SEC Week 12 Discussion

It's everybody's favorite week in the SEC. Never really thought about it, but interesting that every SEC team that has an in-state rival in the ACC is in the East.

My PR lines for SEC v SEC games:

Florida -9
UGA -26.5
Tenn -17.5
Ole Miss -7

W Kentucky is first in the nation in forced turnovers, interceptions and defensive TD’s. They are second in the nation in fumble recoveries and third in the nation in turnover margin.

Georgia’s offensive touchdowns allowed per game: Ore - 0 Sam - 0 UofSC - 1 Kent - 2 Mizz - 1 Aub - 1 Van - 0 UF - 2 UT - 1 MSST - 1
9 touchdowns allowed through 10 games.

Not sure how someone lines up for 4 quarters and beats them straight up, unless there are numerous turnovers and special team plays.

The Woodward Operation will be exposed several years from now. The dead weight he left hanging around A&M’s neck before retreating back to his original love is as glorious as the nightmare Tuscaloosa and Napoleon Sabaparte haunted us with over the past decade and a half. A football soap opera of epic proportions. The next decade will be ripe with additional twists and turns and Kiffens crazy ass will be right in the middle just as he belongs. Cant wait! The SEC delivers…….

Anyone think Spencer and the Cocks have a shot at night vs. the Vols?
No. I don't think they will be as near as intimidated as they were when they went to Athens, and I certainly don't expect them to play as timid as they did in that game with what they have on the line now.

Kind of a sleepy week for SEC. I was all set to fade AU in this sandwich situation, but wasn't quite expecting a -5.5. May play the over.

I think Tenn and UGA both roll. Can't believe that UK has much in the tank, Levis may already be thinking of protecting his falling draft status. SC will no doubt be ready for the Vols, but unless Tenn plays as scared as they did against UGA it won't matter

My PR say to take Vandy, and I think that's the right play, just don't know if I can pull the trigger

No clue what to think about Ole MIss @ Ark. Injuries to Ark, Ole Miss off a deflating loss with their head coach flirting with AU. Could see a dud effort, but with how banged up Arkansas is, don't know if it will matter if Ole Miss can just run the ball 50 times. Sounds like there's a chance Jefferson plays. Gonna be cold. Need to chew on this, or drink until I end up making a play

I'm hoping to see a good effort from Alabama today. Austin Peay is a pretty good FCS squad, and lord knows Alabama has been anything but consistent this year. I'm sure the goal is to get Bryce out as soon as possible, and we know that Bill O'Brien is allergic to running the ball, so we'll probably see a fair amount of passing early. Not sure Gibbs is going to play either. If the team carries it's intensity over from the second half of last week, I think this will be an Alabama cover. But I can't say I have a lot of faith in that. There has been some soul searching this week it appears, and a few former players came back to discuss things with the team, so I guess we'll see. Not sure I can advocate a play on this game though. I'm just going to watch it as a fan and hope that we get to see some guys who will be impact players next season

No. I don't think they will be as near as intimidated as they were when they went to Athens, and I certainly don't expect them to play as timid as they did in that game with what they have on the line now.
I retract this statement. Tenn looks like the team was more worried about discrediting the B1G and TCU than preparing for this game. Hard to win on the road in this conference

I retract this statement. Tenn looks like the team was more worried about discrediting the B1G and TCU than preparing for this game. Hard to win on the road in this conference
With a very bad defense, yes.

The defense issues been masked quite a bit since Bama game.

Looking back the Ole Miss game should have been the most predictable. Lane not 100% focused, coming off a deflating loss and being eliminated from the West.

Back