Season Win Totals and Futures

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Hello all. Another season upon us...

Here's my season long plays: (Did everything at BetOnline) All 1 unit unless specified

Buffalo Bills under 10.5 wins -165
Carolina over 5.5 wins -135
LA Rams over 8.5 wins -160
San Fran under 11.5 wins -160
Tampa under 7.5 wins -105 (2 units)
Baltimore under 10.5 wins +100

Juiced up plays like this I would not do during the regular season obviously, but BOL doesn't have a wide range of alt-spreads

Leaned: Under Dallas, Over Philly

To Make Playoffs:

Buffalo Bills No +140
LA Rams Yes -125
Carolina Yes +500 .5 unit

Individual
Patrick Mahomes over 4300.5 yards (2 units)

Good luck to all.. I'll be back for Week 1

GL Cap, love the Rams over and Carolina over. I looked pretty hard at San Fran under with all the turmoil in camp as well.

GL Cap, love the Rams over and Carolina over. I looked pretty hard at San Fran under with all the turmoil in camp as well.

I just think the schedule is also very difficult

6 division games (and I like Arizona a bit)
Home KC
At Buffalo
At GB
At Miami
Home Detroit

I think 6 losses is very possible and probable.

I don't play the season long stuff but agree with all except Baltimore. But then I have them winning the SB so obviously expect better than a 10-7 record in what might well be the worst the division has been in awhile. I'm not all that sold on the Bengals like many, the OL is not good and Burrow's wrist is likely going to be an issue I believe.

I don't play the season long stuff but agree with all except Baltimore. But then I have them winning the SB so obviously expect better than a 10-7 record in what might well be the worst the division has been in awhile. I'm not all that sold on the Bengals like many, the OL is not good and Burrow's wrist is likely going to be an issue I believe.

I just feel like there are too many holes on defense with them... And same thing with the schedule

6 division games- They've won all 6 just once in team history
@ KC
LV
@ Dallas
Buff
@ Chargers
Philly
@ Houston

Obviously, the road to 11 or more wins is there with this team, but I could see 7 losses as a possibility.

Good luck KJ

@KC and @Houston are the only two that look like expected losses to me in those I guess and I still think they split with Cinci but I'm just not as sold on the Bengals as most.

BOL on the season buddy, you start the tailgate yet?

Great looking futures...

I personally think this is the best KC offense in a handful of years. Thoughts?

Correlating, I like that Mahomey bet.

Great looking futures...

I personally think this is the best KC offense in a handful of years. Thoughts?

Correlating, I like that Mahomey bet.

I definitely agree. Brutal schedule at times, but this is the most complete offense since 2018. I think some forget how bad the Chiefs offense was at times last year, especially in December. They improved the WR core, solidified the line, and idc if he’s getting old, I think the Samaje Perine pickup will reap benefits.

Good to be back

I‘ve been wanting to ask a Chiefs guy if Sneed is replaceable? Does the secondary take a step back with him gone?

Great stuff as always. BOL this year Cap.

Problem is Lamar is 32/32 QB in the playoffs and it’s not close.

Back