SDQL Week 9

JROCK1966

Pretty much a regular
4-13 last week => Got crushed => Just now getting back off the mat.

42-46-1 Overall.

Ball State @ Ohio: have some trends that support each other in this game for the over. Pic 1 shows my usual comparisons of previous game margins, total offense, and turnover margin. O/U record is 2-0. Pic 2 I have comparison with total defense. O/U records is 2-0. All results are from different games but same over result. Pick: Over 64

ohio2.jpgohio1.jpg

Toledo @ W. Michigan: pic 1 shows normal comparisons of total offense and home turnovers, pic 2 is total defense and home turnovers. Both show a SU loss. A bit further examination shows the three winners in pic 2 had a much higher line than the loss. I added in the opponent turnover margin in pic 3 and got zilch....so, all those results from the first two pics had negative opponent turnover margins. Toledo's of course is positive so they have a greater chance of covering than the ones that won SU. Pick: Toledo +7 & +210 ML

wmich1.jpgwmich2.pngwmich3.jpg

Illinois@Maryland: I think I found another total play. 6 total games all went under. 1st pic compares total offense and turnovers. 2nd pic compares total defense and turnovers. 0-3 O/U records in both queries / pics. Pick: Under 52.5

md2.jpg

md1.jpg

Sorry I couldn't post the query results. Here is my current card. Might be more later depending....

Illinois/Maryland Under 53
Clemson -17.5
USM -7.5
Kansas +13.5
Colorado -24
USF +9 & +265
Kentucky +7.5 & +250ML

BOLTA!!

Back