SD Chargers

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
Did anyone else see LT blowup on Rivers on the sideline or LT's press conferernce after the game?

I bet Marty is laughing on his couch on a weekly basis now. Maybe Marty couldn't win the big one but he never got embarrassed on a weekly basis like the chargers are now.

i just thought it was funny that LT had on a green and yellow tie when he was addressing the media

maybe he had a bet with favre to wear the packers colors if the Chargers lost today

They had a little heated affair in game

LT was at loss for words in postgame presser about the team in general

Time Elapsed Since Chargers won a playoff game
Sunday January 15, 1995
<FORM name=clock action="javascript<b"></B>:return(false);><INPUT maxLength=4 onchange=setYear(this.value) size=4 value=1995 name=year>/<INPUT maxLength=2 onchange=setMonth(this.value) size=2 value=1 name=month>/<INPUT maxLength=2 onchange=setDate(this.value) size=2 value=15 name=date> - <INPUT maxLength=2 onchange=setHrs(this.value) size=2 value=0 name=hrs>:<INPUT maxLength=2 onchange=setMin(this.value) size=2 value=0 name=min>
YYYY/MM/DD - HH:MM
years

months

weeks

days

hours

minutes

</FORM>
Go Raiders!:tiphat:

LOL...Typical season after performance for a team that overachieved slightly last year

LT basically said, "maybe we aren't as good as everybody thought we were, maybe last season was a fluke."

Then he went on to say how he has a lot of motivation and will try hard as hell and the typical athlete bulshit about never giving up.

out of context frank...

he said "lots of people are going to try to break us apart... people are going to say things like maybe we aren't as good as everybody thought we were, maybe last season was a fluke."

espn and radio show clips have been chopping that first part off to make it sound interesting...

bottom line, SD needs better inside linebackers. that asshole GM shouldn't have let donnie edwards go. he was the leader on that defense, and without him merriman can't rush like he did last year.

their secondary is an absolute joke and they mask it with their front 7 play. they dont get front 7 play and qb has time they get exposed. just like balt.

tide, i apoligize if your a fan. Ii should of known better than to jump out of my chair when i heard somthing ESPN said b/c i know that they often try to make something out of nothing.

Brewer, i noticed how bad the SD secondary is. Deion of all people pointed it out on NFL network that they are making a reputation for themselves of not taking too extreme angles to the player and that is the underlying reason for many big plays. I think i would agree with him, but i do not know what they could do to fix such a situation in the midst of a season. They simply cannot go on like this because it seems like they have all the tools to be successful but they are just not execueting.

Back