Season Win Totals

Mags

The Magsnificent One
What's up guys and gals? Very excited about CFB being rights around the corner! Big hopes for my Canes this year! :thinking: Not sure who's around but I'm hoping to see both the familiar names and some new ones as well! Anyone have thoughts on season totals? Starting looking into things a few weeks ago and will post those thoughts later today. Will be very active, as usual, during CFB on the boards. Been doing very well the last few years and hope to continue that success. Please, the more discussion the better! Lets grab the cash in large stacks this year!

What up Schrute!?!? I hope you're well. I'll check out your thread this evening. Here's what I'm leaning towards, final picks to be made by Aug 15th.

Miami o9 -130
Texas o9.5 -115
Georgia o9.5 -130
S Car o9.5 -115
OkSt o9.5 +110
Vandy u7 -105
NC u9 -115
PSU u8 -115

***these are in no particular order although I do like a few more than others (Mia, Ga, SC and NC)

Adding Ville o10.5 to the lean list.

Dwight, I typically would agree with you but other than when they play each other, their potential loss games are allay home for both teams...this is he logic behind potentially playing them.

Adding Ville o10.5 to the lean list.

Dwight, I typically would agree with you but other than when they play each other, their potential loss games are allay home for both teams...this is he logic behind potentially playing them.

I know I'm a Clemson homer but you have to consider UGA traveling to Clemson in the opener as at least a "potential" loss for UGA right?

Schrute remember last time uga was at Clemson? I was there..

Oh god yes I remember it and hated every moment of it. It was 120 degrees, Fred Gibson/David Greene went off on us and I broke up with my girlfriend after the game b/c I was so goddamn pissed and all she wanted to do was go get a movie and hang out. It was easier to just break up with her than to deal with her the rest of the day. We'd only been dating for about 3 months so no big loss at that point

Only season wins play for me is Piss under 8. I have looked at their schedule over and over and still can't find 9 wins.

Back