Week 13 games and PR line:

Kentucky @ Florida (-24.5)
Arkansas @ Mizzou (-5)
AU @ Alabama (-22.5)
Miss St @ Ole Miss (-7.5)
LSU @ aTm (-17.5)
UGA @ S Carolina (+9.5)
Tenn @ Vandy (+5.5)

Just looked up the lines, this might be the most I've been off from the actual lines all year, if not longer. Not sure I trust my numbers enough to blindly bet these games though

Vandy at 12 and Mizzou at 2 jumped out at first glance. I have no idea why they haven’t but Vandy hasn’t quit. This is their Super Bowl. The Arkansas line is weird. I know Odom will be motivated to prove a point, but I think Mizzou is the better team.

Vandy at 12 and Mizzou at 2 jumped out at first glance. I have no idea why they haven’t but Vandy hasn’t quit. This is their Super Bowl. The Arkansas line is weird. I know Odom will be motivated to prove a point, but I think Mizzou is the better team.
I have watched Vandy the last two weeks, and came away impressed with how hard they are playing on both sides of the ball considering being short in numbers due to COVID, opt out etc.. I think their staff doing a great job with Seals who really has a good grasp on the offense and is showing poise and patience going through his progressions. They have instilled a good culture there, and their kids are playing hard. I would expect max effort vs. Tenn.

SC is always a trap game for GA but after last year no way GA coaches let them sleep this game. +9.5 seems short to me

I will say though, Doty is definite upgrade at QB for the Gamecocks so that could be a large factor of the unknown line difference.

LSU looks awful but that’s alotta points
I didn't look at the schedule bcuz this season is so uninteresting to me, but I told the wife when we started canceling games that we'd come back and play LSU.
You're lucky we'll be rusty.
At least Tenny game has been rescheduled.

SC is always a trap game for GA but after last year no way GA coaches let them sleep this game. +9.5 seems short to me
9.5 is what my PR says. Actual line is 21.5. I probably didn’t adjust enough for the personnel changes on both teams

They don’t have to go back a year. Hell, just go back a week. Don’t watch that tape and never utilize that game plan again, EVER...

Last edited:
Auburn running back Tank Bigsby, who has emerged as one of the top freshmen at his position this season, is questionable to play Saturday against No. 1 Alabama.

Auburn coach Gus Malzahn said Tuesday that Bigsby is still dealing with a hip injury that knocked him out of last weekend's win over Tennessee.

Bigsby, who has appeared in all five games this season, has a team-leading 527 rushing yards and five touchdowns. He has also caught four passes for 16 yards.

"Hopefully by the end of the week, we'll have an idea of whether he'll be able to go or not," Malzahn said.

Saban got symptoms this time, Rona .
Out for Iron Bowl.
Wouldn’t be the Iron Bowl if there wasn’t something unusual. On the plus side, we’ve already planned for this scenario. Hope Sark is up to the task

1st half bama and over once again?
I don’t love the 1h ATS tomorrow because auburn almost always starts out well against us, even in years where we win easily. 1h Over and TT over are in play for sure. I think Alabama scores at least 45 tomorrow

I don’t love the 1h ATS tomorrow because auburn almost always starts out well against us, even in years where we win easily. 1h Over and TT over are in play for sure. I think Alabama scores at least 45 tomorrow

so lay off the ats??? Gotcha

Seriously though, after watching Tenn get 9 ypc against AU last week, I think Najee is gonna have a day. Watching Dylan Moses look so confused on basic motion by UK makes me think AU is going to score 10-14 points in their first 2 drives

Thanks for the info.......gonna hedge my Alabama 1H play with the 1H over too.....

Seriously though, after watching Tenn get 9 ypc against AU last week, I think Najee is gonna have a day. Watching Dylan Moses look so confused on basic motion by UK makes me think AU is going to score 10-14 points in their first 2 drives
Vols were moving the ball very well against Aub.

It’s think it’s more I’m a top 5 pick

I wouldn’t think he would be like this but word is he’s done period.
Right. Gotta protect that draft stock. He still has another year though right? Surely NFL teams wouldn’t look favorably on that

the rumor is sit next too. I just can’t believe that but who knows? He isn’t the type to sit around and get fat, but still

The rumor is Stingley might be done after today
He played this year? I kid I kid.

If we can’t manage a W vs Ole Miss it will be O’s Head the Tiger faithful are calling for removal?

Easily, the most ignorant collective fan base in the country. And that’s saying boatloads.

Back