#16Ole Miss
6:00 PMESPNTickets as low as $62Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Oxford, MS

#18Kentucky

Vanderbilt
6:00 PMESPN2Tickets as low as $42Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN

Arkansas

LSU
6:30 PMSECNTickets as low as $22Tiger Stadium , Baton Rouge, LA

I think Tennessee could actually stress that UGA defense and score enough to force UGA to attempt more than 3 2H passes

Interested to see how AU does against another pretty good defense, because they got nothing against aTm

Will have to see how healthy Ole Miss is before I consider them. Think they may have made a mistake taking their bye week so early

Does LSU come back energized after the effort in Tuscaloosa? Or was it their last gasp before moving on to next season?

I'm going to the Vandy/UK game (wife is an alum), so I'll have to make a wager. Could only back Kentucky, even after a tough game last week

I've heard people give LSU a bunch of credit for their play vs Bama and UF. But I think some people are forgetting about the Ole Miss game. OM hasn't shut down many teams like they did vs LSU. So that is the challenge. Great game vs UF (who obviously is spiraling), but what they did after that game...might that happen again vs Arkansas?

Very excited to see Uga d up against a really good offense. I dunno if I wanna get involved or not yet but super anxious to see how it goes!!

I've heard people give LSU a bunch of credit for their play vs Bama and UF. But I think some people are forgetting about the Ole Miss game. OM hasn't shut down many teams like they did vs LSU. So that is the challenge. Great game vs UF (who obviously is spiraling), but what they did after that game...might that happen again vs Arkansas?

My initial thought was pretty much exactly the same, this year tigers are def a team that gets up for certain teams and shows next to no interest in other games. It been mostly on the road where they played poorly tho, the auburn loss they played well Nix just came up huge. This will have to be a week they come in committed to running the ball or they will get rolled, hard to know if they will have that commitment? Do we think getting eligible to go to some shit bowl is important to this team? If so then this a big game, what the word in tiger land Twinkie?

I think LSU gave it all in the Bama game, which I commend them for. Now coming home against a physical Arky team. I lean Hogs.

Also interested in Ole Miss getting points at home. Aggie D is impressive but if Corral is close to healthy I think they can move it.

LSU - Arkansas is a rivalry game with a trophy. Used to be season finale before A&M was assigned as season ending rival. So historically, this is a game of importance for LSU, and it is for Arkansas as well.

I think LSU gave it all in the Bama game, which I commend them for. Now coming home against a physical Arky team. I lean Hogs.

Also interested in Ole Miss getting points at home. Aggie D is impressive but if Corral is close to healthy I think they can move it.
Something I wasn't aware of until after the game analysis was that until Alabama, LSU had been very basic on defense without doing much to disguise coverages, blitzes, etc, and for this game, they did far more of that. What makes it bad for Alabama is that apparently O mentioned it in a press conference during the bye week and said they were going to change how predictable they were. Either we didn't believe him, or didn't think it mattered, but Alabama was completely unprepared for what LSU did on defense. I'm guessing Arky and AU took note. There's just something off with this Alabama team

Correct. LSU blitzed more in that game than essentially all year. I know. Novel idea. If I didn’t watch every week I wouldn’t believe it either.

I’m not advocating a play either way but ARK favored in Tiger Stadium at night with kids that seem to try….

Even bigger….Nuss is gonna play this game

I think not having a losing record is more important than the shit bowl angle. Super tough team to get a feel for week to week but I think the post Florida letdown comparison shouldn’t equate to a shocking performance versus Bama. Will be interesting to see what Nuss can do with his first meaningful snaps.

I think not having a losing record is more important than the shit bowl angle. Super tough team to get a feel for week to week but I think the post Florida letdown comparison shouldn’t equate to a shocking performance versus Bama. Will be interesting to see what Nuss can do with his first meaningful snaps.
Coulda burned that red shirt last week….I get it, but I don’t.

Since the 1960 season Auburn is 1-7 against Mississippi State when held to under 100 yards rushing. Also since 1960, Auburn is 8-15-1 against the Bulldogs when Mississippi State finishes the season with a winning record.

Correct. LSU blitzed more in that game than essentially all year. I know. Novel idea. If I didn’t watch every week I wouldn’t believe it either.

I’m not advocating a play either way but ARK favored in Tiger Stadium at night with kids that seem to try….

Even bigger….Nuss is gonna play this game

im starting to take a real liking to your squad, crazy cause it a total 180 from my initial thoughts so little torn but i think those 1st thoughts were wrong. IF we get the same effort getting plus money kinda a steal, of course i have no idea if we get the effort or not? i like davis-price over 70.5 rush yards quite a bit.

im starting to take a real liking to your squad, crazy cause it a total 180 from my initial thoughts so little torn but i think those 1st thoughts were wrong. IF we get the same effort getting plus money kinda a steal, of course i have no idea if we get the effort or not? i like davis-price over 70.5 rush yards quite a bit.
Not bad. I know you’re dabbling in props now…what is juice there?

More thoughts becoming

Not bad. I know you’re dabbling in props now…what is juice there?

More thoughts becoming

-115..im more than dabbling now, i been going balls to wall with nfl and nba, ncaa a little more recent, i got bout 5 i freaking love for 2marro, there 1 that has to be one the easiest freaking plays i ever seen. ill talk bout after i play it in morning, dont wanna wake up and see it been pounded!! lol

UK - Vandy sometimes kinda close games! But I read last year UK was up 38-21 4th Q before Vandy made it look closer.

2020 UK (-17) 38-35
2019 UK (-10) 38-14
2018 UK (-11) 14-7
2017 UK (+2.5) 44-21
2016 UK (-3) 20-13

Any thoughts on ATM / Miss under?
I lean that way, just can’t pull the trigger for some reason. It’s reasonable to expect aTm’s defense to be able to have similar results against rebel offense that Alabama did. And you’d think Aggie would lean on run game too. I’ve seen how that place is for Gameday, so I have no interest in fading Ole Miss

if you told me i had to play the total that what i would play, i would keep it to the 1st half tho, these sec games love to fuck up a perfectly good under in the 4th qrtr!! i got burned on so many that looked so good for 3 qrtrs early in the year, now anytime i like a under in this conf i stick to 1st half, has worked out much better, just last week i cashed msu/ark 1st half under fairly easy and they managed to go over for the game.

I think some of the dinged up WRs are going to play. Corral is supposedly healthier than he’s been in weeks. Kiffin hasn’t been shy about saying tempo is the equalizer. I’m not getting involved but I think the market has over corrected with this number.

I think some of the dinged up WRs are going to play. Corral is supposedly healthier than he’s been in weeks. Kiffin hasn’t been shy about saying tempo is the equalizer. I’m not getting involved but I think the market has over corrected with this number.

i find it hard to believe Corral is healing all that great while still playing, i know i heard awhile back it was kind of injury that would need rest to heal. maybe that was wrong but i have a tough time believing anything coming from that camp.

I also lean under in AU/MSU game. I like the overs in UGA/Tenn and SC/Mizzou

Rumor is that Alabama is shuffling things up a bit on the OL and I would guess they make a point to run the ball better today, so not sure I’ll get too involved there. Probably some 1h stuff

Ark has a big game next week.
Think it matters tonight?
I‘m more worried about potential letdown after securing bowl eligibility in dramatic home game last week

Last year fwiw they played a winning Mizzou team tight with Bama on deck

Back