Season Long Fade Hockeytown Thread...SEMCON

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
B.A.R. 0-0-0 +0.00 units

Hunt and myself will be collaborating on a season-long 'fade the wings' system. It may not be every game but most likely will be many as this team is nothing like the past 20+ years we have seen. The defense is brutal. This could get ugly pretty quick. Obviously schedule considerations will come into play. I personally, for now, will be playing half units on this and see how things go as we get rolling.

Tuesday, January 22nd

Dallas +135 0.50 to win 0.68

B2B for Detroit off shootout win in C-Bus against a Stars team rested. Sign me up.

BOL.

Obama.gif

Lidstrom_With_Cup.jpg

fully agree with this, I think they miss the playoffs

they don't have a goalie that can make up for that backend's errors

Ian White playing 20 mins a night isn't going to end in anything well for his team

Coliacavo/Quincey/Lashoff are not good

Smith will be good but he's going to take a year or two, D Men always take longer to mature

Kronwall is the only top 4 guy they have IMO (and he is great, top pairing guy)

fully agree with this, I think they miss the playoffs

they don't have a goalie that can make up for that backend's errors

Ian White playing 20 mins a night isn't going to end in anything well for his team

Coliacavo/Quincey/Lashoff are not good

Smith will be good but he's going to take a year or two, D Men always take longer to mature
I thought I saw an article the other day where Babcock or Holland talks about how the Wings aren't guaranteed to make the playoffs, almost as if to prepare everyone for what's to come with sort of a 'wink, wink' gesture.

Good luck B.A.R.

fade the wings all year, probably turn out rich, no confidence in this team and mr I focus b4 death is baseball.

B.A.R. what's happening my brother listen to detroit the wings well not make the playoffs this year this team is real bad oh my god

Looks like we have about a buck twenty or so going for Minny manana. We will discuss tonight and see if a play develops...

Both teams on 2 days rest fwiw...

BAR 1-0 +0.68 units

Screwed the pooch on the number here. Got home last night and had book open and basically fell asleep right away so lost 10 cents on the number. Either way, go wild.

Minnesota -105 0.53 to win 0.50

Wings PK unit looks solid, 57%, WTF? At least they are batting goose eggs on the flip side of that to make up for it. You guys may be on to something here. Much like with any dynasty there will always be some line value in fading them.

BAR 1-0 +0.68 units

Screwed the pooch on the number here. Got home last night and had book open and basically fell asleep right away so lost 10 cents on the number. Either way, go wild.

Minn even on the Greek right now

BAR 1-0 +0.68 units

I on the Wild here also....just dont understand this # with all of Det injuries

GL BAR

Dallas +145

.50/.73

I understand the situation. Just think its a close game. I personally wouldn't play if Dallas was coming off a win. Short trip from Columbus shouldn't affect them imo

This is one I was tossing around as perhaps a layoff. That being said, with the number they gave us I will bite as well.

Dallas +145 0.50 to win 0.73

Similar situation I don't really like but Blues should win. Might have to put a kabosh on this for a minute if it loses. Wings wins are against average teams. I consider stl in upper echelon.

Stl -105

.53/.50

Agree. These lines keep suckering me in. Zetterburg has been a beast last few. Wings on b2b though and huge win last night. A good situational spot.

Columbus +116

.50/.58

Back