Season Win Total LOCK

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Are the Detroit Lions capable of winning 6 games with that schedule and a not so bright Goff learning a new playbook?

Lions schedule actually is the fairest they've gotten in years ... The 3 west games are spread and they never play 2 in a row on road.

My huge issue with SF is their QBs might end up being the worst in the league once Wentz returns for Indy and I'm high on Lance, but not in year 1

Plenty of weapons to play with for Jimmy G at least but if he fizzles it could be a brutal year even if they have the best defense on the planet

My huge issue with SF is their QBs might end up being the worst in the league once Wentz returns for Indy and I'm high on Lance, but not in year 1

Plenty of weapons to play with for Jimmy G at least but if he fizzles it could be a brutal year even if they have the best defense on the planet
Agree with Lance in year 1. If Jimmy doesn't turn Kimmy they should be 12-5 or better. If Lance is inserted they could be looking at lesser year

In 3 plays, Lions fans saw what they just traded for with Goff.
He has shit for brains, cement shoes who rarely extends plays.
Most of all, he has very little confidence.

wtf? Worst in the league. Jimmy heathy is a top 10 qb and Lance is better than Mullens. See Mullens last night. Over 10 is free money.

wtf? Worst in the league. Jimmy heathy is a top 10 qb and Lance is better than Mullens. See Mullens last night. Over 10 is free money.
Yea, I don't know about worst in the league. I think Jets drafted a potential good QB but like all rookies will struggle, and when you struggle with little talent around?
Tua is another that is worse. Indy was mentioned. What does Philly have with Hurst? Goff is average. Redskins, yes I said it have Fitz and what?

You guys know I said IF Jimmy G fails right?

And SF must be idiots to trade up to #3 for a QB with a top 10 qb already, imbeciles

Last edited:

And SF must be idiots to trade up to #3 for a QB with a top 10 qb already, imbeciles
The trade reminded me of the desperation move Fisher made in attempt to prolong his job.
Shanahan has 10+ losing seasons 3 of his 4 yrs. He was completely blind by not drafting Mahomes and has pushed All In on a D1AA QB.

its likely going to be the equivalent of 2 early second round picks.

and there’s no bigger commodity than having a qb in his rookie deal - years 3 and 4 if Lance is the real deal the 9ers can not only retain their stockpile of talent but probably add to it.

draft capital is overrated IMO

they wouldn’t have considered this if Jimmy hadn’t missed 2 of the last 3 seasons

The trade reminded me of the desperation move Fisher made in attempt to prolong his job.
Shanahan has 10+ losing seasons 3 of his 4 yrs. He was completely blind by not drafting Mahomes and has pushed All In on a D1AA QB.

Shanahan is regarded as a top 3 coach. He beat the piss of the Rams with Nick Mullens - who won’t even make the Eagles roster this year.

Shanahan is regarded as a top 3 coach. He beat the piss of the Rams with Nick Mullens - who won’t even make the Eagles roster this year.
10+ losses a season is becoming common for SF. Its now 5 of the last 6 yrs. 1 winning season the last 7 yrs. Gotta start winning or a change is coming

Some season win totals on the radar other than what I've mentioned and notes.
Mahomes is off his game so far in preseason. He hasn't been accurate with even the medium range passes. Call me crazy but suddenly he doesn't have what I saw prior to the Super Bowl loss.
Bills looked well coached vs Miami and now vs the Bears. Eagles look like a team full of stone hands at WR.
Belechick has his next QB to cheat and win Super Bowls with for the next 15 years.
Having said the latter, Pats over 9.5 looks very good to me

Last edited:
Bills look well coached vs Miami and now vs the Bills. Eagles look like a team full of stone hands.

Pretty sure you intended to say something else here

Bills look well coached vs Miami and now vs the Bills. Eagles look like a team full of stone hands.

Pretty sure you intended to say something else here
Lol. I actually didn't finish or proof read what I was saying. I walked away and the website reloaded on my phone and posted. Correction made with more to come.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I can feel you football cappers revving up. Wish we had more for baseball as good as you guys are in football.

Back