Seattle/Houston Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Under 191.5

Houston has played 9 B2B games this season after going Over in the first game: they are 9-0 to Under at an average of 176.6 points in the 2nd game. Resting so much on this stat and really a gut feel as much as anything else, just a small bet for me (SEA is 5-1 to Over their last 6 at home, but is playing a 3rd in 4 nites).

bit of a fast start, but things cooling down quick, dfresh. BOL to us (I am 8-0 my last 8 NBA plays, so you're tempting fate with my *due* a loss).

bit of a fast start, but things cooling down quick, dfresh. BOL to us (I am 8-0 my last 8 NBA plays, so you're tempting fate with my *due* a loss).

LOL. No worries man I got faith in you. things look relatively good after what was like you said a quick start.

This is not inteded as a slight to you, but do you ever have a bet that you don't play "small"? I'm serious when I say that I don't mean this as a negative. It's fucking crazy that you've won 8 straight and they've all probably been "small" plays. I'd hate to see your record on non "small" plays. Anyways good luck with the play. Your discipline is unprecedented. Thanks for all the work you do with your other threads as well.

woody - I'm leaning Under there, but GDS at home in their present situation means any Under lean I have with them is a pass.

JP - last things first. I'm 10-1 this season with *normal* sized plays. The reason for that is I have a very high threshold for what I'm willing to put decent sized amounts on. For said plays I like the stats to line up on both sides of the ball. It only takes a bad set of stats or 2 from one team, and the bottom is taken out of my seriously considering it for a decent sized play (for example here, SEA's recent home totals record). That said, my small plays usually revolve around 3 to 500, so I'm hardly complaining. When you're winning its easy to forget this is the NBA, and theres a reason my methods are what they are.

Believe -

17 points in the first 2.33
13 points in the next 8.11

but of course the last minute produces its usual flurry (god knows why)

damn i missed this b/c i had already left for work. damn it. if i give you my cell you call me so i can put it in with my local next time.

Just got back online. A big thanks from me to HOU's shitball play, lol.

Congrats guys.

brewer - I live in New Zealand. You can hold off giving me your cell#, lol.

Back