Season Win totals and Futures

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Bears under 7.5 -150

Happily will lay the juice that this team finishes under .500. They lost Adam Gase who really did good things for Cutler, and its looking like Cutler can't throw a 10 yard out this summer. This has disaster written all over it. Their star player is a lock to miss multiple games every year and his backup is a raw kid who has never played in an NFL game. No stable run game either. This team no only finishes under .500, but they may be the worst team in teh NFL

Rams under 7.5 wins-225 Rams to not make the playoffs at -400

This line was bad from the start, but you only pay juice if you lose. This team does not have one game that you look at and can be confident that they win. Their best shot might be week 1. This is a 4-12 team if everything goes right.

Jets under 8 -140

I'm counting on a lot of teams being very bad this season. The Jets surprised many last year but towards teh end of the season, Cinderella's slipper fell off. I am willing to be Ryan Fitzpatrick regresses, Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte as Revis are fighting father time, and this team ends up being a bit of a wreck. Very worst case here is a push, but I would even be shocked if that happens. Their schedule is very tough.

San Fran under 5.5 wins -130

The thing that sucks about having SF and LA under is that after week 1, one of them is going to be 1-0. It won't matter though. SF is a dumpster fire and in order to hit this over, they would have to improve on last year. I don't think this team improves at all and I expect them to be in the running for Watson.

Seattle over 10.5 -135

Seattle is really legit this year. You know about their home field, so they are good for 7 or 8 wins at home. Lets say 7, as they play zona and carolina at home so lets say they lose one. Then they just have to win 4 of

at rams
at jets
at cards
at saints
at pats
at buccs
at packers
at niners

rams, jets and niners are wins. I am very happy to bet they find another win in the rest of that bunch.

Division bets

Titans +800 (for shits and giggles)
Packers -190
Seahawks -175

Glad we see it the same way on the Rams D.

I also bet these
Falcons Over 7.5, not in love with it, but i like some of the additions they made with signing Mack, and getting younger at WR. All comes down to their defense.

Bills Under 8, love this one. Rex isn't a good coach, and Rob Ryan coaching that defense is just lol. Tygod going to show some regression, as running QBs usually do in the 2nd season.

On the Bears under 7.5 with you as well, for all of the same reasons.

On the Texans under 8.5 wins. I don't believe in Brock, but many believe this team will be really good. I probably hate this bet the most out of all the bets I made. If they're smart and feed Lamar Miller this really opens up the passing game for them. Likely buy out of this.

Colts Over 9.5, Luck was injured all of last year, and i just think they can outscore people....defense is gonna be bad again.

Pats over 10.5, BB is a god, and Brady is going to be on the FU tour....just have to go 2-2 with JG.

Actually Dwight, I am adding:

Falcons under 7.5 -140

Guess we disagree here. I see nothing exciting about this team, after taking advantage of a crazy easy schedule the first half of last year they showed their true colors. I don't think Devonta is actually that good and Julio is a beast but other than him there is nobody scary on this team. Factor in a very tough schedule, and I see 7-9 at best here. So health to you on that one lol

I like the Bills under but i like the jets under and lean towads dophins under so how many unders can there be. stay way for me

Texans sure do have a lot of hype. Im staying away from that total, but if Brock is even just mediocre that team could win the division

Pats you make great points but I just can't do it with Jimmy G until I see how he looks.

Colts, man I dont like that one at all to be honest. Their D and especially their o-line are awful. Rembmer, Luck struggled last year even before he was hurt. This team has shown no desire to give him teh protection he needs. Best case scenario he is able to deal with defenders in his face all day. Worst case, he gets hurt because nobody on this team can block.

San Fran under 5.5 wins -130

The thing that sucks about having SF and LA under is that after week 1, one of them is going to be 1-0.

so quickly you forget, Mr. McNabb

Back