Miss St @ AU

Arky @ aTm

Florida vs Towson

In the SEC vs SEC games, my PR rankings are:

SC -5.5

Alabama -34.5

AU -14

aTm -23

Ark/TAMU is interesting. One team really needs a bounceback blowout. The other team has a coach who has this game circled to such an extent that he just lost to SJSU because he wants the other coach;s job.

The Ag boards always blow up with "Mond Sux" threads after performances such as Saturday's.
Some disheartening things.
The Oline obviously had trouble. No surprise vs. Aubbie's line. Did the coaches not know this?
Mond has no sense of what is around him. If they can't hold the line, then sprint the kid out, or roll him.
Couldn't run, so play action is gone.
Really good qb's seem to have that 3rd eye and can sense the pressure. Kid takes way to long to decide and release it.
If he's dual threat, then run. It seems the staff has told him not to run.
A lot of grabbing on the corners, but if that bothers you , you cant play with the SEC.
Excited to see the games between conf faves this year.
I don't think the Ags are going to surprise this year, losing Corbin hurt and Mond gonna Mond.

The Ag boards always blow up with "Mond Sux" threads after performances such as Saturday's.
Some disheartening things.
The Oline obviously had trouble. No surprise vs. Aubbie's line. Did the coaches not know this?
Mond has no sense of what is around him. If they can't hold the line, then sprint the kid out, or roll him.
Couldn't run, so play action is gone.
Really good qb's seem to have that 3rd eye and can sense the pressure. Kid takes way to long to decide and release it.
If he's dual threat, then run. It seems the staff has told him not to run.
A lot of grabbing on the corners, but if that bothers you , you cant play with the SEC.
Excited to see the games between conf faves this year.
I don't think the Ags are going to surprise this year, losing Corbin hurt and Mond gonna Mond.
I tend to believe If A&M and AU swapped QBs, both would be better.

Don't know if it means anything or not, but Alabama, Arkansas, aTm, Miss St. , SC and Kentucky all have byes next week. Florida has AU next week, so maybe a look ahead or get a lead and get out of there type game for them

I mentioned it in the thread on lookahead, but AU in between 2 massive road games, against a team that has given them issues in the past. AU won't play another home game until November

Think I'm going to end up on Alabama 1H and game this week. Alabama passing game against the #114 pass defense does not bode well for the Rebels.

I’ll play 1st quarter too....
Alabama played 4 games so far....covered both 1st quarter lines at home....
Lost 2 on road vs the cocks, and duke with suspension at neutral site.....

FWIW it appears that Corral will not play against Bama. Ole Miss will probably play 2 true freshmen at QB.

Back