SDQL Week 10

JROCK1966

Pretty much a regular
7-5 last week but had two ML winners posted in this thread!

49-51-1 Overall.

Ball St. @ Toledo: comparisons of previous game margins, turnovers, and total O indicate a strong play on the home team here but it's the push in pic 1 I worry about. Might there be a chance for a Moose tonight? Look at the scores in pic 1....looks like the home teams come out firing on all cylinders and the only time a team scored significantly was in the 2nd half. Furthermore, in pic 2, I add the total D and no results are returned. Translation=> this is the 1st time a home team has been in this situation where the visiting team has a better total defense making the case for a Moose in the 2nd half a bit more likely IMHO. Since I like 1st half pics anyway.....Pick: Toledo: -11 1st Half

tol2.jpgtol1.jpg

Temple @ UCF: normal comparisons of turnover margin, previous game margins, and total O are displayed in pic 1. 3-0 SU and 2-1 ATS records displayed. Pic 2 I added total D and got the 1-0 SU & ATS record as that game matches this one the best. I think UCF is going to come out on national TV and try to put a whoopin' on Temple to make their case for the college football playoffs. Pick: UCF -10.5

ucf3.jpgucf2.jpg

N. Illinois@Akron: I think this line is wrong. Akron should be favored on this very short turnaround for N.Ill after a tough 1-pt win out west. My comparisons below give a 5-0 SU record for the home team and these parameters all are from home favorites so the 2-3 ATS record is N/A. Pick: Akron +6 & +190 ML

akron1.jpg

Temple @ UCF: normal comparisons of turnover margin, previous game margins, and total O are displayed in pic 1. 3-0 SU and 2-1 ATS records displayed. Pic 2 I added total D and got the 1-0 SU & ATS record as that game matches this one the best. I think UCF is going to come out on national TV and try to put a whoopin' on Temple to make their case for the college football playoffs. Pick: UCF -10.5

View attachment 35675View attachment 35676

What if Milton is out?

What if Milton is out?
There’s a huge gap in turnover margin between these two teams. UCF sits at +13 and Temple at -2 for a difference of 15. That’s really why I like UCF to cover. The backup QB for UCF, if he plays, merely needs to do the little things right and wait for Temple to make their mistakes. BOL @Ryno14 !

Pitt @ UVA: normal comparisons in pic 1 below show not a very dominant situation for the home team. The records are 2-2 SU & 1-3 ATS and the only winner SU & ATS was the game with the highest total. This seems like a decent opportunity for backing a dog. Pick: Pitt +7.5 & +250 ML

uva1.jpg

Back