicious no matter who is playing QB

I have had UK circled in this game all year. The TOs are concerning, so I don't think I'll go ML, but will most likely bet Kentucky ATS

I have faded UCONN every game for a couple of years it seems. Am I brave enough here?

No real thoughts on the other games. We'll see if aTm can pick themselves off the mat with Alabama on deck

Didn’t know Saban kinda revive Hurts college career by suggesting him going to OK.

Like the Manning bros broadcast…..too bad they taking 2 week off….
Despite what people say/think, Saban doesn't just run off players. He tries to steer them to places that will give them the best chance of success. And I have no doubt he was hoping another Manning was listening to that comment

Despite what people say/think, Saban doesn't just run off players. He tries to steer them to places that will give them the best chance of success. And I have no doubt he was hoping another Manning was listening to that comment
Oh…..didn’t think of that……recruiting 101 there….hahaha

You right about the Alabama plays. I might just hit all the overs. Both TT overs and all overs……expecting a shootout……

I don't think I'm going to bet Alabama ATS 1h, but I will be on TT OV and possibly 1h over. Pretty sure Rebs were the only team to cover 1h last year against Alabama

I want to bet Arkansas, but am going to wait to hear on the injuries. A little scary because what Arkansas does well on offense, UGA is probably the best in the country at stopping. Hope to learn more about UGA offense in this one as Arkansas will be a step up from the last couple of weeks, though not as tough as Clemson was

I will be on LSU. AU sounds like they have some internal issues to work through, and an 8pm local kick time means the crowd will be vicious no matter who is playing QB

I have had UK circled in this game all year. The TOs are concerning, so I don't think I'll go ML, but will most likely bet Kentucky ATS

I have faded UCONN every game for a couple of years it seems. Am I brave enough here?

No real thoughts on the other games. We'll see if aTm can pick themselves off the mat with Alabama on deck
I'm worried about all LSU's rumored internal issues too. May just be a stay away. Especially since Auburn hasn't won in BR since 99.

How Uga offense looks vs hogs defense is def the thing I’m most unsure of and curious to see. So hard not to take the points as hogs been covering machines under this staff but this obviously be a very tough task for their offense.

I want to play ole miss but like any time I have these thoughts bout fading bama it scares me. I stayed off bama 1st half vs Gators cause I like Fla in that game, turns out bama still cashed the 1st half and Gators covered game easily!! Maybe best thing to do is wait to play ol piss live or at half while continuing to play bama 1st half!!

Who besides the Vols?

You have way too much faith in them Me thinks, lol. The fact they have allowed teams to complete almost 70% their passes has to be a big concern vs mizzou! tigers will dink and dunk them up and down the field. Vols should gash them with the run game, feels like a back and forth type game to me, real similar to tigers/BC last week. Which team can avoid penalties that put them behind the chains prob be the ones who prevail.

I'll bite and guess Kentucky

Bit sluggish against the Cocks and UF off the thrashing of the Vols, good spot on Caturday

That be my guess too. Miss st beating AM wouldnt shock me, think the folks making the rankings took for granted the fact aggies don’t have a qb! And their oline not that great.

You have way too much faith in them Me thinks, lol. The fact they have allowed teams to complete almost 70% their passes has to be a big concern vs mizzou! tigers will dink and dunk them up and down the field. Vols should gash them with the run game, feels like a back and forth type game to me, real similar to tigers/BC last week. Which team can avoid penalties that put them behind the chains prob be the ones who prevail.
You're too obsessed with that stat. Just been a ton of short passes. I've been impressed with the D overall (compared to where I thought we would be). If it's going to be a shootout, I'll take the team that can consistently run (plus Josh Heupel) over the team that's going to have to continuously pass. I'm way too confident for this game as a Vols fan, I know, but if I'm wrong, so be it. Just don't think I will be here. I'll actually be at the game this weekend, so if you see a Vols fan in the Mizzou student section getting trampled, it's probably me. Biggest bummer is the no sports betting there so I'll have to be selective and get everything in before the day (and obviously nothing live).

You're too obsessed with that stat. Just been a ton of short passes. I've been impressed with the D overall (compared to where I thought we would be). If it's going to be a shootout, I'll take the team that can consistently run (plus Josh Heupel) over the team that's going to have to continuously pass. I'm way too confident for this game as a Vols fan, I know, but if I'm wrong, so be it. Just don't think I will be here. I'll actually be at the game this weekend, so if you see a Vols fan in the Mizzou student section getting trampled, it's probably me. Biggest bummer is the no sports betting there so I'll have to be selective and get everything in before the day (and obviously nothing live).
What do they do, hard block the sites in the stadium only?

I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed with it but the short passing game is exactly what mizzou does so I think it a problem, i really don’t see them stopping coach drink offense. I’m not sure Heupel is better than drinkawitz (I’m sure I butchered that spelling! Lol)? We agree vols should be able to have lot of success rushing the ball, just don’t agree w vols defense having success.

Yea missouri likes to let all us St. Louisans go across the river to Illinios to bet, fuckinh stupid!! You should have told me you were going, I could have planned a trip to Columbia this weekend!! We used to go to one or 2 every year, been awhile tho. Always had a good time doing that when I was younger!!

I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed with it but the short passing game is exactly what mizzou does so I think it a problem, i really don’t see them stopping coach drink offense. I’m not sure Heupel is better than drinkawitz (I’m sure I butchered that spelling! Lol)? We agree vols should be able to have lot of success rushing the ball, just don’t agree w vols defense having success.

Yea missouri likes to let all us St. Louisans go across the river to Illinios to bet, fuckinh stupid!! You should have told me you were going, I could have planned a trip to Columbia this weekend!! We used to go to one or 2 every year, been awhile tho. Always had a good time doing that when I was younger!!
Last minute thing. Just confirmed things this morning. The lady asked if I minded sleeping on a couch or air mattress? And I had to laugh. Things go poorly with the Vols and I may not know what I’m sleeping on

Should my expectations be like full on high school stadium or what? Anyone have any idea if they sell alcohol in stadium? Guess I could probably google. Surely they are just as easy to sneak flasks into as Neyland.

Should my expectations be like full on high school stadium or what? Anyone have any idea if they sell alcohol in stadium? Guess I could probably google. Surely they are just as easy to sneak flasks into as Neyland.

If memory serves me right I had to sneak in hard liquor. I never really been to a filled up HS game so I dunno. There were always big crowds back when we went and never seen a HS stadium that big!

Last minute thing. Just confirmed things this morning. The lady asked if I minded sleeping on a couch or air mattress? And I had to laugh. Things go poorly with the Vols and I may not know what I’m sleeping on

Where and how you sleep are secondary things. How you got there and in what condition are what matters. Maybe you actually sleep on neither, go where the night takes you~

I can find out. Our Marketing girl is a Mizzu Grad. Let me ask her and I’ll get back to you.
She graduated probably 5-7 years ago so things could have changed a little

Where and how you sleep are secondary things. How you got there and in what condition are what matters. Maybe you actually sleep on neither, go where the night takes you~

Sound advice! Whenever I do something that involves a lot of partying I don’t even bother making plans for where Im gonna sleep as who knows if it even comes to that! (Sleeping, lol).

Certainly would think UK be the fresher of the 2 teams as Gators been in few tough contest in a row, final score doesn’t really show it but the vols were giving them a game into the 3rd qrtr.

Sounds like no JT Daniels for UGA today. Game is OTB at my book

Back