Seattle at Portland.....

Hawaiiguy

Big Kahuna
When i was in Vegas 3 weeks ago, i went on a tear in basketball (thankfully, as i got my ass handed to me on the tables).

One game i did lose though was Portland +6 at Seattle......

I watched this game though......Portland never even got off the plane (bus). They were lethargic and lazy from the get go.....

To make matters worse, Seattle was in bad need of a Home win at the time and continued to pour it on late, expanding their lead to 24..........

I think this is a good spot for a little payback.....

Portland -4
:spank:

I didn't realize they opened it up so much late... great point. Portland a tough home team... especially recently... Plus they probably believe they are still somehow in the playoff hunt. I'll bite.

Portland is 21-17 ATS after a loss. SEA on B2B is 6-7 ATS. Seattle never let off the pedal last time in SEA? Been looking into it and now I'll bite.

Too late really to start a thread of my own, but I got a small bet on under 196.5

Seattle
3-0 to Under in B2Bs since the AS break (168.5 pt avg)
6-1 to Under vs the West since the AS break (185.7 avg)

Portland has lesser pointers but has alternated their last 8 total results, Over last time out, and these 2 sides recent meetings - 4-1 to under last 5 games from Feb. 1st onwards (as opposed to 4-0-1 to Over last 5 games up to the end of Jan.). Since both have been missing the post season with regularity the last few years, the closer the season comes to winding down, the more their games seem to lack energy, witness their last meeting totaling a lousy 170.

BOL Hawaiiguy. If Seattle lack energy here, POR should win in a romp.

Too late really to start a thread of my own, but I got a small bet on under 196.5

Seattle
3-0 to Under in B2Bs since the AS break (168.5 pt avg)
6-1 to Under vs the West since the AS break (185.7 avg)

Portland has lesser pointers but has alternated their last 8 total results, Over last time out, and these 2 sides recent meetings - 4-1 to under last 5 games from Feb. 1st onwards (as opposed to 4-0-1 to Over last 5 games up to the end of Jan.). Since both have been missing the post season with regularity the last few years, the closer the season comes to winding down, the more their games seem to lack energy, witness their last meeting totaling a lousy 170.

BOL Hawaiiguy. If Seattle lack energy here, POR should win in a romp.

thats great info, if you had posted it before tipoff.:down:

This total is still up in the air (thanks to the final 2 mins of the 1st period), so you may yet withdraw that regret given the final result.

BC, I agree... I hope it hits for you... and think it will... but damn these teams don't play with discipline... lot of easy O boards and lazy fouls

Portland would stand a much better chance if Seattle didnt go to the FT line 23 times compared to just 10.....:spank:

Back