SEC Bowl Discussion

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
Really late on this as I just can’t get excited for this bowl season other than the playoffs, but figured we might as well try to make some money.

No value on OU at current line, though I imagine they will relish beating a top SEC team. Can’t back Florida with any confidence, but I kind of like the over. Guess we’ll see how much of that offense is Trask or his weapons

Really late on this as I just can’t get excited for this bowl season other than the playoffs, but figured we might as well try to make some money.

No value on OU at current line, though I imagine they will relish beating a top SEC team. Can’t back Florida with any confidence, but I kind of like the over. Guess we’ll see how much of that offense is Trask or his weapons
Gotta appreciate that we even have a Bowl season with a year like 2020. Ill take every Bowl game we can get. GL

I’m hoping y’all be Clemson. Decently matched I’d say. GL bro.

since it’s SEC, thoughts on O and pulling the last 2 then the firings? Love to hear your thoughts

Top 4 receivers out...some defensive players out, might be early spring game 2021 for Gator player evaluation?

This line is just whack still.

OU was -5.5 vs ISU in this building. A league opponent they have familiarity with. Here they are -8.5/9 vs Florida.

I am taking Florida 1st H and game just on principle for 50 bucks. That is the only thing I will have in the game.

This game sucks.

I was angry when I posted that. I was angry when I bet and I am angry now. I'm just not the person to take obvious positions, so I'm angry with the game we are left with. Everyone else is fine finding the opportunities to profit on OU, but I wouldn't even want to win money on OU given the situation.

I took the full game and 1h overs and both team total 1h overs

Yeah, these non playoff games are a joke. We all know OU wouldn’t win in a normal scenario. I did play them tonight though. They may still choke.

• Wow
Reactions: KJ
I’m hoping y’all be Clemson. Decently matched I’d say. GL bro.

since it’s SEC, thoughts on O and pulling the last 2 then the firings? Love to hear your thoughts
If we hadn’t lost Waddle and Dickerson, I’d think our offense would be on the same level as LSU last year. But we don’t. Even with those losses, I don’t think we’ll struggle to score too much, so it all depends on the defense being able to get stops when needed. An offense like Notre Dame doesn’t scare me too much, but Clemson and Ohio St are both capable of putting up points. I don’t think either are as explosive as Florida, but very good and both have capable running games, which Florida did not. Venables worries me scheme-wise more than Ohio St with the way he’s willing to bring pressure from anywhere. I do think we can have similar success that LSU had last year on offense, question is will it be enough. I don’t think Clemson is as good at the skill positions as they’ve been, but they have Lawrence which cures a lot of ills. I’m a little less familiar with Ohio st, but I think they are better at WR than Clemson with Olave, but I don’t think Fields is anywhere near TL in terms of decision-making. All that said, I like our chances against ND. Think we probably match up better against OSU, but if our offense has a good day I think we beat anyone.

We got Messy St vs Tulsa in the early game tomorrow................ Still not sure what to expect from the Pirate

We got Messy St vs Tulsa in the early game tomorrow................ Still not sure what to expect from the Pirate
El Capo had some good points about Tulsa style D being effective against this attack. I havent bet it but wanted to back Leach.

I respect cincy and all but I still think people dont understand how great JT is and that they will win National Chamo next year with him

Talking myself into Tulsa even without Collins. How can Miss St (who looked disinterested half the year anyway) be motivated to go play an AAC team in the rain? Tulsa looked good against good competition this year (Ok St, Cincy, UCF) and should want an SEC pelt.

Takes strong will power not to hit it again when it "flies in my fucking face" as our friend Rex used to say

Not to sound like a conference sycophant, but I like both SEC teams today. Wish I’d gotten on UGA before the line move, but impossible to bet games too far in advance in my opinion
Give me an idea of how your game goes...and HNY

Give me an idea of how your game goes...and HNY
Same to you BAR

My guess is that it plays out similarly to the UGA game. ND will have some early success and break a few plays, but the end result will be that they just can't keep up with Alabama on offense and will be forced to play a style of game they don't want to. I think a final score of 45-21 or something similar

Same to you BAR

My guess is that it plays out similarly to the UGA game. ND will have some early success and break a few plays, but the end result will be that they just can't keep up with Alabama on offense and will be forced to play a style of game they don't want to. I think a final score of 45-21 or something similar
Appreciate it

I think the AAC was vastly overrated. See Tulsa Tulane Memphis all looked poor in their bowl games. We’ll see

Back