#15Ole Miss
6:30 PMSECNTickets as low as $16Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Oxford, MS

South Alabama

Tennessee
6:30 PMESPNUTickets as low as $15Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN

UL Monroe

LSU
8:00 PMESPN2Tickets as low as $4Tiger Stadium , Baton Rouge, LA

As mentioned in the "What did we learn" thread, Bo Nix is out for the rest of the season for AU. So is their kicker. They are not officially eliminated from winning the West, but hard to see how they have much juice moving forward. That was a deflating loss for sure.

This is shaping up to be an incredibly entertaining Egg Bowl. Ole Miss will most likely be playing for a 10 win season, which probably gets them a New Years 6 bowl

Alabama clinches the west with a win against either Arkansas or AU

I thought Tenn could stress UGA's defense, and you could see they were close, but credit to the Dawgs for adjusting, especially with injuries. Vols just didn't have the horses on defense to keep the game within reach if they weren't scoring

I said it over there but I’ll say it here. What a monster win for Lane and the Rebs! And to have the D play the way they did.

I said it over there but I’ll say it here. What a monster win for Lane and the Rebs! And to have the D play the way they did.
Just so disappointing that Alabama's defense let them look like 2019 LSU

Another thing from LSU side. I missed this during the game but apparently Peetz said on live TV during the game he basically left the game plan with the QBs and walked out of practice. Oh, and some dude that used to bring Joe Brady coffee calls third down plays.

Some of it and none of it is surprising, but that’s a live look at a dead crew working out the year

Another thing from LSU side. I missed this during the game but apparently Peetz said on live TV during the game he basically left the game plan with the QBs and walked out of practice. Oh, and some dude that used to bring Joe Brady coffee calls third down plays.

Some of it and none of it is surprising, but that’s a live look at a dead crew working out the year
For real.....gimme Monroe plus the points Saturday night

Pretty wild that UGA is going to go through an entire regular season without playing a team that finishes the season ranked. Not their fault, but is there a worse division in P5 football?

Pretty wild that UGA is going to go through an entire regular season without playing a team that finishes the season ranked. Not their fault, but is there a worse division in P5 football?
Can't see 9-3 Kentucky not finishing ranked if they beat Ville

Can't see 9-3 Kentucky not finishing ranked if they beat Ville
Ah, good catch. They are on the cusp in the "also receiving votes," so a win next week probably does get them in the top 25. Still just strange that their schedule worked out this well. Can't fault them when they schedule Clemson plus having Ga tech every year

Tennessee State. Can y'all talk me off it? State off the biggest comeback in their history with Ole miss on deck. TSU is 5-0 ATS last 5 against FBS. They had a lookahead loss last week in a weird same-season rematch with Peay, a team they beat earlier in the season.

I also like the over.

Tennessee State. Can y'all talk me off it? State off the biggest comeback in their history with Ole miss on deck. TSU is 5-0 ATS last 5 against FBS. They had a lookahead loss last week in a weird same-season rematch with Peay, a team they beat earlier in the season.

I also like the over.

The QB and RB were both injured in the Peay game and didn’t return. They were also without both CB in the Peay game. Obviously that doesn’t bode well against the passing attack coming at them. I’ve kept up with the OVC for a long time and it’s always been lower tier in the FCS and I think it’s even worse this year. I don’t even know what the line is but the TSU offense was challenged even before the key injuries last time out. Again I don’t know what the line is, but I think this will be a curb stomping even when Leach clears the bench.

I also like the over.
My problem with fading MSU would be that Leach isn't going to just line up in an I and run clock. Over does sound enticing on the surface

only thing i played in the sec this week is Robinson over 84.5 rush yards, he should go for over 100 vs hogs i would think

Back