SDQL Week 6

JROCK1966

Pretty much a regular
Gonna dabble in some NFL queries and see how I do......a small parameter I noticed from backtracking several of my NFL queries, compared to college, is I get better results in NFL by adding the favorite or dog. In my college queries, I just use the home team. Fav or dog does not seem to matter as much as it does in the NFL.....nuff talking here we go....

**All queries below will compare home fav or dog, the previous game margins, total offense, turnover margins, and then total defense. <=== In this order!!**

Buffalo @ Texas: Pic 1 shows 3-3 SU, 2-4 ATS and 1-5 O/U records. After I add the defensive comparison in pic 2, the records goto 0-2 SU, 0-2 ATS, and 0-2 O/U. Picks: Buffalo +11.5 and Under 40

Bills2.jpgBills1.jpg

Cardinals @ Vikings: Counter-intuitive stuff uncovered once again....the home team here has a worse turnover margin than the road team but yet the records are 2-0 SU & 2-0 ATS. Pick: Vikings -11.5

Vikes1.jpg

Colts @ Jets: Looks like 1 of these teams might win going away and had to add the defensive comparison in pic 2 to figure out it's most likely going to be the Jets. Pick: Jets -1 & Under 47.5

jets.jpgjets2.jpg

Not sure if I'm crazy or not but I bought points in order to have 0 juice. Let's see where this day will lead me.....here's my card. 1 unit each....

nflcard.jpg

:nonono::pray::popcorn::riphair2:

GL JR :shake:

I'm on a lot of them as well..min, wa, was under, buf and I had mia picked but huge line movement and questions at qb led me to let that one pass

49s @ Packers: a couple of trends below backing the Packers tonight, Pic 1 shows comparisons of previous game margins, total offense, and turnover margin. Pic 2 I added total defense but, in order to generate hits, I had to remove the home teams turnover margin. Pick: Packers -9.5

gb1.jpggb2.jpg

Back