Alabama -12
SC -14
Mizzou -2
Ark -2
UGA -10.5
LSU -17
aTm -13

Feels cheap with LSU

They should roll em…but. It’s the FLA game and that is a lotta points.
I imagine a lot depends on Daniels. Haven't seen an update on whether he's on track to play or not

I don't know what tf Ole Miss was doing in the second half against A&M defensively, but if they do that again then UGA is putting up 45.

Starters Deontae Lawson (ILB) and Jaylen Key (FS) are likely out for Alabama. Lawson is playing at an all-SEC level, so it is not great, though he did miss some time earlier in the season (Ole Miss and Miss St), and his backup Campbell has played in every game, so the dropoff may be minimal, especially with UK not really being a QB run team. Key being out could be a bigger deal, as we saw late in the 1st half against LSU. His replacement (Story) did not play well in that setting, and Alabama reshuffled the whole secondary for the second half. I assume that's what we'll see against UK, which admittedly poses a different challenge than what LSU was doing. I think if Alabama can contain the run game, UK will have difficulty moving the ball. I think it's fair to expect a slow start from Alabama, as they've shown that in every game thus far, it's an early kick (though I think being the away team has the advantage here), and a week removed from a big revenge win. I'm likely not doing anything full game here, but will look to take Alabama 2nd half again. It's been working, so why change? I see Alabama pulling away and winning something like 28-10. I'll have to see us score upper 30's against a defense better than LSU before I think our offense is hitting a new gear. Though if Leary is as generous with the ball as he was most of the season, I could see us pushing 40 here

Georgia All-America tight end Brock Bowers is running again in practice, and coach Kirby Smart wouldn't rule out him possibly playing in the No. 2 Bulldogs' showdown against No. 9 Ole Miss on Saturday.

I know everyone is different, but when Tua came back early after that surgery for the LSU game in 2019, it was very clear he wasn't 100% with his legs. I'm sure Bowers is working hard and he's obviously a freak, but seems like if he's possible this week, there's little harm in having wait until next week for a much bigger game

I know everyone is different, but when Tua came back early after that surgery for the LSU game in 2019, it was very clear he wasn't 100% with his legs. I'm sure Bowers is working hard and he's obviously a freak, but seems like if he's possible this week, there's little harm in having wait until next week for a much bigger game

Agree.

Don't think it's been posted but the Houston Chronicle reported yesterday that Jim Fisher will likely be back next season.

This is fantastic on several levels.

Ole Miss lost their starter at RT this week to injury. It's not catastrophic, but obviously less than ideal.

Unless Alabama is up double digits at half, I will be on them 2nd half, and probably some UK TT 2H under

I think I am going to be on Ole Miss, just haven't pulled the trigger. May go 1st half only. Pretty sure Lane hates Kirby, and he's very familiar with the defensive scheme, so he'll have some stuff dialed up. Dart can run it well enough to extend plays and pick up yards when things break down, and UGA is fairly pedestrian at defending the run this year surprisingly, but game script makes the total numbers look pretty good. I think UGA's depth will eventually win out, but I think Ole Miss can keep this a game

Tenn and Mizzou seem pretty even to me. Burden is supposedly good to go, so I think I have to take the home dog. Also a slight lean to the under, I just hate taking unders in college

I'm going to be on AU too. I think Ark is cooked and AU still has bowl eligibility on the table

I think LSU should score as much as they want to, but so may Florida. Will be on some overs in that one for sure. Just not sure I trust LSU's defense to hold a double digit lead late

No opinion on Vandy/SC

If aTm can, seems like the game to run it up on offense, no? Don't trust it, but I don't see a path to Miss St scoring more than 14 or so, so can the Aggies get in the high 30s?

Is Daniels good for tonight for LSU?
As mentioned, not sure it matters, but I expect he'll be cleared. Hopefully he learned to wear his mouthguard like it's intended instead of chewing on it. Drives me crazy that most players on Alabama wear their mouthguards like it's a hood ornament. It's there for a reason, and not just to protect your teeth

Don't know if it changes anything for anyone, but Saban said on the radio pregame that Jermaine Burton is sick and may not play. Even if he's our best or most consistent WR, I'm not certain he's that much better than Isaiah Bond, if at all

Back